Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By prettygirlsmokes420

Thread: 8 Reasons Marijuana is Safer Than Alcohol

jasonrrr1975 is offline Banned

8 Reasons Marijuana is Safer Than Alcohol

Top 8 Reasons Marijuana is Safer Than Alcohol

1. Cause of Death: 79,000 Deaths per Year Attributed to Alcohol / 33 Deaths per Year Attributed to Marijuana
    read more
    2. Overdose: 1,393 Deaths per Year Due to Alcohol Poisoning / 0 Deaths Ever Due to Marijuana Poisoning
    read more
    3. Accidents: Alcohol Increases Risk Taking Behaviour, Marijuana Does Not
    read more
    4. Cancer: Alcohol is a Major Factor in Cancer Incidence / There is no Proof That Marijuana Causes Cancer
    read more
    5. General Health: Average Beer, 150 Calories / Average Joint, 0 Calories
    read more
    6. The Long Term Effects of Excessive Alcohol Consumption are Far Worse Than the Long Term Effects of Excessive Use of Marijuana
    read more
    7. Sex. Alcohol is a Depressant and Decreases Stimulation / Marijuana May Actually Increase Stimuation
    read more
    8. Crime: Alcohol is a Major Factor in Most Violent Crimes / The Most Common Crime Smoking Marijuana Leads to is…Smoking Marijuana.
    read more

You can read the entire article here.

SafeHavens is offline Registered
    This would be great to show a friend of mine. He is so hypocritical and doesn't take a single thought into his mind about Marijuana. He just thinks it is all bad and hates being friends with people who smoke. He doesn't know i smoke though, and if he did he would not want to be friends with me. It's stupid how he reacts to it.

JGrowing is offline Registered
    I will have to use that one tomorrow at work

:thumbsup:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8 Reasons Marijuana is Safer Than Alcohol-facts.jpg  
    SafeHavens likes this.
    I'm selfish, impatient, and insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times, hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best. - Marilyn Monroe
    Love is composed of a single soul inhibiting two bodies.
    - Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by jasonrrr1975 View Post
    Top 8 Reasons Marijuana is Safer Than Alcohol

1. Cause of Death: 79,000 Deaths per Year Attributed to Alcohol / 33 Deaths per Year Attributed to Marijuana
    read more
    2. Overdose: 1,393 Deaths per Year Due to Alcohol Poisoning / 0 Deaths Ever Due to Marijuana Poisoning

WHAT!?!?

No, no, silly! There's never been a death in history ever That has been proven to be a direct result of marijuana. As of 2010.
    You'd better check your facts.
    If you have any self controll, you should be fine drinking....
    Don't be a drunk idiot and you'll be ok...
    Or, instead of drinking, smoke some....

PGS420
    Last edited by prettygirlsmokes420; Dec-13-2011 at 21:19.
    I'm selfish, impatient, and insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times, hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best. - Marilyn Monroe
    Love is composed of a single soul inhibiting two bodies.
    - Aristotle