Cannabis.com

Thread: Here's the link to Georgia's Medical Marijuana

southgasm0ker is offline Registered

Here's the link to Georgia's Medical Marijuana

http://[URL="http://www.federaljack.com/2009/06/23/georgia-gets-a-medical-marijuana-green-light/"][/URL]

June,23,2009 ^^^^

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

boaz is offline Registered+

Thumbs up

Washington’s new medical marijuana policy gives Georgia the freedom to exercise its historic roll as the primary watchdog for the health and welfare of its citizens. Whether or not Georgia patients will be given greater access to medical marijuana is now up to the state Legislature.

well said, I think.

Blazed Deafy is offline Registered+

This is too good to be true...I am speechless and lethologica hittin me....I surely hope that Georgia wont go apesheet on this bill. we must not fail i will now actively participating this campaign!

gypski is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by boaz View Post

Washington’s new medical marijuana policy gives Georgia the freedom to exercise its historic roll as the primary watchdog for the health and welfare of its citizens. Whether or not Georgia patients will be given greater access to medical marijuana is now up to the state Legislature.

well said, I think.
    ...to exercise its historic roll as the primary watchdog for the health and welfare of its citizens.

If one were to take this truely to heart, that the governement (any US state or federal) is the primary watchdog for health and welfare, then we are surely in deep trouble. Look what the elected leaders did with the financial aspect of our security that they were supposed to be watching. They all knew it was coming, if they didn't, then they are too stupid to be representing anyone. The pols have their jobs and little to no sacrifice, but we are on the short end so look out. Our interests come last, after the insurance companies and pharmaceutical companies. Our health and welfare are just another number in a bottom line.

Thumbs up

true, but I think his point was that historically important life and death matters like this have always been handled by the local gov'ts as opposed to the federal gov't.

but I do see your point, ultimately each individual is responsible for their own health and well being. all we can do is try to keep the pols on as short a leash as possible and that a lot easier when they are local.

hmmmm

Well, to give my pol view on this situation would be......speechless. Prohibition never worked for Marijuana. Why should the people OF AGE who choose to smoke,eat,etc etc Marijuana in their own privacy be sacrificed? I am a Georgia statistic on First Time Offender for Marijuana. One as a juvenile..which was seeds in middle school. Then a dime sack in high school. I've tried the pain pills,anti-depressant,muscle relaxers, but nothing eases my pain and keeps my happy than a good ole' spliff. I lived in hell due to the fact of pharmaceutical dependency. I wouldn't wish the withdrawal symptoms on my worst enemy. I support medicinal marijuana in Georgia to the FULL effect! Let's be the gateway to the south for this. Contact your representatives. Send letters,emails,call,show up and pretend to be with a news agency?!? However you want to do it. Let's get it moving. I contacted my representative...have you contacted yours? Georgia has a medicinal marijuana plan in effect now,but I see getting a doctor in my area of GA to write me marijuana a HUGE news blow-up! I'm from the south central part. No industry hardly no work. BIG church go-ers. So, I'm looking for a Dr. in my part of Georgia that I can find to make his name in Georgia medical history for writing Medicinal Marijuana. Such a hard task ahead of me. Anyone have any suggestions, it would greatly be appreciated.

Hempsouth is offline Registered+
    Good luck with it, I would think you would have to find a Doctor who relocated to a small town in Ga. from a more liberal state. The Bible belt makes it difficult to break new ground.

Blazed Deafy is offline Registered+
    thus we georgian fellows need to participate this campaign and rally this bill to get it passed. but gypski has good point i agree with you 100% but knowing that i have done my part to try get this approved would make difference for me. i shall contact my local representative first thing on monday morning. Looks like i need to raise hell around my community.

GaGrown is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Hempsouth View Post
    Good luck with it, I would think you would have to find a Doctor who relocated to a small town in Ga. from a more liberal state. The Bible belt makes it difficult to break new ground.
    Damn Skippy! I live smack dab in the middle of that belt,too.... The Baptist convention is like Congress around here!!!!!
    Give a man a fish,you feed him for a day! Teach a man to fish you feed him for life!

Ga Grown

A wise Man Once said; "Reminds me of an old saying I just made up..."A good gardener learns how to treat their garden. A great gardener learns how to treat their garden when shit happens."

Rusty Trichome!

http://boards.cannabis.com/redirect-...g%2Findex.html

Quote Originally Posted by GaGrown View Post
    Damn Skippy! I live smack dab in the middle of that belt,too.... The Baptist convention is like Congress around here!!!!!
    Yes the narrowminded ways of the old southern baptist are difficult to put up with. I cannot stand the do as I say not as I do attitude of the hypocritical religous zealots.

Myself I do not believe in deniminations of the church, it just breeds trouble and conflict.

GaGrown is offline Registered+
    Ya know it's funny the way things happen due to the churches!!! My Father is the head Deacon of my church and my mother is the Treasurer.. They have a congregation of 1500 or better! I see alot of those drinking on Sat. night and in church on Sunday! I'm Drinkin' and smokin' on Sunday waiting for the Race to come on!Thank GOD for Nascar! I've not been in several years due to the fact that it would make me a hypocrit!!! I believe in a higher power as well as a Heaven and Hell. I live in a dry county and there are not really any bars other than restaraunts that serve alcohol... Then they can't be 500 yards from a church or school. If I open a coffeeshop and a bar serving alcohol beside me the law would be called to the other bar before the coffeeshop... Goes to show how mellow potheads are!

Ga Grown!
    Give a man a fish,you feed him for a day! Teach a man to fish you feed him for life!

Ga Grown

A wise Man Once said; "Reminds me of an old saying I just made up..."A good gardener learns how to treat their garden. A great gardener learns how to treat their garden when shit happens."

Rusty Trichome!

http://boards.cannabis.com/redirect-...g%2Findex.html

My wife and I have been down the Baptist road and we decided to take a detour. We raise our kids with values, ethics & honesty and let them make the choice about worship or service to a church.

In the end we will not be splitting hairs over trinity & literal hell, either you believe in Christ and his salvation or you don't. Arguing on and on about the scriptures and interpretations of vesre is pointless. You have to let it speak to your heart and soul. Nobody on earth has all the divine answers or understanding.

Now back on track with this thread.

Should we investigate some type of email campaign to inform people in the state?

YES!

Yes, let's definitely try a email approach. As of right now. I'm looking to be a guest editorial in the Albany Herald. If anyone would like a copy of it before it's printed send me an email. charles_brown100@comcast.net. Who wants to lead this email approach? Who wants to type up the words necessary to convince these "reefer madness" bent people that Marijuana has made it over a huge milestone since the early 30's? I'm willing to help and add my 2 cent where needed.0
    Last edited by southgasm0ker; Jun-30-2009 at 12:57.