Thread: Is smoking black and milds everyday really bad?

Bluntz2theBrain is offline Registered

Is smoking black and milds everyday really bad?

I smoked newport 100's for about 2 1/2 years. I wanted to quit but had a hard time. I started smoking blacks and then i would'nt feel like smoking a cig after. I guess its how i quit. But now im addicted to black and mild wines. I go through atleast a pack a day if not more. When smoking 1 i inhale most of the time probley 80% of the time that i hit it. Im just wondering if this is worse than when i was smokeing only like 3-5 cigs a day? People i kno have said its better than smoking cigs but also other people said its like 10 cigs if you inhale a whole black. Im probley going to atleast try and only smoke no more than 2 or 3 a day.

Also..anyone else smoke them daily?..

SFGurrilla is offline Registered+
    i used to, you don't taste it in your lungs when you cough?
    Last edited by SFGurrilla; Oct-02-2008 at 03:58.

I dont grow trees, I joke about it. I just toke them.

http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...-pictures.html

And I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land.

-- Ezekiel 34/29

solidstate is offline Registered
    It's probably worst considering you have higher temperatures of heat and thicker instances of smoke entering your lungs. I would definitely say it's serious.

I'm sure you're hacking up brown/black stuff in your spit.

epilepticme is offline Registered+
    Stick to the Ganja mon!
    “The greatest service which can be rendered any country is to add a useful plant to its culture. “
    Thomas Jefferson

stinkyattic is offline CultiModerVatorAtor
    Yes, it's very bad. I used to date someone who smoked those things, and sometimes just chewed them, and had to quit when he started getting ulcerated sores on his lips and tongue, and was reamed a new asshole by his doctor over it! Doc sez: GREAT way to give yourself mouth cancer, at teh very least. Not to mention the damage to your lungs... ask any of our members who has/is undergoing cancer treatment how much fun it is.

Bluntz2theBrain is offline Registered
    only problem i have is i will feen for them. I dont cough or spit alot from smoking them and i dont taste them in my lungs when i cough either. I kno people who say they get a headache from smoking to many of them. But they dont even seem to make me cough or any of that hacking spit up.

I also always needed a sig or black when blazeing. SO maybe i will just smoke one black a day but only when smoking some maryjane.

stinkyattic is offline CultiModerVatorAtor
    Do what you gotta do but this thread is closed because tobacco is not a medical method, and falls under the other drugs rule once it leaves the subject of health.