Cannabis.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: cheese bud new strain.. smells like babyshit !

smokealot123 is offline Registered+

cheese bud new strain.. smells like babyshit !

this gets you wrecked, made me cry. it smells like babyshit.. has anyone ever saw/smoke or smell this bud before ? it's really sticky and good fucking gloobies of crystall wow.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

“Be nice to people on your way up, because you may meet them on your way down.”

i smoke my roach before i smoke my joint !

WARNING !! i suck at speling !! WARNING

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Innominate is offline Registered+
    If it smells like baby shit, I hope the after taste goes away.

Sounds like good stuff.

partcleguy is offline Registered+
    Seen it in high times before, wish I could get some...

DaZeDShAdOw is offline Registered+
    yea i also saw it in high times..........the crystals on that shit look amazing but the name just sort of throws it off in my opinion lmfao .......... cheese well w.e they wanted to call it i guess haha.

"Live every day as if it were your last"

DAY-DREAMER-MAN is offline Registered+
    got pics ?
    WhY DrInK aNd DrIvE WhEn YoU cAn ToKe AnD fLy

Metaphor is offline Registered+
    'it made me cry' thats some classic shit

LIP
    LIP is offline Banned
    I've had weed that smelt like a mixture of babyshit, rotting vegatation and vomit.

I'm serious - it sounds disgusting but it was lovely. I've only had it once, in 2005 i think. I can remember it because it was around christmas. My cats ate 2 grams of it while i wasnt home.

It was probably a differnt strain, but i certainly enjoyed it [the smells change when it's burned]

Only downside was it was quite damp.

sssp is offline Registered+
    people in the US need to grow CHEESE.. or at least try it!... Its SOOOO POTENT! Most enjoyable flavour of smoke aswell. 0.2g would get you stoned.

flyingimam is offline Registered+
    in my area, that wont happen anytime soon, i hope it will, but i doubt it... northern lights and some random mixed strains + berry families are all that u can find popular around here

and something that smells bad, wont sell, so it probably wont find a fan base anytime soon until some1 risk taking and daring pushes it on the market
    Whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship, the people can always B brought 2 the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All U have 2 do is tell them they R being attacked & denounce the pacifists 4 lack of patriotism & exposing the country 2 danger. It works the same way in any country.

-Göring, 2nd in command of Hitler

Jingoism is defined in the Oxford English Dictionary as "extreme patriotism in the form of aggressive foreign policy".

ScaryMissMary is offline Registered+
    I saw it at a dispensary the other day in Los Angeles. It smelled horrible! The clerk said it was amazing stuff but the smell was just too much for me. I settled for a nice 8th of Green Crack.
    A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLadyOfDankDowns View Post
    LOL Reading this thread makes me feel like I have a cavernous pussy of doom!

kshchrn831 is offline Registered+
    the cheese i had smelled like rotted cheese, but once you broke into it, it reeked of blueberries. this cannabis strain is easily my favorite.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cheese bud new strain.. smells like babyshit !-cheese1.jpg  

Grade A is offline Registered+

Cheese

My boy had some about four weeks ago. It had the same smell to it. Similar to shit. Quite dense and milky crystal covered as well.
    Open-mindedness is the key which unlocks the gate to progression.

*Meant for entertainment purposes only, by no means is anything I write to be taken seriously.

allrollsin21 is offline Registered+
    One of the most enjoyable things i discovered in Amsterdam was the CHEESE. Plates of it with bread and crackers after leaving the coffee shops. The Aged Goudas were my favorite. I like stinky cheese, I like stinky buds, not sure about buds stinking like cheese
    "If we want a beautiful garden, we must first have a blueprint in the imagination, a vision" - His Holiness the Dalai Lama

painretreat is offline Registered+

cheese bud new strain..smells like babyshit!

Hey AR21: Nice to get a great laugh from U! Thanx.

You need to try the cheese factories in Wisconsin--yum/yum!

I have a few cheese seeds, now I will know what to expect, if I ever get it started outside! Getting too anxious and wish I had more space in my livng quarter. At least it is temp.! PR

allrollsin21 is offline Registered+
    pr:

I know what you mean by anxious from the prospect of outdoor. I am extra jumpy and on edge these days. The smell emanating from my property is ridiculous and the helicopter a month ago is still way too clear in my mind. We'll be moving after this outdoor season and i will then be stickin to the indoor.

We are on the higher side of what would be a waste of time for LEO in terms of plant count. Completely legal, but nothing stops them from knocking DOWN the door.
    Good luck, choose wisely, and keep it positive!
    "If we want a beautiful garden, we must first have a blueprint in the imagination, a vision" - His Holiness the Dalai Lama

sttomassmoker is offline Registered+
    I don't know if I have ever had true "cheese" but often times here there is killer herb titled "cheese weed". Bright neon green, soft, covered in crystals, smells like cheetos.

MMMM one hit stuff.
    Bad cops, bad cops,
    Bad cops, bad cops.
    Bad cops, bad cops,
    Bad cops, bad cops.
    Springfield cops are on the take,
    But what do you expect for the money we make?
    Whether in a car or on a horse,
    We don't mind using excessive force!
    Bad cops, bad cops,
    Bad cops, bad cops..

cindiwaa is offline Registered
    Never had it but my local clone store owner told me it will be probably be some of the dankest bud I will ever have. The store has yet to get some for me to try.

VapedG13 is offline Registered+
    heres some swiss cheese
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cheese bud new strain.. smells like babyshit !-swiss-20cheese-20002.jpg  

jayfury is offline Registered
    Its funny to see this thread poppin back up. Im pretty sure there was a BIG harvest of "The Cheese" recently in California. Everyone in Cali is talking about it. A friend of mine brought back some and hooked me up with a few buds of this stuff. It indeed smells like nothing Ive ever smoked. It has an aged cheese smell (but not a bad one cuz I hate aged cheeses)- its a smell that lets you know what your in for. Its almost like the smell of a Fruit/Cheese Platter.... Crazy right? TIGHT ass nugs, that are REALLY sticky and stinky. Looks alot like the pic above, except more orange looking and LOADED with crystals. All I can say is its true One Hit Wonder weed- it knocks you on your ass.

MPLSweedman is offline Registered+
    my all time favorite strain is BLUE CHEESE

2 summers ago it completely flooded minneapolis, havent seen it since in that quantity

smelled like diarrhea tho

axxxxe is offline Registered+
    Was up in BC few weeks ago on a pollen hunt(long story) anyway hooked up a 1/4 for the 2 days I was there asked for the best they had it was called blue cheese.Smelled like bad hummus but when you lit it up it smelled like blue berry type strain and left nice after taste it cost 20% more but was well worth it.

MPLSweedman is offline Registered+
    blue cheese is U.K Cheese X a blueberry hybrid

probably my favorite bud of all time, nothing else compares to its fucking SMELL

milmad43 is offline Registered
    This yr was the first time I've had cheese and I'm hooked...It's Big Buddha's Cheese..And your right it's incredible...cheese mixed with berry taste,but smelt of cheese,berry and musky wet sock during flower. It's now on my top list of fave, only being beat by Double Strawberry Diesel and Ak47(lemon/citrus pheno).
    Last edited by milmad43; May-08-2009 at 13:26.

MDFinest is offline Registered+
    yea we had Platinum Cheese real heavy out here.. it's some incredibly potent shit.. it does smell like dirty diapers.. but in a good way! LOL. The taste and high is real good

geoluv is offline Registered+
    homegrown fantaseeds got second place at the cannabis cup last year in the indica variety for cheese.

supposedly it was selected from a batch of skunk #2 in England in the early 2000's.

i grew some buds that i swore smelled like "dirty baby diaper", it seems like if you grow heavy indicas organically they can start to smell like baby shit.

thats the way i can tell if buds are grown REALLY well; when they smells so potent that it stings your nostrils just from taking a deep whiff of it.
    Last edited by geoluv; May-18-2009 at 19:39.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast