Cannabis.com

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Strongest bud...

pabloescobar209 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by LIP View Post
    The strongst bud i have ever had was some homegrown Northern Lights.

So strong i fell into a river and still couldnt stop lauging.
    lmao
    PITTSBURGH PENGUINS
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLion
    Ya, the idea of superstition is as moronic and primitive as the idea of there being a god...

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

WeekenD TokeR is offline Registered+
    My buddy is like one of the biggest guy in town when it comes to dope. He bought me and a few friends an ounce of this purple shit. He says people call it Purple Haze but its not. Its a hybrid between White something-or-other and a purple strain called Erkal. Got us completely fucked off our heads. I could swear I baked myself to the moon and back that night Needless to say fun was had. The guy that brought got himself completely incapacitated, and if I sat still for too long I kinda lifted out of my body. We finished off the whole ounce, even though we probably would have only needed 1 cone each for the night.

Good times, good times.

Peace
    Stoned smilies are cool!

"No one gives you the right to be an asshole. You're born with that right." -Anon

On the topic of midget police officers:
    People could just run away from them, I don't think midget's can run very fast.

orangeman is offline Banned
    I think Sour Diesel or Train Wreck. Probably some authentic Kush strains I dunno. It's hard to say, I could only speak for the strongest bud to me, strongest bud to me might be weak to some one else.

Siderits is offline Registered
    Blueberry Sour D is the best!!!

nightlight is offline Banned
    this og kush has been blowing my top off for three days now.

420HighLife is offline Registered+
    Right now I'm sittin on some dank ass blueberry

I only bought a fifteen sack though, wishin I had picked up at least a quarter It was a real fat fifteen sack but still...

ryanses is offline Registered+
    my favorite strain of all time is probably trainwreck/planewreck. but ive had some stronger bud, oompa loompa purps got me really stoned, it think thats definately one of the strongest. i love neon skunk too.. its a mix between super skunk and black russian

STIMPY21 is offline Registered+
    Gainesville green

Runaway Jim is offline Banned
    Theres no way to really tell... With the illegality of cannabis, no respected and credible source has found a way to go about measuring THC percentages and determining a concrete answer. What you see at seedbanks is speculative at best, with no real evidence as to what percentage of THC is in it.
    Now if it comes to smoking experience alone, the strongest ive ever smoked was purple urkel from humboldt, cali.

Blitzed is offline Banned
    The best strain i have had is G-13.0 A good buddy of mine got some clones to bud, it was so great while it lasted. I was honestly stoned for 2-3 weeks straight, from when i would wake up, to when i would go to sleep.
    Last edited by Blitzed; Jul-03-2007 at 23:27.

Tainted Glory is offline Registered+
    I've heard Light of Jah, but never seen or experienced it first hand.

Best I've ever had was NYC Diesel.

GraziLovesMary is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by HypnotizedMind View Post
    Manatuska thunder fuck.
    Yessir.... I will do whatever I can to bring it back too... Is the world really ready for 30% THC content though?
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzed View Post
    Hes prolly out fighting bad guys, isnt he some sort of super cannabis ninja?
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkyattic View Post
    Damn, I wouldn't have expected the Weed Ninja to be so... EASY!!!

Dest is offline Registered+
    best shit ive ever had was "try this man"
    "Do not let education get in the way of your learning"

Quote Originally Posted by reaper666 View Post
    The strongest I've ever had is Matanuska Tundra, related to Alaskan Thunderfuck, and good samples are reported to be up near 30% THC dry. I kinda doubt it but it's the strongest I've ever had, a lot better than Jack Herer.
    Fuckin incredible aint it?? Ive read some reports stating that Matanuska Thunderfuck had been tested at around 32% on a few crops. Tundra isnt quite as strong, but holy FUCK is it close. You gotta try Matanuska Mist also, its another Sagarmatha strain. More sativa than the Tundra, but still fuckin incredible.

mfqr is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by mattmao View Post
    you should get similar yields,i have grown both before always got nice smoke and yield,would get about a gram a watt, good luck.
    A gram a watt? Yeah right, haha.

Runaway Jim is offline Banned
    Yeah i actually had some matanuska some months ago, that might be the strongest bud ive ever possessed, the purple erkal that i moked on was from humboldt, so was this matanuska, but i actually bought me a half ounce of the matanuska when it was in town...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Strongest bud...-picture-143.jpg   Strongest bud...-picture-146.jpg   Strongest bud...-picture-144.jpg  

Strongest bud...-picture-170.jpg   Strongest bud...-picture-169.jpg  

stonerman07 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Fengzi View Post
    Grandaddy Purple (aka Purple Erkal). Considerably more potent than White Widow, Sour Diesel, Silver Haze, etc. Tastes like hash when you smoke it. 100% indica with a super strong, almost narcotic, body stone but unlike a lot of indicas this one will make you seriously twisted mentally. Pretty common in the San Francisco medical cannabis clubs but, since it's only grown from clones, hard to find on the street.

ok i garuntee it isnt stronger than white widow,rhino,russian etc. those are so potent they are white with trichomes. erkal might have a good high, but white widow is the most potent cannabis existing so far.

stonerman07 is offline Registered+
    the best bud i had was piney smelling. dont know exactly what strain, but 1 bong rip and i was flying.

LIP
    LIP is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stonerman07 View Post
    ok i garuntee it isnt stronger than white widow,rhino,russian etc. those are so potent they are white with trichomes. erkal might have a good high, but white widow is the most potent cannabis existing so far.
    Hhahahaha, dont make me laugh little boy. If you dont know what your talking about, dont post it on this site. We dont want to read shit.

White Widow IS NOT the most potent, NOT by far.

God, what it is with these little kids THINKING they know it all, when they know NOTHING. Pathetic.

KillerDemo is offline Registered+
    sorry bro but if u ever tried any club urkle u'd prob wanna go to bed....WW is common as hell around my area and sorry to say i've had diff variations but it was nothin to brag about.

Nochowderforyou is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by LIP View Post
    Hhahahaha, dont make me laugh little boy. If you dont know what your talking about, dont post it on this site. We dont want to read shit.

White Widow IS NOT the most potent, NOT by far.

God, what it is with these little kids THINKING they know it all, when they know NOTHING. Pathetic.
    Agreed.

People seem to think that trichs are the only thing on cannabis that gets you stoned. It's what's contained inside the leaves, not just on the surface.

It's like if you make hash by shaking off the trichs of some buds. Some people throw away the leaf matter after the trichs had been collected and they are dumb. There is plenty of THC contained within the leaf matter.

So yeah, WW and white strains have a lot of resin, but what is also contained within the leaf is what matters.

Also, don't argue with Fengzi. He's a med. user if I remeber right and he knows his way around a bud.

sttomassmoker is offline Registered+
    I've been smoking this stuff called warlock for a few weeks. Highly selected afghani/skunk. Reports of up to 29% THC. All I know is it is so strong that it isn't practical for normal applications.
    Bad cops, bad cops,
    Bad cops, bad cops.
    Bad cops, bad cops,
    Bad cops, bad cops.
    Springfield cops are on the take,
    But what do you expect for the money we make?
    Whether in a car or on a horse,
    We don't mind using excessive force!
    Bad cops, bad cops,
    Bad cops, bad cops..

rainbows.rsexy is offline Registered+
    i keep reading

white widow
    ak47
    white rhino
    white russian, as the most powerful strains

the best bud i had was piney smelling. dont know exactly what strain, but 1 bong rip and i was flying.
    Sounds like California Pine to me... best bud I ever bought. Not the best Ive smoked, but by FAR the best Ive ever had a stash of.

Mississippi Steve is offline Registered+
    The best in the world that I have run across is some from the island of YAP in Micronesia. Foot long colas that started off light green with white hairs that went through a bunch of color changes until it got to the top.... the leaves were black and the hairs were dark purple. It had a spicy flavor, and 1 hit would put you into a total mindfuck, 2 hits and your tripping. You could pick up a single cola, set it down, then rup little balls of resin off your fingertips.

The only thing that I have found in the US that compares is some California Pharmacutical that my brother got for me with his medical card. One hit and your done, 2 hits and you hear colors.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast