Cannabis.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "christmas tree weed"

intrepidus6 is offline Banned

"christmas tree weed"

What is "christmas tree weed" I was buying 100$ worth of weed from this guy and he asked me if I wanted mids, or he said he got this new stuff that he called "christmas tree weed" and he said it was "one hit stuff"... anyone heard of it before? I told him I wanted the christmas tree stuff, and I am going to be actually getting it either tomorrow or the next day.

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

ValkyrieAg is offline Registered+
    Its homegrown from the north pole.
    Looking for Medical Patients to serve as boardmembers. Please contact me!

pixel is offline Registered+
    enjoy it but be weary of that god damn tinsel, seems to find its way in there some way or other every time
    Flick your BIC Expand your mind

And when your world seems cold, you got to let your spirit take control.
    Let your soul shine,
    Its better than sunshine,
    Its better than moonshine,
    And damn sure better than rain.
    Lord now people dont mind,
    We all get this way sometimes,
    Gotta let your soul shine, shine till the break of day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj7PS3k2O1g

Left is offline Registered+
    its buds that resemble christmas trees because they are conical in shape and rise to a point, they are also far more dense than some schwag or mids. They are not bricked like mids and should not contain any seeds. Often more potent, shown in the price, and take far less to achieve the desired effects, thus the one hit weed part. for 100 dollars you should get at very least 7 grams or you are throwing away money.
    "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."
    Ben Franklin

Seriusly, I want to know what it is. Please don't make retarded comments like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Left View Post
    its buds that resemble christmas trees because they are conical in shape and rise to a point. They are not bricked like mids and should not contain any seeds. Often more potent, shown in the price, and take far less to achieve the desired effects, thus the one hit weed part. for 100 dollars you should get at very least 7 grams or you are throwing away money.
    Thank you, that is all I needed to know.

jaGerbom is offline Registered+
    make sure u pick out the seads and stems....and the ornaments
    Let us burn one, from end to end.And pass is over to me my friend.Burn it long, but burn it slow,to light me up before I go.If you dont like my fire, then dont come around.Cause I'm gonna burn one down.Yes I'm gonna burn one down.

ValkyrieAg is offline Registered+
    Sorry Intrepidus. I didn't mean to do that. Don't be Depressed.
    Looking for Medical Patients to serve as boardmembers. Please contact me!

Quote Originally Posted by ValkyrieAg View Post
    Sorry Intrepidus. I didn't mean to do that. Don't be Depressed.
    It's ok, I'm not depressed because of that, I'm just always deppresed except when I am high.

da5mikeY is offline Registered+
    haha wow I got this shit for free and we nicknamed it that too...yeah it's good, really good
    Life as a baller; alcohol and booty calls
    We used to do them as adolescents, do you recall?
    Raised as G's, loc'ed out blaze the weed
    Get on the roof, let's get smoked out and blazed with me
    2 in the mornin' and we still high assed out Screamin', "Thug 'til I die", before I passed out

-2pac

S i k is offline Registered+
    haha

this thread is funny because last night me and some buddies were smoking some weed he got, and someone goes "this weed kinda smells like christmas doesnt it?"
    "The most interesting place you can ever travel is inside your own head. And if you've never even tried any drugs, then you're always staying home." -Bill Maher

orangeman is offline Banned
    If anything it sounds like a nickname for a whole bud. Instead of a nugs it's probably gonna look like this. Don't take my word for this though, I never heard of a strain of Cannabis with this name...but if I am right then don't be lured in by the name because a name does not determine how potent something is..that's the only reason for prices anyways..potency and over used names like "Kush" that really doesn't mean shit if you aren't getting your weed from a medical club or in Amsterdam .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails "christmas tree weed"-picture-121.jpg  

Skink is offline Registered+
    I got some killer Hanukkah bush...

stinkyattic is offline CultiModerVatorAtor
    Well I get 'pine tree buds' sometimes, but it's the smell... like a fresh pine tree

Nochowderforyou is offline Registered+
    X-mas tree buds? What a silly name. This is a shot in the dark, but they could mean that the weed is piney smelling perhaps...? Nothing wrong with that stuff. It's all over the place here.

Or he could mean in reference to a certain strain of cannabis that resembles a x-mas/pine tree. It is known as Ruderalis. It is uncommen but they grow very small, and resemble well, a x-mas tree. It is found in a strain known as Lowryder. It is uncommon, due to it's mid-quality potency. You can grow it under the best conditions, it will come out mid. smoke.

Whatever though. I'd ask them where they pulled such a funny name "out" of.

Quote Originally Posted by Nochowderforyou View Post
    I'd ask them where they pulled such a funny name "out" of.
    I'll bet a doctor with a flashlight could show ya

Reefer Rogue is offline Registered+
    I thought Ruderalis has seriously low percentages of thc.
    PEACE

'Why should one be judged by the colour of their skin, instead of the qualities they show from deep within?' - Peter Tosh

If they dont instantly know what you are talking about just walk away.
    Kraloth:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/recreatio...rger-then.html

Quote Originally Posted by Reefer Rogue View Post
    I thought Ruderalis has seriously low percentages of thc.
    Hmm..not from what I've read. From what I've read, it has no more than a 12% THC content in it. The highest THC content found in a strain so far is 22%, and that is White Rhino. 12% isn't that bad. It isn't shagg, but it isn't highs either...it's right in the middle.

Shagg weed tends to have about 5-9% THC content.

Hemp, has only 0.03 THC content.

I think you may be confusing lowryder with pure wild ruderalis which has a lame LACK of THC but is very useful in adding the questionable autoflowering trait to a breeding project. IMHO Autoflowering is useful for exactly 2 situations: 1) growing outdoors at VERY high latitudes where the 12/12 change is immediately followed by fucking SNOWFALL lol and 2) an indoor grower who'd like to do a PERPETUAL CROP SOG but only has one room. Other than that, not too useful/

Quote Originally Posted by stinkyattic View Post
    I think you may be confusing lowryder with pure wild ruderalis which has a lame LACK of THC but is very useful in adding the questionable autoflowering trait to a breeding project. IMHO Autoflowering is useful for exactly 2 situations: 1) growing outdoors at VERY high latitudes where the 12/12 change is immediately followed by fucking SNOWFALL lol and 2) an indoor grower who'd like to do a PERPETUAL CROP SOG but only has one room. Other than that, not too useful/
    Oh yes, I think you maybe right. I stand corrected.

MastaChronic is offline Banned
    yeah, this spring im going to go out in the woods and plant a shit load of lowryders all over the place

orangeman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MastaChronic View Post
    yeah, this spring im going to go out in the woods and plant a shit load of lowryders all over the place
    Why not grow some trees . If they get discovered, they get confiscated but you're still free. If you get away...you'll have more buds .

Dmo18 is offline Registered+
    ive had it. this dudes dad i know grew pounds of that shit so that was around for awhile, and if its the same as what i had its pretty damn good

all i know it as, is buds from harvests that are ready just about christmas time... doesn't nessicarily mean anything as far as potentcy goes, (except it almost always means some dank shit) that's just how we know it around here.

KindMidasSoundman is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknotpsycho View Post
    all i know it as, is buds from harvests that are ready just about christmas time... doesn't nessicarily mean anything as far as potentcy goes, (except it almost always means some dank shit) that's just how we know it around here.

YEAH! What he said...
    DON'T attend concerts at House of Blues!!!
    PLEASE!! READ MY THREAD!!
    http://boards.cannabis.com/cannabis-...use-blues.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast