Thread: melatonin and cannabis

MrNiceGuy420 is offline Registered+

melatonin and cannabis

last night i smoked a bowl and then took 1mg of melatonin, 20 min. later i smoked a couple more bowls. i experienced euphoria (i could tell it was more than just the weed) and my head felt very heavy and my vison was going out of focus, my perception was mildly distorted, and i has one auiditoru hallucination that i know of. i dont remember any dreams which was disapointing because i heard you get lucid dreams and that sounds cool. ive read a few places online you shouldnt take it if your under 20 and somewhere else it said 18 but it doesnt say why and alot of the places ive looked it up online dont say anything about taking it if your under 18 or 20. has anyone else tryed taking melatonin with cannabis and has anyone under 18 used melatonin long term with any effects?

Ron Paul for President!

All the posts under this name for entertainment purposes only. I do not encourage breaking any law. All pictures posted are not mine, they are found on the internet. I do not smoke, buy, sell, or grow weed.

rainbows.rsexy is offline Registered+
    nope, but could be dangerous!

JeKo is offline Banned
    i'm under 18 and i've used melatonin a handful of times to fall asleep or just to relax, no side effects that i can remember so i guess nothing bad

anyways ill have to try this

beachguy in thongs is offline Registered+
    Take Benyllphlaphin Gold.

I think they're still trying to find out if overdosing on Melatonin is harmful.

AlwaysBlazed Guest
    I take 3mg of melatonin every night, im going to try cutting the pill in half soon and see if it works different at all. I always go to sleep stoned so i never remember my dreams, the melatonin is starting to help i just started taking it... the one time i had a lucid dream was when i was dry and went to sleep completely sober

Matt the Funk is offline Registered+
    I'm under 18, melatonin gave me fucked up lucid dreams, but deff helped me sleep.
    Everything in excess can be bad, except love and weed "Propostion 215 SB420 legal"

sttomassmoker is offline Registered+
    heh when i first started taking melatonin I would trip hard if i smoked weed 20minutes later. It is a tryptamine (:

but it really works for sleeping. for me.
    Bad cops, bad cops,
    Bad cops, bad cops.
    Bad cops, bad cops,
    Bad cops, bad cops.
    Springfield cops are on the take,
    But what do you expect for the money we make?
    Whether in a car or on a horse,
    We don't mind using excessive force!
    Bad cops, bad cops,
    Bad cops, bad cops..

MrNiceGuy420 is offline Registered+
    sttomassmoker, how much do you take to trip. i only took 1 mg and a couple bowls and i was very disorientated kinda like a low dxm dose....ive done 2 mg without weed, i might do 3mg with weed tonight and see how that goes

Ron Paul for President!

All the posts under this name for entertainment purposes only. I do not encourage breaking any law. All pictures posted are not mine, they are found on the internet. I do not smoke, buy, sell, or grow weed.

sttomassmoker is offline Registered+
    now dont get me wrong, you are not going really trip, just get more baked than usual. And it is only going to be interesting this one time.

2-3mg with pot 20 minutes later.
    Bad cops, bad cops,
    Bad cops, bad cops.
    Bad cops, bad cops,
    Bad cops, bad cops.
    Springfield cops are on the take,
    But what do you expect for the money we make?
    Whether in a car or on a horse,
    We don't mind using excessive force!
    Bad cops, bad cops,
    Bad cops, bad cops..

AlwaysBlazed Guest
    I do many drugs that make me sleepy so melatonin really doesn't make me feel any higher.