Cannabis.com

Thread: weed overdose??Cocacola??

purplenurpple is offline Registered+

weed overdose??Cocacola??

read everywhere that you cant really overdose on weed unless you have a few pounds to smoke in under and 1hour ,,but what about comsumming it? I read on some site but cant seem to find it that, if you get too high from eating weed you can drink a can of coke? why? does it work or are they saying shut the fuck up have a coke and a smile??anyone know
    Last edited by purplenurpple; Dec-29-2009 at 14:37. Reason: mispelling

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Storm Crow is offline Registered+

Smile Well......

I think it's mostly STFU! But having a regular coke raises your blood sugar (cannabis decreases it a bit) and low blood sugar can make you dingy. The caffeine might help you focus a bit, too. But, it's most likely STFU.

And you'd vomit, pass out and/or be totally over-full before you'd get a lethal dose by eating. I don't think it would be very pleasant... too much of even a good thing, seldom is. Friend of mine once had a smallish dog (20 lb?) that ate most of an ounce of GOOD Columbian. The dog fell down the stairs, vomited, passed out, and was fine the next day. I imagine a human would do much the same. And speaking from personal experience... one brownie is enough.

Granny
    "If the truth won't do, then something is wrong!"
    Granny's Grandpa- Rev. J. C. Schwabenland

Need MMJ medical studies? Look here!
    http://boards.cannabis.com/medicinal...st-2010-a.html

Granny's list's on facebook-
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Granny...0974909?ref=nf

Want your own free copy of the list? email us-
    i.wantgrannyslist(at)greenpassion.org

purplenurpple is offline Registered+

thanks

thanks crow still new at this reading alot but was curious if I consummed too much can I stop it, or next time you'll know better..
    Last edited by purplenurpple; Dec-29-2009 at 15:42. Reason: mispelled

redtails is offline Registered+
    Haha, it's mostly live & learn man. I don't know of any way really to kind of sober you up a bit if you accidentally use too much besides going to sleep for a bit...
    Take everything said with a grain of salt, nobody knows everything and everybody knows nothing.

Cocobud is offline Registered+
    I knew a guy that swallowed almost a golf ball size piece of top quality hash.

He was zoned and felt sick as hell, but he was fine after about 8 hours.

He swore he'd never do it again though.

BlackSands is offline Registered

Overdose!

Oh man, I remember my first time getting really really high off of edibles. The butter I make is usually so dark green it looks black when it's all clumped together, and my first batch with the stuff was made late at night, so I just crashed out after I finished, and figured I'd munch on a cookie the next day after I got home from work.

Well, turned out I had to work overtime, and it was so busy, I barely had time to eat anything all day. I got home and of course, grabbed one of the snickerdoodles and munched away before dinner. After dinner, my girl and I were watching a movie on the couch, and about 30 minutes into it, they started speaking french or something. I couldn't make it out! Another 20 minutes, and I was sure it had turned to pig latin! "Who would make such a crazy movie!" I thought to myself, and soon retired to the room to read a good book.

Well, you know how when you kind of cross your eyes and unfocus when you're looking at a page of text, the spaces between words kind of make little pictures or shapes? Well, long story short, I was convinced someone had replaced the shitakes we ate at dinner with something a little more psychedelic! After the text in the book looked like it was going to just hop of the page and gobble me up, I decided going to sleep was my best option. Woke up the next day with about 0 brain power.

So long story short.... SLEEP IT OFF!