Thread: Methods to make Blunts Burn slower...

YahtzeeG is offline Registered+

Methods to make Blunts Burn slower...

how do you guys make blunts last longer? I know you can honey your blunts but I am too lazy to do that? Do you just roll them tighter or what?

silasbotwin is offline Registered+
    yeah gotta just roll em nice and tight, and remember the more herb you put in there the longer it's gonna last. just practice rolling a tight blunt, honey or not, and you should be good.
    Spread your cheeks and lick your sack.

MacWQ33 is offline Registered+
    I saw in the joint rolling thread that WICKED skinny blunt you rolled...maybe that's why they don't last LOL. Why use 2 blunts and make it that skinny..I don't get it...just use one. It looked like a long ass toothpick...

I've smoked blunts well bigger than cigars...now that's how you get them to burn long haha...and honey works very well.

YahtzeeG is offline Registered+
    hehe yeah I usually roll one solid one . That one has been in my room for almost a week.

thahoodbotanist is offline Registered+
    You might do this already but, if your not, roll with a cigar that has two leaves. Also take of the first leaf properly by unraveling it (dont jus gut tha whole thing, thats gay). I reccommend Garcia y Vega Gran Corona - Green Leaf, and Honey Dutchmasters. Enjoy