Thread: What strain of cannabis is best for asthma?

asthmaguy is offline Registered

What strain of cannabis is best for asthma?

I have medical for my asthma and am trying to figure out what is the best strain for me to grow is.

leadmagnet is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asthmaguy View Post
    I have medical for my asthma and am trying to figure out what is the best strain for me to grow is.
    A much better question for you my friend is- which manner of ingestion should you choose?

Already figured that one out. My bubbler is working for now. After my first harvest I plan on buying a vaporizer, most likely a zepher. Also eating some every morning for a long term effect.

JohnnyZ is offline Registered+
    Hey bro! Welcome to the boards.

I have asthma too! Smoke makes me wheeze, so I stick to the vape, but it's an interesting feeling every time I smoke cannabis. I can feel my lungs start to tighten up from the smoke and then right away I can feel the cannabis soothing my lungs. Strange!

As far as strains go, I recently came across these guys, maybe you should check them out:

Some users report strong bronchial dilation, which may alleviate asthma and related conditions.
    Delta 9 Labs - Strains - CannaSutra

and..

An amazing result considering that expensive pharmaceutical products like Sativex have this 1:1 ratio between THC:CBD - a ratio very difficult to find in Cannabis where the biochemestry of the plant pushes to either have a THC or CBD domaniant variety.
    Resin Seeds
    When the stress burns my brain just like acid raindrops, Mary Jane is the only thing that makes the pain stop. I let the music take over my soul, body, and mind, to kick back, relax one time and you will find..

Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

JohnnyZ is offline Registered+
    And just a note, you should be looking for a plant with high CBD content because of CBD's anti-inflammatory properties - which would help to dilate the bronchial tubes of an asthmatic stoner!
    When the stress burns my brain just like acid raindrops, Mary Jane is the only thing that makes the pain stop. I let the music take over my soul, body, and mind, to kick back, relax one time and you will find..

Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Smile

Thanks for the information JohnnyZ.

Amnesian is offline Registered
    Was looking for something similar... well my requirement was just a knock-out strain! I prefer to smoke than vape becuase I find it more sociable in my circles. Recently a friend of mine pointed me in the direction of the Cali Connection, These guys are based on the West Coast so I thought I would try something Kush-y, so I went for the Corleone Kush, ordered 2 days ago so Ill keep you posted, Ive heard endless good reviews, so fingers crossed its a belter.
    My question lies in the fact I got some 'Jamacian Me Crazy' free from everyonedoesit with my order, but haven't got a clue what that is, so does anybody have any idea about the properties of this strain? any info you guys can offer is welcome, I have never even heard of it,