Cannabis.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boston Headshops??

RIP ODB is offline Registered+

Boston Headshops??

Hey-

I am from a small town on the cape and our head shop selection sucks ass. I was wondering if any of you fellow MAers out there knew of any good head shops in the Bean.

I'm looking for illadelph glass, roors, and some sick bubblers.

If any of you all could help I would appreciate it.

So, Bostonians, where do you get your glass??
    I don't stay away from danger, danger stays away from me! - Ol' Dirty Bastard

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

RIP ODB is offline Registered+
    Not one of you can tell me the name of a decent head shop in Boston?
    I don't stay away from danger, danger stays away from me! - Ol' Dirty Bastard

heatherhatesyou is offline Registered+
    the hempest on newbury street is really good, but fairly expensive. they have tons of hemp clothing and products, too.

if i concentrate real hard, i might not ever even know that
    everything is always falling apart
    it's gonna rain tonight, and everything is miserable
    smoke some more and then i'll go back in and hate
    it's gonna rain tonight, but it's gotta stop eventually
    let's anticipate the sun and warmth and raise our fists and say
    everything is always falling apart,
    but i can't.

-the arrogant sons of bitches

fuzzylogic is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by heatherhatesyou
    the hempest on newbury street is really good, but fairly expensive. they have tons of hemp clothing and products, too.
    Yeah, definately do not go there with less than 75 and expect to bring anything nice home.

degreeabsolute is offline Registered
    hempest sucks. you are better off going to sugar daddy's or good times.

Awill3449 is offline Registered+
    does sugar daddy's card for under 18's?
    "Wash uffize drive me to firenze."

420gman is offline Registered
    yes

partymost is offline Registered

Head shops -N and W Mass

I've just moved to Cape Cod myself. Sucks is better than I have found it here. Shops in Boston are P R I C E Y !!!! A good head shop with excellent prices and a wide selection of standard pieces with a few exotics is:

Vibrations
    Rte 5
    Enfield, CT This is just South of Springfield MA off Rte 91

If you are really into a journey you can do what I do. Save up, don't go often, and take the trip to Torrington, CT. There is a shop there called Wasteland that has a cool owner who will make deals even on the comparatively low prices marked, especially if you stop in for a quantity purchase. Wasteland: 860-482-2000 Call first. Store hours can be annoying.

Zimzum is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by partymost View Post
    Vibrations
    Rte 5
    Enfield, CT This is just South of Springfield MA off Rte 91

I think I've been there. I do some dog breeding in that area. Boston prices are expensive yes. Best deals are probably always gonna be online.

JamFlowMan is offline Registered
    Go to Quick-Mart in Woonsocket RI, its rigth over the state border im not sure the exact location but if you google it you should find it..they have bongs bubblers mini hookahs bowls all pretty cheap..i bought my piece there for $20 and its lasted me years.
    oh btw they dont ID either

markomon is offline Registered
    I would go with this JamFlowMan's suggestion as If I am not mistaken possession of paraphanelia in MA is a felony where as possesion of da herb is a misdeamenor up to I think an oz. I live here in MA as well and have always used mail order. 1percent.com is based here in the ole USA as I used to do business with grasscity.com but it got kinda stupid using these folks to get say pipe screens and pay those shipping fees from Amsterdam.

deadhead65 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by markomon View Post
    I would go with this JamFlowMan's suggestion as If I am not mistaken possession of paraphanelia in MA is a felony where as possesion of da herb is a misdeamenor up to I think an oz. I live here in MA as well and have always used mail order. 1percent.com is based here in the ole USA as I used to do business with grasscity.com but it got kinda stupid using these folks to get say pipe screens and pay those shipping fees from Amsterdam.

dude for real? How can they even prove that the paraphanelia isn't for tobacco?

Jesta is offline Banned
    I've heard the hempest is really good from my friends and they have some really nice bongs from there. They also said it's madd expensive.

Jim Morrison is offline Registered+
    hempest sucks i went in their once and all i saw was clothes i dont know if they had the bongs hidden somewhere or if they just stopped selling them

my favorite head shop is definitely buried treasures on Haivland ave. the dude that works their is cool as shit i bought my volcano there and he threw in a metal grinder for free and i always buy my salvia from there too 30x potency rips your mind up.

the prices arent that bad but they dont really have much of a selection just a few hookahs few bongs and an assortment of one hitters and metal and glass pipes.

another one thats alright is sugar daddys they have a much bigger store and much bigger selection of glass pieces but they charge an arm and a leg for glass blown bongs $300+ for some pieces
    Reaching your head with the cold, sudden fury of a divine messenger
    Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
    Wandering, wandering in hopless night
    Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out Here We Is Stoned
    Immaculate.

They are waiting to take us into
    The severed garden

Hazeydays is offline Registered+
    Good times closed

foxysox is offline Registered+
    If you're in N/Central MA you owe it to yourself to check out phat stuff in Winchester NH. No sales tax either! VERY VERY good glass selection, good prices, and they have some really stunning pieces that would make a real snob happy. That's where I get all my glass and accessories. Their selection of replacement sliders is VERY VERY good. You will always find one to match your bong.
    Men make their own luck. Children accept the luck that life throws at them. -Stinkyattic
    Just give me weed, white sand, and wine... and I'll be willin'... to keep movin'... -Lowell George, Little Feat
    Forgiveness is a beautiful thing and wisdom is nice to grow. -BlueBear
    You can lead a horticulture... but you can't make her think. -Rhizome

captian420 is offline Registered+
    i no a good shop around there in providence town its called opm they have sum sick glass there

FriendlyWalrus is offline Registered
    There aren't too many head shops (let alone good head shops) in Boston. Sugar Daddy's Hempest, and Buried Treasures are the only notable ones that come to mind. If you're willing to drive, there are also a couple of good ones in southern NH. Other than that, you might as well get on one of those round trip busses to NYC and get some glass in greenwich.

NuGlass is offline Registered

heady glass in cape cod mass

There is a new glass shop in Hyannis that is still somewhat of a secret. At the end of Main Street, tucked in the corner near the old Beech Tree, you will find Morrison Glassworks. A family-friendly storefront leads you to a back room containing a sweet selection of heady glass, all made right there in the studio. They do custom orders, too. Watch him make your bowl!

This guy sells his work to head shops in Boston, Providence, Northampton, VT and CT. The sticker prices are lower than you'll see anywhere else for this quality glass (and they're usually down to haggle). Anyone who knows heady glass knows that this is the shit.

WELL worth the drive from Boston or Providence.

joshblank is offline Registered
    The Joint is by far the best shop in Boston for many reasons. First, prices are beyond better than average and the owner will gladly knock even more off the price if you buy in a group or if it is simply your first time in the shop. Second, if you go in and you are polite, well mannered, and talk to the guy he will be happy to throw you a one-hitter, a couple dutches, and some rolling papers for free. Get to this shop stat!

highflyer67 is offline Registered

northern lights

If your really looking for a good head shop in new england with quality glass i would go to Northern Lights in Connecticut. Awesome selection reasonable prices.

Zorg88 is offline Registered

Talking

There's a shop at the Arsenal Mall (Best Buy, Target) in Watertown that has a small selection of water pipes, regular pipes, supplies, etc. Kind of a cheesy outfit, they also sell fake handbags, etc. I can't remember the name of it but you can't miss it ... they may have what you need. It's right next to the Carter's baby clothes outlet store (no sh*t!)

Sloane100 is offline Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by markomon View Post
    Possesion of 1 oz. or less in MA. is now a civil infraction, not criminal.
    There is a small fine. (At least for the first offence)
    Possession of paraphernalia on the other hand is still an arrestable offence which I don't understand because you can buy it at many stores.

Sloane100 is offline Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorg88 View Post
    There's a shop at the Arsenal Mall (Best Buy, Target) in Watertown that has a small selection of water pipes, regular pipes, supplies, etc. Kind of a cheesy outfit, they also sell fake handbags, etc. I can't remember the name of it but you can't miss it ... they may have what you need. It's right next to the Carter's baby clothes outlet store (no sh*t!)
    The shop your refering to is called Herberger's. However it is located at the Watertown Mall which is across the street from the Arsenal Mall.

chchchizzoke is offline Registered+

New place in town...

Green Side Up Gallery - Home Page

Green Side Up Gallery has opened in Allston, at 202 Harvard Ave.

Listen to this:

Our goal here at Green Side Up Gallery is to bring you the customer, the highest quality glass products available. Using the most current techniques and color methods, while bringing you the lowest prices imaginable.
    Glass blowing done on site!!!

I'm heading over to check this place out tonight/tomor, will post an update tomorrow or the next day. However, a friend how told me about this place bought a unique 2 footer (triple filtered, single unit bubbler) for a verrrry reasonable price. His opinion on this shop in comparison to other shops was that there is no comparison. I'll let everyone know, but it sounds great.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast