Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fill my bong with what?

jaGerbom is offline Registered+

Fill my bong with what?

in your opinion what is the best thing to put in ur bong? just plain water, fruit juice, add the ice, beer, VODKA?, i dunno have tried that last one haha

but yeh give an opinion on the best shit to put in ur bong
    Let us burn one, from end to end.And pass is over to me my friend.Burn it long, but burn it slow,to light me up before I go.If you dont like my fire, then dont come around.Cause I'm gonna burn one down.Yes I'm gonna burn one down.

Mr. TBAGU 420 is offline Registered+
    The best liquid to put in your bong would have to be either ice cold water or really, really hot water. Besides that, i think grape juice is the shit.

69JIM69 is offline Registered+
    Put some water in it with a goldfish that is always fun then name the goldfish bongwater or something and let it live a full healthy high life. What etlse would a goldfish ask for

shovlboy is offline Registered+
    Ice cold water is my favorite way. if its small enough i like to put my pipes in the freezer for a little. make sure you dont keep it in to long tho..or fill it with warm water after freezing it. The glass might crack.

I like to stick to the original, and not interfeer with the flavor of the bud

LuckyNiner is offline Registered+
    The good old motherfucking H20. Will you have it heated or chilled? With ice or without? I must recommend the fond combination of steaming hot water and a stack of ice.

moorephened is offline Registered+
    I think, I'm not sure, that THC is soluble in alcohol so I wouldn’t recommend any alcoholic beverage.

Besides that’s a waste of good vodka.

Just use water.

Cold water: cools the smoke.

Hot water: more effectively filters the impurities.
    IT'S NORML TO SMOKE POT!

Join NORML Today!

Benny Beanstalk is offline Registered+
    go canadian style with ol' maple syrup, it'll strengthen your lungs and catch all the nasty ashes.

have fun cleaning your bong too!
    MAriJUAna

i could never get high with vodka in the bong, my brother just had to do it sometimes, and i would get shit for a high everytime too....

yeah i dont plan on puttin alchy in my bong....seems like the hits would be wierd and like someone else said...waste of alchohol
    Let us burn one, from end to end.And pass is over to me my friend.Burn it long, but burn it slow,to light me up before I go.If you dont like my fire, then dont come around.Cause I'm gonna burn one down.Yes I'm gonna burn one down.

InTheJungle is offline Registered+
    Apparently from what I've heard from others on this forum, Vodka in bong = puke. Generates some of the dirtiest tasting smoke and leaves you not feeling 100%, and imo, that's the opposite of what blazing is for.

For me, I just put cold water. The hits are much smoother. Change that water as often as possible though. Have fun!

LIP
    LIP is offline Banned
    any liquor ie: vodka/brandy/whiskey/rum shouldnt be used in a bong because it'll take out some of the THC. you'll still get high as the liquor has to be hot to get all the THC out, but whats the point in wasting good liquor and good THC???... you loose out both ways with that.

iamburnt is offline Registered+
    i filled my bong with...grape juice...vault energy drink..orange soda...and of course water...they all worked just as good...vault tasted so good

oturbojoeo4o is offline Registered+
    i put crushed ice and some filtered water....

when it snowed i just pack it full of snow...

ive never tried hot water yet but i like the non choking effect that ice cold water gives you...i can inhale so much more.

ive been using those tasty puffs! i love them, ive recently been putting a couple drops directly in the water...that works wonders!

i use watermelon flavor

i smoke mj from my bong more than anything else, i hate not having it with me when im away...inormally a fat ass blunt would be a substitute

i empty the bong water after everyuse...and i add one drop of dish soap and then water and shake it around, then i put a paper towel in the end and i store it upside down so all the remaining water drops would be soaked in the cloth...just me

D1me is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by LIP View Post
    any liquor ie: vodka/brandy/whiskey/rum shouldnt be used in a bong because it'll take out some of the THC. you'll still get high as the liquor has to be hot to get all the THC out, but whats the point in wasting good liquor and good THC???... you loose out both ways with that.
    just had an idea. so thc is alcohol soluble right? then if you drunk the vodka after smokin a few bowls through it, you would get a brownie strength high right?
    Cannabis is meant to enhance your life, not be your life.
    My first 2 missed, but haha, my third clocked the sucker right on the body and it sorta squeeked and ran/fell off the other side of the fence.

miraz is offline Registered+
    I like 2 packets of the single koolaid cherry packs. I suggest those. Or if you want more flavor add more than two packs.

IamTheWalrus is offline Registered+
    note to self dont waste alcohol by using as bong water......Ill deffintily keep that in mind, I dont know why I didnt think of that before!

jay42 is offline Registered+
    i like windex or maybe paint thinner.

Nochowderforyou is offline Registered+
    Putting hard alcohol in your bong is not the smnartest thing to do, seeing as that one with practice, like myself, can blow a huge fireball with JD. It's flammable, and a lung full of fire is well, not good.

I put dry rice in my bong. It doesn't cool the hits, but it makes them smoother.

SantaClawz is offline Registered+
    Dont put anything but water in there. You hear me son?! NOTHING BUT H2o!

someuser is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by D1me View Post
    just had an idea. so thc is alcohol soluble right? then if you drunk the vodka after smokin a few bowls through it, you would get a brownie strength high right?
    Just the thought of drinking used bong alcohol 'water' made me puke just a little in the back of my mouth.... That is the worst idea I ever heard

Eraserhead71 is offline Registered+
    vodka would be such a waste! hahaha

Kilo0192 is offline Registered+
    Put hot grape juice in there... Like steaming juice it will open up your lungs with the steam and the grape adds good flav.
    Don't talk so much, but watch instead and see where things go.

Purple Banana is offline Registered+
    Mmmm, cherry Kool Aide is GREAT, especially with a glass bong.
    Hey man, you got a joint?

It'd be a lot cooler if you did...

the hott grape juice thing sounds pretty good....ive never had ne hott liquid before, ill have to try it

yoda is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. TBAGU 420 View Post
    The best liquid to put in your bong would have to be either ice cold water or really, really hot water. Besides that, i think grape juice is the shit.
    i agree with ice cold water, especially ice cubes into the bong, havent tried really hot(dont think i want to either). also, flavored fruity water in a bong gives a slight taste, but the smell it produces is assifying and gross.
    ahhh i need a new sig

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast