Cannabis.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: smoking rez? bad 4 lungs?

smoking rez? bad 4 lungs?

ive heard that rez fucks up your lungs and i smoke ALOT of rez prolly more then weed, and ive been smoking it for yrs(as long as ive been smoking potTENYRS) i get to take my freinds rez home when i have nothing tio smoke, my question, i smoke it a lot what are the health effects of smoking this black goo thanks guys oh and i think the rez high is more rough solid and longer lasting but it stinks and is very harsh unless used with a torch lighter

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Eshelmen is offline Registered+
    dude
    just smoke it

its not going to kill u
    "Drugs are a bet with your mind."
    -Jim Morrison

EciRonTog is offline Registered+
    For me there is a certain limit to what my lungs can handle, and i know I'm getting close when i'm fucking wheezing and coughing up black shit.

I get to that point a lot faster with resin than weed.

But you can make resin a lot better by using a bong.

By the time I smoke resin I'm usually almost out of weed and cutting back on bowls already anyway.

nikweiser is offline Registered+
    eww resin is nasty, i only smoked resin back in the day and RARLY when i dont have anybuds..

. Swisher Sweets. .

Uproot the Propaganda, not the plant.

Protect your secrets with silence

Abattoir Dream is offline Registered+
    of course its bad for you, think about it, youve already smoked all the life saving goodness, so all thats left is death-enducing badness...

dont worry though, im sure you wont die from a bowl or two of crappy weed residue...
    I'm THE Abattoir, abnormal abnormalities
    I have fantasies, while i blab formalities
    and stab happy families in the back with fat calories,
    I'm broke still lookin for contracts and salaries..
    I can, stick to this, ill be doin this forever,
    I tell a fella never to fuck when im under weather
    I severe an acapella, punch holes in a portrait
    preserve words of gold in pottasium sorbate...

shit i fucked up i meant that it dosent take away the harshness of the toke with a torch i mean a waterpipe but the rez burns alot better with a torch

green.goddess. is offline Registered+
    smoking anything is bad for you.

if you want a buzz and you dont have weed - resin is the best remedy. smoke up.
    being with you girl, like being low
    hey, hey, like being stoned.

a million poppies gonna make me sleep,
    just one rose it knows your name.
    a fruit is resting on the vine,
    the fruit is calling from the trees
    hey, dont you wanna go down?
    like some junky cosmonaut?
    a million miles below your feet,
    a million miles.. a million miles..

Left is offline Registered+
    i have heard news stories about kids in the upper east coast states going through old people's garbage looking for these morphine patches, or some opiate, anyway the patch contains this gell that is very strong and is not used up when the patch is discarded. so the kids go through ripping open garbage bags searching for these patches in hopes to get high or sell the gell inside and get money or get drugs. Does anyone else notice the similarity between someone who goes through a dirty bowl and smelly resin in search of black goo that will get you high and these kids going through the smelly garbage bags of old people? Get a job.
    "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."
    Ben Franklin

orange floyd is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Left View Post
    i have heard news stories about kids in the upper east coast states going through old people's garbage looking for these morphine patches, or some opiate, anyway the patch contains this gell that is very strong and is not used up when the patch is discarded. so the kids go through ripping open garbage bags searching for these patches in hopes to get high or sell the gell inside and get money or get drugs. Does anyone else notice the similarity between someone who goes through a dirty bowl and smelly resin in search of black goo that will get you high and these kids going through the smelly garbage bags of old people? Get a job.
    Fentanyl. Stronger than heroin, given in doses of micrograms.

nikweiser is offline Registered+
    i cut one of those up and put a piece on my tounge, jugular, one on each arm and one on my forehead...

before i even had a high off a painkiller

. Swisher Sweets. .

Uproot the Propaganda, not the plant.

Protect your secrets with silence

Left is offline Registered+
    When i turn all old and crusty i better get the same awsome drugs as the old people do now, the ones who arnt even in the generations that really appreciate drugs. Just got to keep my insurance valid and have a son who wants to become a doctor.
    "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."
    Ben Franklin

green.goddess. is offline Registered+
    no. going through someone's garbage is something a junky would do. all potheads do is clean their pipes and smoke the rest of the thc. we dont go through garbage cans looking for shit.. or at least i dont. waste not want not.
    being with you girl, like being low
    hey, hey, like being stoned.

a million poppies gonna make me sleep,
    just one rose it knows your name.
    a fruit is resting on the vine,
    the fruit is calling from the trees
    hey, dont you wanna go down?
    like some junky cosmonaut?
    a million miles below your feet,
    a million miles.. a million miles..

pixel is offline Registered+
    what the fuck are you carrying on about.. going through garbage cans for druigs like a raccoon in the night is a hell of a lot different than someone scraping their pipe and smoking the contents. im not saying im a resin fan i'd rather just not smoke but comparing those 2 is just plain retarded.
    Last edited by pixel; Dec-27-2006 at 10:45.
    Flick your BIC Expand your mind

And when your world seems cold, you got to let your spirit take control.
    Let your soul shine,
    Its better than sunshine,
    Its better than moonshine,
    And damn sure better than rain.
    Lord now people dont mind,
    We all get this way sometimes,
    Gotta let your soul shine, shine till the break of day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj7PS3k2O1g

Samwhore is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by nikweiser View Post
    eww resin is nasty, i only smoked resin back in the day and RARLY when i dont have anybuds..

yea, tastes pretty nasty, but it gets me higher than anything else, feels like im underwater

if you were worried about your lungs, you wouldn't be smoking in the first place.... or atleast that's the way it should be, smoking anything is unhealthy.... if you smoke weed, you should have no problem smoking resin, atleast from the health side of it....

MastaChronic is offline Banned
    resin is good for me, fuck, by the end of the month i can barely suck through my pipe. ia have to take a paper clip and push it through so i can get a hit, its funny.
    thats when you know you gotta scrape your piece.
    then i save up my resin balls for when theres a dry spell.
    when i scrape my king pipe i get a fat ball, like, the size of one of those big bouncy balls or something close to that.
    resin keeps a long time.

Way2many is offline Registered+
    I dont mess with resin cause i dont fuck with bowls but look at that stuff...straight Tar.

cant be good for you.

Blood Shot Eyes is offline Registered+
    man i dont know what you guys are talking about. i dont know what kind of weed you guys are smoking. but resin comes with my weed.

pixel is offline Registered+
    bloodshot not the plant resin the resin left on your piece after you burn up the plant.. the black stuff
    Flick your BIC Expand your mind

And when your world seems cold, you got to let your spirit take control.
    Let your soul shine,
    Its better than sunshine,
    Its better than moonshine,
    And damn sure better than rain.
    Lord now people dont mind,
    We all get this way sometimes,
    Gotta let your soul shine, shine till the break of day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj7PS3k2O1g

yeah we're talking about the brownish-black tarry-stuff that accumulates in pipes after you smoke a bit out of it...

LIP
    LIP is offline Banned
    Smokin resin is bad for you. The black goo is coating itself over the inside of your lungs.

This question didnt even need to be asked.

ukmonkey is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Abattoir Dream View Post
    of course its bad for you, think about it, youve already smoked all the life saving goodness, so all thats left is death-enducing badness...

dont worry though, im sure you wont die from a bowl or two of crappy weed residue...
    resin... not residue haha

LIP
    LIP is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ukmonkey View Post
    resin... not residue haha
    Well, the black resin left in the pipe after smoking is residue.

But, resin can also refer to hash, although in this case it's not.

MastaChronic is offline Banned
    smoke the resin, who cares? it gets you high so fuck it, it still came from the good plant.

LIP
    LIP is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MastaChronic View Post
    smoke the resin, who cares? it gets you high so fuck it, it still came from the good plant.
    Thats not good advice at all.

That "rez" is coating your lungs, and it contains all the stuff you dont want to smoke. Also it hardly has any THC. I think getting high from rez is more placebo than actually getting stoned.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast