Thread: Is there something wrong?

oreokonvict is offline Registered

Is there something wrong?

Someone I know has tried weed for basically the first time and he had some weird effects. He is nearly incomprehensible. He makes high pitch squeals. He says weird things, and he says he still feels things the next day. He says he feels like he's acting out of character.

420_24/7 is offline Registered+
    That's one of the most common side effects of smoking weed. Your friend got high.
    "I smoke a lot of pot"

theforthdrive is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by 420_24/7 View Post
    That's one of the most common side effects of smoking weed. Your friend got high.
    LOL, I was thinking the same thing. But also what of the placebo effect? I say you can give a room full of high school girls NA beer and they'll still get drunk!
    "Prohibition... goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded." -- Abraham Lincoln December, 1840

"I'm not not licking toads" -Homer Simpson

"Focus on what I invest in, got married to marijuana, yeah, and the connect is my best man" -Jadakiss

zihowie is offline Registered+
    Yes, your friend is an animal.

A pig to be more exact
    All pictures posted under this name are those easily found on the internet.

"Imma smoke weed for the rest of my life, Im in love with Mary Jane gonna make her my wife"

oreokonvict is offline Registered
    No, I have seen lots of high people, none of them acted like this. He couldn't even talk, he made weird noises when he tried.

IAmKowalski is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by oreokonvict View Post
    Someone I know has tried weed for basically the first time and he had some weird effects. He is nearly incomprehensible. He makes high pitch squeals. He says weird things, and he says he still feels things the next day. He says he feels like he's acting out of character.
    Hmm.. I think it is critical that you find out what strain this friend smoked - and where the hell we can all score some!

WeedMan07 is offline Registered+
    I wish I could get this high! Geib some of what your smoking!

My friend does this he laugh so f*&^ed up he like squeals and when he talks he does this a little (only when he is really high now) but first few times he couldnt talk or move
    Last edited by WeedMan07; Nov-07-2008 at 14:37.

Unknownfigure is offline Registered+
    Probably just got really, really high. It was his first time, and it might have been some good weed. You put those two together, and shit... that's one fucking experience you would never forget. Infact, I wish my first time was with GOOD bud, instead of no-good mexibrick.

Or maybe he smoked some crack instead (Just kidding, he would know if he did). Could you provide details on how he acquired the weed, how he smoked it, how it looked and felt? Was it "wet"? Did it smell abnormally "sour"? Did it have more of a chemical taste?
    R.I.P.
    Kenneth "Big Moe" Moore
    August 20, 1974 - October 14, 2007
    Never forget the Barre Baby