Cannabis.com

Thread: What do I do with the plant after harvesting the buds?

tcnitsni is offline Registered

What do I do with the plant after harvesting the buds?

What do I do with the plant after harvesting the buds? Will the plants make more buds or is this plant done for the year? IF it does make more buds how long till more show up? I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but I am new and have not reached this stage yet and want to be prepared. Thanks.

By the way this is an indoor grow.

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

lunacyfridge is offline Registered
    Get rid start again is probably your best bet. but it can be done but you have to leave some of the plant intact to allow it to continue and finish the flowering stage then it can be turned back to veg again. it is MUCH quicker to just start again with new plants or take clones of the mother plant which will then grow and bud.

GetThisOrDie is offline Registered+
    This thread is an excellent resource for the above mentioned suggestion.

Rusty's Bonsai Downsizing...

You can do that instead of throwing it away. Did you use your trim leaves for anything? You can make hash or butter with it.

DISCLAIMER: everything I post and say are lies. I am simply roleplaying. All photos were found on the internet and/or fake!! I do not grow or use anything illegal.

GaGrown is offline Registered+
    lunacy is right! Just as soon as you have finished with your flowering turn your light timer to 18/6 and in a couple of weeks you should see new growth. I've done this 3 times with the same plants. A great way to start over without seed or clones.
    Give a man a fish,you feed him for a day! Teach a man to fish you feed him for life!

Ga Grown

A wise Man Once said; "Reminds me of an old saying I just made up..."A good gardener learns how to treat their garden. A great gardener learns how to treat their garden when shit happens."

Rusty Trichome!

http://boards.cannabis.com/redirect-...g%2Findex.html