Cannabis.com

Thread: Medical Marijuana and sex of your childern ??

me399unot is offline Registered+

Medical Marijuana and sex of your childern ??

I don't really know where to ask this question so I figured here would be best.

Does smoking (a man) marijuana increase your chances of having female children? My father, myself and 2 of my brothers that never smoked weed have all had male children, my 2 other brothers that have always been big weed smokers have only female children; could this be a reason for this?

I have heard many different opinions about this question. I have read and heard that yes it does make it more likely that a man would produce female children, not a 100% but it does make it more likely. What have you all heard. Is there any medical studies the prove or disprove this. I have heard that if it does work this way you would have to be a huge smoker for years and I have also heard that just getting really high for a day or 2 greatly increases the chances of having a girl if the child was conceived during your 2 day bender. I have heard that is does something along the lines of killing off or greatly reducing the male sperm a man produces while he high.

Like I said, I have all boys and have just recently started smoking M.M. Me and my wife were not trying to have kids right now but we do want another one. If I keep smoking an I more likely to have a girl?

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Storm Crow is offline Registered+

Talking I had 2 boys......

And the hubby toked along with me. (We both smoke medically, so it's not "a joint on the weekends" type situation for us!) Also, toking does not affect the sex hormones-

Effects of chronic marijuana use on testosterone, luteinizing hormone, follicle stimulating hormone, prolactin and cortisol in men and women.
    Effects of chronic marijuana use on testosterone, ...[Drug Alcohol Depend. 1991] - PubMed Result

It would stand to reason that to affect the sex of offspring, the sex hormones would likely be involved in some fashion.

Granny
    "If the truth won't do, then something is wrong!"
    Granny's Grandpa- Rev. J. C. Schwabenland

Need MMJ medical studies? Look here!
    http://boards.cannabis.com/medicinal...st-2010-a.html

Granny's list's on facebook-
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Granny...0974909?ref=nf

Want your own free copy of the list? email us-
    i.wantgrannyslist(at)greenpassion.org

fernandogress is offline Registered
    I agree with you..The sex hormones would be involved in some fashion.
    White truck drivers are buying sex from Aboriginal girls under 16 in several states, an ACC investigation has revealed.There were instances of child sexual abuse including sodomy and rape, while a high number of sexual assaults, pregnancies and sexually transmitted infections had been reported among children under the age of consent.Intelligence had also confirmed examples of child sex offenders working with children in indigenous communities.

teerug is offline Registered
    yes, it does. my father was a nice pothead, and i'm a girl. but thats not my only reason. my parents had to go through genetic testing because my dad was a full italian, and my mom wasn't a pure nationality (blah, blah, blah, "mixed nationalities" are better than "purebreds" ex. italian vs sweedish/polish/english etc). whilst doing so they found out that yes, smoking pot decreases your chances of having a boy

JD1stTimer is offline Registered+
    Who are you Fernando, and why do you throw the occasional non-sequitur into discussion? This topic has nothing to do with the Australian trucker sex trade and child prostitution..
    You know you're high when you wonder why moms everywhere choose Lysol when to normal squares it's no wonder. And if a Woolite Pod commercial somehow makes you think of sex.

JfromThaBay is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by JD1stTimer View Post
    Who are you Fernando? This topic has nothing to do with the Australian trucker sex trade and child prostitution..

LOL. That's the most random thing I've heard all day. Thank You.

sarah louise is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by JD1stTimer View Post
    Who are you Fernando, and why do you throw the occasional non-sequitur into discussion? This topic has nothing to do with the Australian trucker sex trade and child prostitution..
    'Fernando' is spam... link is in sig. Seen a few of this type lately, but this is about the best... at least half the posts match the topics.

If it's fully automated, I take my hat off to the coder.

On the topic of gender, out of 4 pregnancies... 3 boys and one girl... father smoked daily.
    Last edited by sarah louise; Jul-03-2009 at 03:04.
    Typing does not equal activism.