Thread: Messing with my eyes

orangeman is offline Banned

Messing with my eyes

I'm not doing anything as weird as the thread title makes it sound . I'm talking about when I take my finger and press it down on the area circled in the pic. I don't know what it's called but when I press my finger down on that area I hear a squishy sound and it feels sorta funny. Is what I'm doing healthy lol?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Messing with my eyes-untitled.jpg  

JeenYuss is offline Registered+
    judging by the fact that i was stupid/high/etc. enough to try this only a moment ago, and nothing has happened, my professional opinion would be that it is very weird, but not unhealthy

BizzleLuvin is offline Registered+
    thats a tear duct i think. and why are you touching strange body parts? leave yourself alone.
    nice girls rock hard
    ''thoughts while exact have words that don't match."
    if you don't get into politics, politics will get into you...rather uncomfortably.- Ralf Nader
    religion is the opiate of the masses-Karl Marx
    cannabinauts dont die, they go up in smoke
    smoke great quantities of great quality
    pensamientos mientras exacto tienen palabras que no emparejan

mseerob is offline Banned
    never mind ignore this..

Captain Hanks is offline Registered+
    Lol. I thought you were going to say that when you pressed it with your eyes closed you could see your own eye on the other side (if that makes sense). I just made my own squish.
    Disclaimer: Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not use, grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.