Thread: Doctors

Organnabis is offline Registered

Doctors

"Doctor Doctor, can't you see I'm burning burning." - Thompson Twins

Can't believe no one has referenced that song on this forum before.

Hey good people,

I'm a pill popping (Nuerontin) epileptic who is in need of a good doctor in the Santa Fe/Albuquerque area who might be sympathetic to my plight and prescribe MMJ for treatment. Can anyone make a referral?

Thanks much!

Does anyone know of some other good lyrics that pertain to MMJ? Now that would be a fun thread!

pepurr is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Organnabis View Post
    Does anyone know of some other good lyrics that pertain to MMJ? Now that would be a fun thread!
    ~No stems no seeds that you don't need. Acapulco Gold is (Long Toke) bad ass weed!~
    "Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope."

Pepurr Pot Grow Log

coolslayer is offline Banned

Hey good people,

I'm a pill popping (Nuerontin) epileptic who is in need of a good doctor in the Santa Fe/Albuquerque area who might be sympathetic to my plight and prescribe MMJ for treatment. Can anyone make a referral?

Thanks much!

See my thread "Are you looking for a doctor to recommend MMJ?".

chance942 is offline Banned

Weed w/ Willie

By Toby Kieth is a funny ass song and yeah it is MMJ since weed is all that is keeping ole Willie alive. Waylon,Johnny-gone,don't know about Kris but Willie Nelson is still alive and blazing.

firestartersydd is offline Registered+
    Daddy he once told me "son, you be hard working man." And momma she once told me "son' you do the best you can." But then one day, I met a man who came to me and said........"hard word good, hard work fine, but first take care of head" - The Toyes and Sublime
    Last edited by firestartersydd; Mar-11-2010 at 08:01.

Anybody ever heard Green Doctor by The Toyes? I just heard it and its quite entertaining. Video can be found on Youtube

Music

Try Dash Rip Rock,"Let's Go Smoke Some Pot".

pepurr is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by coolslayer View Post
    Try Dash Rip Rock,"Let's Go Smoke Some Pot".
    Dash Rip Rock, haven't heard that name for a while. First time I remember hearing of him was when watching Beverly Hillbillies back in the 60's.
    "Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope."

Pepurr Pot Grow Log

jamessr is offline Banned

Hey good people,

Thanks much!

Taking neurontin is not good for seizures at all. Nor any good for epileptics...check it out and research it. I now see why you would want another Dr.......

chance942 is offline Banned
    Many many drugs are prescribed off label.

JohnMonad is offline Banned

Organnabis

I would like to help.
    email me
    mail at MedicalMarijuanaRadio.com

JM

Helpful

JM is a good man.

Bongojaz is offline Registered+
    i know of a doc in abq. if you still need one.

SickPickle is offline Registered

Looking For Doctor

I fit somewhat into one of the specified conditions (I downloaded the forms from the NM Dept. of Health website), but don't want to spend time looking for a Dr. who will fill the paperwork out and make the recommendation for me. Anyone know of a Dr. who will work with me? If so, email me at my contact email in my profile please.

medical420mama is offline Registered+
    i really wish i could just give u all my docs info but it wasnt exactly easy for me to get my docs to approve it (one year of arguing with them that is worked) so i dont think they would be much help. I dont suffer from siezures but my docs did try neurontin on me for a little while and i hated that damn pill actually i hate all pills. Sorry you have to take that pill.

Everyone is awsome on this site and very helpful.

pepurr its good to see you on again i missed your insight.
    Happy tokin hope we all have an awesome friday and weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by SickPickle View Post
    I fit somewhat into one of the specified conditions (I downloaded the forms from the NM Dept. of Health website), but don't want to spend time looking for a Dr. who will fill the paperwork out and make the recommendation for me. Anyone know of a Dr. who will work with me? If so, email me at my contact email in my profile please.
    Please see my thread, "Are you looking for a doctor to recommend MMJ?"

Quote Originally Posted by medical420mama View Post
    i really wish i could just give u all my docs info but it wasnt exactly easy for me to get my docs to approve it (one year of arguing with them that is worked) so i dont think they would be much help. I dont suffer from siezures but my docs did try neurontin on me for a little while and i hated that damn pill actually i hate all pills. Sorry you have to take that pill.

Everyone is awsome on this site and very helpful.

pepurr its good to see you on again i missed your insight.
    Happy tokin hope we all have an awesome friday and weekend.
    Please don't get me started on pills,docs,the AMA,and big pharma.Heh heh

I tried Neurontin for about a week. I shook so bad bad from it that I never really got to see any positive effects

Neurontin

Glad you are off of it.

Sandia is offline Registered+
    Neurontin is a really nasty drug but does help some folks.

I was prescribed it to help with my severe pain.....that is one of its additional "benefits" if you could call it that....LOL

Seriously though I hated it and only stayed on it for about 10 days. I just did not "feel" like myself and after reading a great deal AFTER I started taking it, I stopped and had a nice "chat" with my doctor.

Someone on the net termed the drug "MORONTIN" and that is how I felt.

Lesson learned....after my "trust" in doctors I have learned to educate myself and research as much as I can on what I put into my body. I am one of those odd folks that seems to have the "one in a million" adverse reactions to things.

So now I weigh the PROS/CONS of what is prescribed and then I make the decision whether or not the CONS outweigh the benefits.

Thanks for the link Cool......I wish I had seen that when I started the damn stuff!

Cheers!

Washedout is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandia View Post
    Neurontin is a really nasty drug but does help some folks.

I was prescribed it to help with my severe pain.....that is one of its additional "benefits" if you could call it that....LOL

Seriously though I hated it and only stayed on it for about 10 days. I just did not "feel" like myself and after reading a great deal AFTER I started taking it, I stopped and had a nice "chat" with my doctor.

Someone on the net termed the drug "MORONTIN" and that is how I felt.

Lesson learned....after my "trust" in doctors I have learned to educate myself and research as much as I can on what I put into my body. I am one of those odd folks that seems to have the "one in a million" adverse reactions to things.

So now I weigh the PROS/CONS of what is prescribed and then I make the decision whether or not the CONS outweigh the benefits.

Thanks for the link Cool......I wish I had seen that when I started the damn stuff!

Cheers!

I am taking Neurontin for my spasms it's one of those 4 in 1 drugs prescribed for seizures,pain,spasms,and contractures.I'd say any drug that takes care of all that is not good for any living creature but what are we to do?
    I Am In A Arizona State Of Mind.

Washedout is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by coolslayer View Post
    More cannabis?
    I will do a whole lot of that when I get to New Mexico and you can take that and put it in your pipe,bong,or joint and smoke it.
    I Am In A Arizona State Of Mind.

NM

Oh.Thought you were already here.
    They don't have cannabis where you are now?