Thread: How do you correctly smoke out of a apple pipe?

Crusnik117 is offline Registered+

How do you correctly smoke out of a apple pipe?

If any of you have searched through the experience forums you would know that im new to pot. Well im planning to get myself some weed and ive decided to smoke it out of an apple pipe. I have a few questions since the only thing ive smoked out of is a bong.

- Will I need to use tin foil or something to cover the bowl so the weed doesnt fall down into the core of the apple?

- How much weed should I pack into it/How will I know how much that is?

- How should I light it? Just a quick light and a quick inhale several times? or burn it all and inhale it all at once?

- Anything else constructive/helpful

thanks in advance!

timothylearyisdead is offline Registered+
    im too high to answer those questions but dude just cut a passageway in the apple with a hole up top and a hole in the side. yeah youre probably gunna have to use tin foil just poke small holes in it where the weed will be and stuff it in the top hole. place in weed, light on fire, breath, relax.

budsmoker only is offline Registered+
    from my experiences with doing this i did use tinfoil on it.. i just filled up the bowl, and why do you need to know how much that is?? andn then for lighting it, just put a light to a side of the bowl so that the lighter just creeps and saves "greens"... and just burn til its lit.. youll know..
    "If you my homie you my homie til we go, one of the few I would take a bullet fo, lets toast til we die, roll up the weed and blow the smoke in the sky"

"But I say when im deceased, put an ounce in my casket and let me smoke one in peace"

"I ain't touchin that dirt, i aint smokin that shit that make your whole head hurt"

socialinjustice is offline Registered+
    dont make one of those. that should be the last resort of all last resorts. if you have nothing to smoke out of, make a steamroller. take a toilet paper or paper towel roll, cut a hole the size of a bowl, put tin foil over the hole, push it down a little with your finger, tape the edges to the paper towel roll, poke a few small holes in the foil, load it, cover one end with your hand, put the other over your mouth, lite it an suck. take your hand off the end when you think its full of smoke and inhale.
    “…drugs have done some good things for us. If you don't think drugs have done good things for us then do me a favor. Go home tonight and take all of your records, tapes and all your CD's and burn them. Because, you know all those musicians who made all that great music that's enhanced your lives throughout the years? Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fucking high on drugs, man.” -bill hicks

bzbuzzard is offline Registered+
    yea basically put some tinfoil on it poke some SMALLLL holes lol. and just put some weed on top. and basically theres no right way to light a pipe just breath in and put the flame to the weed, after about 3 seconds you can take the fire off cuz the weed will be cherried, after the cherry hads gone out if you havnt coughed your brains out yet then light it again and your gooooddd
    hey ive been making posters, avatars, basically graphic design since highschool, ill do it for free for all of you guys since its one of the things i liek doing while im high. just email me with the url of the pic(s) tell me what you want done with it and ill conjure it up for you. just email me at bbuzard@gmail.com ;-) im pretty creative so if you want to say a lil and have me work it thats fine too....wow im bored

well I dont know how much weed to pack to make a good bowl? dont want to pack like too much, just enough to get a nice high and chill. I suppose if you dont give me a answer ill just put a lil in and light it, if im not high then ill just smoke some more!!! haha

Shrapnel is offline Registered+
    Just pack enough to fill the tin bowl. Inhale as much smoke as your lungs can handle.

budsmoker only is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusnik117 View Post
    well I dont know how much weed to pack to make a good bowl? dont want to pack like too much, just enough to get a nice high and chill. I suppose if you dont give me a answer ill just put a lil in and light it, if im not high then ill just smoke some more!!! haha
    well dude we have no idea how much is to much for you.. we dont knwo how good the weed is and all that..
    "If you my homie you my homie til we go, one of the few I would take a bullet fo, lets toast til we die, roll up the weed and blow the smoke in the sky"

"But I say when im deceased, put an ounce in my casket and let me smoke one in peace"

"I ain't touchin that dirt, i aint smokin that shit that make your whole head hurt"

pixel is offline Registered+
    wow youre all rookies, you dont need tin foil, carve a cone into the top (stem part) of the apple. use a thin narrow object and spear it vertically through the stem part to the bottom. spear it then horizontally so it meets the other hole. use 1 side of your horizontal as a carb and the other as a mouthpiece.

macintosh apples are preferrable

honestly dont waste your time with apples just go get a piece you save money in the end. but on occasion apples are fun and the taste is delicious
    Flick your BIC Expand your mind

And when your world seems cold, you got to let your spirit take control.
    Let your soul shine,
    Its better than sunshine,
    Its better than moonshine,
    And damn sure better than rain.
    Lord now people dont mind,
    We all get this way sometimes,
    Gotta let your soul shine, shine till the break of day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj7PS3k2O1g

funky not a junky is offline Registered+
    o shit i thought you were smokin out a fuckin apple pie. SHIIIIIIIT dude i was like duddddde ur freakin God man, u smoke out of apple piesssssssssssss. Wow if i had like an apple pie factory, id make a bong out of a pie. Haha, actually i have an apple pie, maybe i should be the first to make an apple pie bong....wow im just a tad bit stoned....
    im a funky not a junky but i know where to get it

asphyxiation kills braincells, plants dont

Dont hate the ignorant, its not their fault, I was ignorant once, but now i have seen the light

smoke great quantities of great quality.

thcbongman is offline Registered+
    Shit, me too! I clicked wondering how the fuck you can smoke out of apple pie

Stumps is offline Registered+
    A good way to smoke out of an apple and not use any foil is too...

1. Using a pencil, poke a hole going to about half way down the apple. the hole should be on the side of the stem, never directly in the middle. if its in the middle, the weed will just fall in the hole.

2. Poke a second hole in the side of the apple that connects to the first hole, this will be the hole you 'hit' from.

3. Poke a third hole that meets where the first and second hole connect. This will be your carb/Power hitter.

4. Pull out stem, pack the bud.

5. Get high.
    - Stumpy

Quote Originally Posted by Stumps View Post
    A good way to smoke out of an apple and not use any foil is too...

1. Using a pencil, poke a hole going to about half way down the apple. the hole should be on the side of the stem, never directly in the middle. if its in the middle, the weed will just fall in the hole.

2. Poke a second hole in the side of the apple that connects to the first hole, this will be the hole you 'hit' from.

3. Poke a third hole that meets where the first and second hole connect. This will be your carb/Power hitter.

4. Pull out stem, pack the bud.

5. Get high.
    why bother packing it in the stem if its not even connected to the pipe? Is a third hole even necessary?

silasbotwin is offline Registered+
    This is my prefered way.
    fucking delicious apple pipe mmmm
    Spread your cheeks and lick your sack.

Stumps is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusnik117 View Post
    why bother packing it in the stem if its not even connected to the pipe? Is a third hole even necessary?
    Stem of the apple. you put the weed in the little divit at the top of the apple. But first you pull out the stem so that when you light it your not smoking apple stem, and you have a little bit more room to pack. Also the third hole is nessasary if you want to clear the apple.
    - Stumpy