Cannabis.com

Thread: Any way to enhance your marijuana high?

Wtfmate is offline Registered

Any way to enhance your marijuana high?

Hey guys,

I've been smoking weed for about 3 years now and I was curious if there's any vitamins, or procedures you can do to really enhance your marijuana high. I'm a pretty spiritual guy, and I'd like to see if marijuana can enhance that one way or another.

Thanks. :]

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

kindprincess is offline Registered+
    supposedly, ginko boliba will enhance, but i tried it, all it did was jack me up when i was trying to slow down

i've heard drinking nothing but water will cause you to have a lower tolerance...

love, kp
    excerpts from greg green's cannabis grow bible http://boards.cannabis.com/basic-growing/94493-some-information-greg-greens-grow-bible-posted-kp-your-perusal.html

dreamgoddess partial log.... i might update this one day, as this became my #1 mom http://boards.cannabis.com/indoor-growing/95283-godbud-x-dreamweaver-seed-clone.html

Quote Originally Posted by Weedhound View Post
    KP YOU GO GIRL!!!

Yeah, tried that ages ago with no luck.

I find when I'm working in the kitchen (I'm a Chef) and I just get off of work and I spark up a doob, I get extremely high.. it's my day off today, so I'm just looking for other options. Maybe I'll go jogging or something.

smoke about 20 mins after catching your breath. WOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!

endorphins+canabis= ULTIMATE STONE (at least for little while)
    excerpts from greg green's cannabis grow bible http://boards.cannabis.com/showthread.php?t=94493

dreamgoddess partial log.... i might update this one day, as this became my #1 mom http://boards.cannabis.com/showthread.php?t=95283

KP YOU GO GIRL!!!

Yeah, I definitely believe you there. I'm gone for a jog, then.

how is it?
    excerpts from greg green's cannabis grow bible http://boards.cannabis.com/showthread.php?t=94493

dreamgoddess partial log.... i might update this one day, as this became my #1 mom http://boards.cannabis.com/showthread.php?t=95283

KP YOU GO GIRL!!!

PdoubleOTY is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Wtfmate View Post
    Yeah, tried that ages ago with no luck.

I find when I'm working in the kitchen (I'm a Chef) and I just get off of work and I spark up a doob, I get extremely high.. it's my day off today, so I'm just looking for other options. Maybe I'll go jogging or something.
    duude i know how you feel...i work as a line chef when i can in and out of Johnny Carinos and other italian places..i would always get off work, roll a little spliff in the car, adn smoke after work.i would be so hot and sweaty from workin the satuee line, so that joint felt sooo good
    So, was chillin with and they were .Where is the ? said to .They did a little for some $, bought some . and pack a ,, and . After gettin real , they and

Oh yeah, I know that feeling.. cooking has got to be one of the most stressful jobs out there. Especially when you're calling bills, that's what I'm doing now. Literally at times 10 people would talk to me at once.. fun stuff.

I went on a 25 minute hard jog, I had a joint in my pocket so as soon as I finished up I smoked it. I would definitley say I am a lot higher and one hell of a lot happier too.

Try it out, see if it works for you.. I'm one hell of a lot more relaxed.

Captain Hanks is offline Registered+
    you sound alot more worked up
    Disclaimer: Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not use, grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

orangeman is offline Banned
    Coughing works .

s2headhunter is offline Registered+
    yeah i lke to lift and box for awhile then hit the pipe

b0Ng h!tz 4 mE is offline Registered+
    instead of smoking.. try eating. The high is alot more intense and last's alot longer when you use bud for cooking

orangeman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by b0Ng h!tz 4 mE View Post
    instead of smoking.. try eating. The high is alot more intense and last's alot longer when you use bud for cooking
    And it's more healthy lol. But alot of people don't like to bake because smoking is quicker and it's more convenient.

savagepossum is offline Registered+
    if you want to get the most out of your weed the get a vaporizer.

Vaporization gives a uplifting energetic sativa like high and no couch lock because there is no oxygen depravation caused by smoking plant matter

nothing but pure thc

funfubarman is offline Registered+
    Or try a waterfall bong works wonders, in my opinion it gets me higher than my vape

s2headhunter is offline Registered+
    yeah or a big gravity bong man..A BIG ONE...like at least a 3 ltr one and get a big bucket head and fucking WHITE WALL that bitch...3 of those and youll be in outer space....(with decent bud, not GREAT, but like good mids)

Nocturnal Stoner is offline Registered+
    take some guarana its like a plant that is usually available from herbal doctors, it just makes you feel really good, and it is good for your body plus it leaves no shitty feelings the next day
    Old Man River
    He Just Keeps ROLLING

Quote Originally Posted by SwirlyMass View Post
    salvia shoves a firecracker up the tailpipe of inter-dimensional travel and takes you somewhere that was never meant to be traveled to with our mind.
    I'm gonna put on an iron shirt, and chase Satan out of earth
    I'm gonna put on an iron shirt, and chase the devil out of earth
    I'm gonna send him to outer space, to find another race
    I'm gonna send him to outer space, to find another race

"That's what I'm talking about man"-Brian (Half Baked)