Thread: High feeling drunk?

StickyfingahZ is offline Registered+

High feeling drunk?

The other day I picked up an OUnce of this Weed and also 1.25 oz of shake.It was anAwesome Day! I stopped by my smoke shop and found these 420 jars,SO I grabbed one for 20 bucks and some other stuff,But Man.
    My Freind that I bought this from came over to my house to drink Kava.I was drinking Kava by myself for about an hour before he came,I even smoked a Bowl of the shake,just to see how good it was...I took one hit and it felt like I inhaled Acid Air.It hurt so bad,I couldnt get myself to finish the bowl,So I dumped it out.3 minutes later I was on Cloud nine.This is the first smoke in my week break.
    My freind shows up,with the same weed he sold me,We smoke one joint and I am higher than I have ever been.After he leaves I go inside and I start getting that drunk sickness feeling,I felt like I had to vomit and I was dizzy(really bad) and I could barely walk,I was stumbling into my house.
    I felt more drunk than high.
    Is this how certain strains are? Was the joint laced?I havent seen my freind since,but that was the first experience I ever had like that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails High feeling drunk?-pickup.jpg   High feeling drunk?-new-jar.jpg   High feeling drunk?-compare2.jpg  

High feeling drunk?-compare.jpg  
    Last edited by StickyfingahZ; Feb-19-2008 at 02:52.
    ~If No Fit,Put Spit~

I'm thinkin' it was the Kava more so than the weed that made you have a bad trip.

That did cross my miond,But I have been drinking kava for well over 10 years and have never experienced that before....unless it was some old kava,but that would be a first for me.
    I kinda assumed it might be,just because of the barfing feeling,but the dizzy,not being able to walk right thing was kinda scarey.
    I was just wondering if anyone had smoked weed before that would make them feel drunk?
    ~If No Fit,Put Spit~

brentxzi is offline Registered+
    Yes I get that kine feeling when I drink choke kava and burn 1. Seems like both drugs intensify each other.

I usually just drink 1-2 cereal bowls of kava while I vape a little bit. Feeling of pure relaxed bliss, it seems almost too good to be true.

SparkSomeChange is offline Registered+
    Ive gotten that same feeling in the past after drinking a lot, then switching to a blunt between 2-3 people. At first I felt really really stoned, and then the drunk feelings started to kick in, and everything swirled when I closed my eyes. Id definatly say your experience has something to do with the Kava you drank before hand.

hmmmmm....I guess the two combined worked me over,I just have never had that happen.
    Usually when I drink and burn I am just really at peace,Happy and stoned really good.This time it was just waaaaay too much for me I guess.
    ~If No Fit,Put Spit~

dutchy420 is offline Registered+
    Sometimes i get that feeling, though i have never thought to compare it to being drunk. i guess it makes sense though. i get an intense headrush thats almost comparable to motion sickness and i feel like i want to barf. this only happens after smoking a ridiculous amount of weed and seems to have a little to do with the strain.

just a question, im a little interested in kava. in what form do you take it and how do you prepare yours?

zzdank is offline Registered+
    Ur not really supposed to discuss other drugs but i guess kava is not a drug. You have to find ground up root in ur local health food store or online. Caps and tinctures are worthless. Then you take couple teaspoons of kave put them in a cheescloth and massage the bag in water until the kava in the chesecloth is no longer oily. Then drink it really fast because it tastes like shit.