Cannabis.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: rolling with notebook paper

rolling with notebook paper

I dont have any rolling papers, and i was wondering if rolling a joint using notebook paper is safe??

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

puffiepuffiepass is offline Registered+
    i think it taste like shit tho

juggalo420 is offline Registered+
    when i was younger i tried notebook paper . it sux cause it burns the weed too fast and it tastes very harsh. im sure its not bad for your health but i would recommend a bowl rather than notebook paper.

no the ink on the paper (the blue lines and stuff) put off toxic chemicals.....

Das
    Das is offline Registered+
    LOL, that's funny, but you know what that really brought back memories for me, in the Solomon Islands, they roll tobacco in notebook paper.

I was there for like 2 months, and when I first arrived there, and was out running around, when I went into stores, I noticed they had notebook paper laying out loose behind the counter, and I thought, WOW how poor these people must be that they have to buy paper one sheet at a time.

The locals told, me no, people roll tobacco in it. :-)

Cough Cough

Shadow Smoke is offline Registered+
    NOOOO notebook paper sucks balls man! your shit will hit the floor and it will waste.

just make a pipe out of foil
    I hid my weed in the shower for the longest time. I noticed that no matter how hard mom looked for it she never found it. This made me wander. just how long can i go with out takeing a bath before someone finaly catches on? I mean FUGG! how long does it take for this shit to put it self in a bag?

BUZz UK is offline Registered+
    ffs! don't use foil! read the FOIL! thread

excite is offline Registered
    Chlorine is used to make white papers, and the inks are pretty harmful too.

sugarmagnolia is offline Registered+
    u could always get a normal vase and light the weed and throw it in there. that would be an intersting thing to try

cracksack is offline Registered
    you could get a ciggie- empty out the shit and pack in the weed, you gotta have gentle hands though kinda cuz if your too antsy to get blazed while you;re doing it you could rip it and get a lapful of shimmery dust, i dont know, is that too hard of a process?

well i went on a road trip and i wanted to smoke and drive at the same time, and i finally decided to use a page from the dictionary, which worked okay, not very well

KennabisCranium is offline Registered+
    do you feel smarter?

Buck268 is offline Registered+
    I cannot imagine how foul typical notbook or book paper must taste...

psychonaut is offline Registered+
    Well if you dont mind a poor rolling job (cause it wont stik) and the taste of burnt ink your mouth to burn a joint....go for it

THC4UandME is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by BUZz UK
    ffs! don't use foil! read the FOIL! thread

foil thread? where is that?

ermitonto is offline Banned
    If you have absolutely nothing and you're considering regular paper, just make yourself an apple pipe (or a potato pipe, or watermelon pipe, or whatever). They're real simple to make and don't taste like shit.

PurpnCoke34 is offline Registered+

Question how hard?

How hard would it be to go to the gas station and get a single cigarello for like 40 cents?
    ...smoke purp by the pound, goose by the 5th
    re-up on the 1st then again on the 5th...

WE TRAP OR DIE

Eli420 is offline Registered+
    if you dont find it anti-religious a regular bible paper with no ink(writing) on it is actually the same paper as job rolling papers, well a little bit thinker, most bibles ive seen the paper is like this it works great if you roll it tight if not it will burn like shit.

kokoyo112 is offline Registered
    Don't use notebook paper.... It suks hardcore... Taste so gross... I need to try the bible paper.

Questionable is offline Registered
    try any type of rice paper, if it's nearby, or thin bible paper, like the man said. but not notebook paper, it's HELLA gross, and twists your lungs in a fuckin knot.

Sinisteruproar is offline Registered
    yeah you can do it, but it tastes, smells, and hits horribley, not worth it, if u really want a joint use a reciept. Those work fairly well

seeker is offline Registered+
    bro find an older kid you can trust and get him to buy you a fukin pipe, dont roll with notebook paper. pipes will hit harder anyway. you can get a nice little pipe for about $20 in america, thats how i got my first one, and it was (is) my favorite!

ok kid heres a tip, take a soda pop can and bend it in the middle. use the bottom as a bowl by poking a little hole in it and using the mouth hole as the well, yeah, a mouth hole. just dont pull too hard or youll get a fukin hot bud in your throat.

lanky jams is offline Registered

rolling

on another thread someone said somthing about taking a q-tip and unrolling it and using that, havent tried it though...

Ground Zero is offline Registered+
    back page form a bible, very thin paper

well i used a page from the dictionary, and i needed to roll a joint so i could smoke while driving, and i already have a bong and a few glass handpipes, and im not a kid. im in college, mister.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast