Well around 2 days ago I smoked a bit in the morning. Ive smoked marijuana around 11-12 times now so I know how to smoke it properly. But 2 days ago I mean wow. I was lying on my bed playing my XB360 and then I decided to get up and have a glass of water(I was starting to feel a buzz until then). Immediatly I became extremely dizzy. My heart was beating at a crazy speed and I was shaking and sweating. My whole vision became blurry and I was losing my balance and I was on the verge of fainting. I was really scared cuz this had never happened to me before.
I was smoking out of a highlighter pipe that me and my friend made. I had already used it before without problems. Would I have maybe inhaled some plastic fumes? I doubt this since Ive already used the highlighter pipe on 2 occasions before without the symptoms I experienced 2 days ago.
Ive heard of Orthostatic hypotension that occurs when someone goes from a seated or lying down position to an upright position which causes a significant drop in blood pressure which could have some of the dizziness symptoms I had. Especially since my heart was beating at an abnormal rate because of the cannabis I had just smoked. (Which can cause abnormal blood flow to the brain, which can cause dizziness mixed with Orthostatic Hypotension.)
Has this ever happened to anyone else? I really want to smoke marijuana again and enjoy its effects but I am scared that I might experience this effects again. Am I normal or am I just messed up?
Any help or advice appreciated,