Cannabis.com

Thread: need help in fresno area

thedeadone is offline Registered+

need help in fresno area

Which club or dispensory has the best prices in the fresno visalia area?

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Fresno

None, the only dispensary that there is out there, they sell 1/8ths for $75. That's too much.

There is a delivery service in Fresno that charges half the amount, but you have to be a member of their collective, which is not bad. Fresno marijuana delivery, click here.

I'm sure everyone has heard of Oaksterdam University, I took some classes there and it was great, but there is another school that does the same thing but doesn't charge as much. 420 College, click here.

Remember, a friend with weed is a friend indeed.

yesoer is offline Registered+
    DONT FUCK WITH THAT FRESNO DELIVERY SERVICE THAT DUDE ONLY HAS TWO KINDS OF MEDS HE SAID ONE HIGH AND ONE LOW I ASKED HIM WHAT KIND OF MEDS WERE THEY AND HE SAID THEY WERE JUST BOTH INDICAS AND I ASKED THE NAMES AND HE HAD NO NAMES AND NO PURPLES BUT IF YOU WANNA MESS WITH THAT MESS BE MY GUEST!! (THAT GUY WILL ONLY DELIVER LOWS AND IF YOU WANT HIGH U HAVE TO BUY AN OZ.) BUT IF YOU WANT QUALITY AND PRICE BREAKS AND HASH, HASH OIL, EDIBLES, INDOOR OUTDOOR CLONES HIT UP AMERICAN CAREGIVERS FACILITY IN VISALIA BEST DAMN CLUB IN THE WHOLE VALLEY TRICK!! LOL IF YOU DONT WANNA DRIVE THO HIT UP MY BOYS AT COMPASSIONATE CARGIVERS LOOK THEM UP ON WEEDMAPS.COM THEM FOOLS GOT HASH AND HIGHS DELIVERED TO YOUR FRONT DOOR!! DONT FUCK WITH MEDMAR IN THE TOWER THE STREETS HAS BETTER MEDS!! CHEAPER TOO!! IM LOOKIN OUT 4 YA BOY!!

Quote Originally Posted by yesoer View Post
    DONT FUCK WITH THAT FRESNO DELIVERY SERVICE THAT DUDE ONLY HAS TWO KINDS OF MEDS HE SAID ONE HIGH AND ONE LOW I ASKED HIM WHAT KIND OF MEDS WERE THEY AND HE SAID THEY WERE JUST BOTH INDICAS AND I ASKED THE NAMES AND HE HAD NO NAMES AND NO PURPLES BUT IF YOU WANNA MESS WITH THAT MESS BE MY GUEST!! (THAT GUY WILL ONLY DELIVER LOWS AND IF YOU WANT HIGH U HAVE TO BUY AN OZ.) BUT IF YOU WANT QUALITY AND PRICE BREAKS AND HASH, HASH OIL, EDIBLES, INDOOR OUTDOOR CLONES HIT UP AMERICAN CAREGIVERS FACILITY IN VISALIA BEST DAMN CLUB IN THE WHOLE VALLEY TRICK!! LOL IF YOU DONT WANNA DRIVE THO HIT UP MY BOYS AT COMPASSIONATE CARGIVERS LOOK THEM UP ON WEEDMAPS.COM THEM FOOLS GOT HASH AND HIGHS DELIVERED TO YOUR FRONT DOOR!! DONT FUCK WITH MEDMAR IN THE TOWER THE STREETS HAS BETTER MEDS!! CHEAPER TOO!! IM LOOKIN OUT 4 YA BOY!!
    You lying like a muthafucka, I know people who got real good meds from that delivery service.

Why are you bad mouthing people that you have never spoken to.

Nobody from Fresno is gonna drive to Visalia for 30 minutes to get some bud.

dont waste your money people and im talking about that mcfresno delivery if you aint talking about that one shut your mouth i talked to that guy tryna sell me some hoot ill give u his number too that other one seems like a scam so i havent fucked with that one yet so i wasnt talking about that one
    Last edited by yesoer; Apr-25-2009 at 05:18.

equalsmc2 is offline Registered

Dispensary Info

Well if your in the Visalia area your best bet is either Tipton, Tulare, or Exeter. I'm not sure about Fresno dispensaries.
    But what ever you do don't go to cannabis club on Mineral King in Visalia. That dispensary is not patient friendly! I went there with my CA I.D.,my doctor recommendation, and my Oakland Cannabis buyers co-op card and they refused me service based on the fact that I was not in their system.
    They did not offer me a chance to fill out any papers to get in their computer system I was just denied service!
    The person at the door stated my documentation was not good enough.

If anyone knows where I could make complaint about their services I'd be thankful. I am not the only patient treated this way, so far as I know there has been 3 other patients that had this happen to them! Thanks.

that one on mineral king is the best in the valley sorry they didnt let u in u probably went on sunday cause that happend to me before on a sunday

thedeadone is offline Registered+

sorry to be blunt......yesoer you are sadly mistaken

Tulare Alternative care----- thats the ticket!!!!!!!! not saying they are the best. but they are well stocked.
    Hey Mike, is it shoot time yet?

no im not sadly mistaken check yourself

both of those places in tulare sell hoot i gave them too many chances i walked up in tulare alt. care and they had RED BUD at 50 an oz. it was funny i mean they do try to have good stuff but its just not my cup of tea and i've seen better meds hands down every single time at ACF and they price accordingly and very compassionate because they have it!! real indoor s.f. l.a. quality real shizzle this club even sells ice cream, hash oil, peanut butter, jelly, like the more u buy the price drops all top shelf 60 the most i seen was at 70 and it was ridiculous im not too sure what the name was i think dragons breathe but it was all purple with a bright ass green stem it was something special all buds anyhow them fools always have variety of top shelf grape ape, grand daddy pruple, blue dream, pussy kush, dutch treat, og bubba kush, north humbolt purple many more. i walked up in t.a.r. and they had all kinds of top shelf with fuck names like cantalope,banana,strawberry,lemon 65 an 8th u choose

djh420 is offline Registered

ACF is not friendly

I went to ACF in Visalia on Mineral King and they were NOT friendly at all. Ive seen yesoer's posts about how good ACF is and im beginning to wonder if he works there or owns the place or something. Ive heard from many people who don't like that place and only go if the others are closed because they do stay open later and are open on Sundays. I personally like the one in Goshen....friendly, honest, and great selection. and i dont feel rushed when i go there, not like ACF. just my opinion.