Thread: What does bud mold look like?

piercedpunkonpot is offline Registered+

What does bud mold look like?

I have some "home grown" herb from a friend of mine. I helped him with the curing/drying and they smoke prety good but taste a lil chloriphilish and still smell a bit like hay... but as the buds dried the stems turned a white color at all the points where they were cut from the stems and there are some buds where you can see into them and the stems are whitish as well. They dont have a web on them or anything short of a hairy texture, but its not fuzzy at all, just looks like the same almost microscapic hair texture a healthy plant has through its growing cycle. My question is, is there any chance that these whitish stems are moldy? Im used to seeing green stems in my weed. The buds themselves are fine, nothinng anyhwhere on the outside aside from trichomes and they have since been completely dried. Would mold only show on the stems and leave the buds alone? Or is this just prolly a case of the stem drying that color?
    Everything posted by this user is false. All images have been taken from various places on the internet or sent to me by peers. I don't claim to have any knowledge of cannabis or its effects, and anything I post here is straight fiction. Sorry to those who I have taken photos from w/o asking!

fishman3811 is offline Registered+
    If you have moldy weed you would smell it.It smells like an old shower that hasnt been cleaned in awhile i dont know how else to explain it.Moldy bud doesnt smell like weed at all.it just smells like mold

fishman3811 is offline Registered+
    If you have moldy weed you would smell it.It smells like an old shower that hasnt been cleaned in awhile i dont know how else to explain it.Moldy bud doesnt smell like weed at all.it just smells like mold