Thread: weed in cancun

Stemis516 is offline Registered+

weed in cancun

so ive just been informed that my family will be going to cancun on vacation over winter break....me, my bro, and a friend apiece....ya it sucks that im 19 and going on a family vacation, but my parents are pretty tight and they stay out of our way anyways

its one of those all inclusive resort things, where u pay a set amount per person and get all the food and alcohol u desire

now the reason for this thread....how hard could it be to get weed down there as a tourist?? im from the states and im not about to try and get it through customs

so....any1 ever been there, know if its easy??? what are some good ways to go about it, just ask around?

i really hope ill be able to balze all day downthere

jaGerbom is offline Registered+
    anytime im on vacation at a beach theres always partys on the beach at night and theres always weed floating around there....just ask around the beach once the night partys get started
    Let us burn one, from end to end.And pass is over to me my friend.Burn it long, but burn it slow,to light me up before I go.If you dont like my fire, then dont come around.Cause I'm gonna burn one down.Yes I'm gonna burn one down.

jaGerbom is offline Registered+
    oh and that reminds me...last year me and a couple friends were in hilton head and this guy just gave us half a handle of whiskey....he was prolly around 19 with his girlfriend and was just like hey im leaving tomorrow morning and im not gonna keep this with me so u guys want it?

wow that guy was so nice
    Let us burn one, from end to end.And pass is over to me my friend.Burn it long, but burn it slow,to light me up before I go.If you dont like my fire, then dont come around.Cause I'm gonna burn one down.Yes I'm gonna burn one down.

timothylearyisdead is offline Registered+
    probably best if you don't buy from a random mexican guy on the streets, that's all i can tell ya. learned that from a 1970's movie "acupulco gold" and i'm sure that hasn't changed at all.

biohazard is offline Registered+
    go to the flea markets and ask around. i got offered weed once at a stall that sold jewlery, but i had to turn it down since my dad was right beside me .

s2headhunter is offline Registered+
    dude i heard that weed you get down there is SHIT TAY!!!!! lol...i dont know ask if you can see if first..because id rather go sober than smoke fucking brown horse shit weed

potheadjames is offline Registered+
    Do not buy weed in Mexico unless you want to spend several years in prison

~~what happens down in Mexico, stays in Mexico~~

Stemis516 is offline Registered+
    ok so im getting alot of mixed messages

look, if it shit weed id still buy, it..just not pay very much for it

any1 have any real life experience? or should i really just not get my hopes up

They've got decent bud down there, man. And, I think they have laws where you can carry small amounts w/o getting into trouble. Don't know about the buying part, though?

I've been to Tiajuana, (sp?) and had a great time. The bud was decent, and I never got hassled by their police.

You should have a good time, so don't sweat it; just be careful as always...

Much Love,

Iggmasta is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by potheadjames View Post
    Do not buy weed in Mexico unless you want to spend several years in prison
    your a retard, mexico has much more liberal laws then the US please dont post unless you have some general idea of what the fuck your talking about

potheadjames is offline Registered+
    Mexico has liberal laws for its citizens not not citizens so fuck you retard I live very near Mexico and have been there several times, if you get caught with any drug you will do time.

rottenPauL is offline Registered+
    just go downtown and ask for Pepe. He wears a poncho, a big red sombrero and he carries a big sack of acapulco gold.
    Look at every path closely and deliberately. Try it as many times as you think necessary. Then ask yourself, and yourself alone, one question...Does this path have a heart? If it does, the path is good; if it doesn't it is of no use. Both paths lead nowhere; but one has a heart, the other doesn't. One makes for a joyful journey; as long as you follow it, you are one with it. The other will make you curse your life. One makes you strong; the other weakens you.
    -don Juan Matus

mr_vega is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by rottenPauL View Post
    just go downtown and ask for Pepe. He wears a poncho, a big red sombrero and he carries a big sack of acapulco gold.
    lol

KindMidasSoundman is offline Registered+
    Just ask one of the waiter-dudes at the all-inclusive place where the weed's at (if they don't approach you first, which they very well may)
    They will either hand you some, or look at you like you are a criminal, at which point you give them a dagger glare like you are a cop...

...then, stick a fork in his neck.
    DON'T attend concerts at House of Blues!!!
    PLEASE!! READ MY THREAD!!
    http://boards.cannabis.com/cannabis-...use-blues.html