Cannabis.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Ruidoso Non Profit opening

Compassion be kind is offline Registered

Ruidoso Non Profit opening

This is to let all DOH medical cannabis patients know that the Ruidoso non profit producer, Compassionate Distributors, is opening Friday, October 21st. We have a storefront site at 1216 Mechem Drive. Bring your DOH MCP card and ID and we can sign you up and sell you medicine all at once. We have some great G-13, Green Crack and AK 47 available. We plan on being open Friday through Monday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

ManOBuds is offline Registered+
    Are you gonna rat out some patients for growing more than 16 plants?
    canadianhemperor likes this.

CFO
    CFO is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Compassion be kind View Post
    This is to let all DOH medical cannabis patients know that the Ruidoso non profit producer, Compassionate Distributors, is opening Friday, October 21st. We have a storefront site at 1216 Mechem Drive. Bring your DOH MCP card and ID and we can sign you up and sell you medicine all at once. We have some great G-13, Green Crack and AK 47 available. We plan on being open Friday through Monday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Wanted to let everyone know that the Las Cruces producer also has medicine available and it is grade A+. Buddha's Sister, Alaskan Ice and Pineapple Punch. Hopefully now patients won't have to travel for their medicine or pay delivery fees.

Too bad Ruidoso patients have to go through the BP checkpoint coming back from Cruces.......

CFO
    Quote Originally Posted by ManOBuds View Post
    Are you gonna rat out some patients for growing more than 16 plants?
    Is that a fair question to ask? The DOH will catch those that aren't following the rules.

Recently read an article about a woman in Clovis or Hobbs who was arrested along with her husband for having 150 plants and pounds of herb. She hadn't even bothered to obtain her patient card and then claimed she couldn't "afford" to get her card. Their cash bond was $5,000!!!!! She should have gotten her card!!

It's a fair question to ask the Ruidoso Producer.

Personally,I will not purchase from "Compassionate Distributors" until certain questions/allegations are addressed.

Got a link to that article?

Quote Originally Posted by CFO View Post
    Is that a fair question to ask? The DOH will catch those that aren't following the rules.

Recently read an article about a woman in Clovis or Hobbs who was arrested along with her husband for having 150 plants and pounds of herb. She hadn't even bothered to obtain her patient card and then claimed she couldn't "afford" to get her card. Their cash bond was $5,000!!!!! She should have gotten her card!!

CFO
    Got a link to that article?
    I remembered incorrectly...She lives in Causey and She only had 80 plants. The link is

http://www.cnjonline.co/news/marijua...an-Causey.html

In my opinion, we have to follow the rules of the program or face the consequences. I am compassionate to all the patients and I think that if she had followed the rules of the program, even without her card, they may have been lenient and just removed the plants and herb. But, come on....80 plants for personal pain management? And she already had 16 gallon-sized bags and jars filled with dried herb. Excessive?

CFO
    I remembered incorrectly...She lives in Causey and She only had 80 plants. The link is

[url]www.cnjonline.co/news/
    Since the link was truncated...

Add this to the above: marijuana.45306-woman-causey.html

CFO

http://www.cnjonline.co/news/marijua...an-Causey.html

In my opinion, we have to follow the rules of the program or face the consequences. I am compassionate to all the patients and I think that if she had followed the rules of the program, even without her card, they may have been lenient and just removed the plants and herb. But, come on....80 plants for personal pain management? And she already had 16 gallon-sized bags and jars filled with dried herb. Excessive?

Wow, I must really be tired...reread the article and she/they had 150 POUNDS of dried herb. OMG

CFO
    Personally,I will not purchase from "Compassionate Distributors" until certain questions/allegations are addressed.
    Care to ellaborate?

CFO
    Too bad Ruidoso patients have to go through the BP checkpoint coming back from Cruces.......
    But they no longer need to make the trip unless the medicine from the Ruidoso producer isn't quality medicine.

I understand that provided the purchase is less than an ounce, the Las Cruces producer is packaging to help avoid detection at the checkpoints, but cannot guarantee anything. The risk still falls to the patient.

ScaredasHell is offline Registered+
    I fail to see how obtaining a card would have helped this woman.

Scared
    painretreat likes this.

Care to ellaborate?
    Not just yet.

CFO
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaredasHell View Post
    I fail to see how obtaining a card would have helped this woman.

Scared
    It really wouldn't have, but I am reading this that her "defense" is that she had all of this marijuana (certainly not medical grade cannabis) for her chronic pain and she couldn't "afford" to get her card. What a load of bull! These are the people who are harming the program. IMHO

People like her are definitely part of the problem,not the solution.
    Producers who don't take care of their business are not helping the Program either.....

CFO
    People like her are definitely part of the problem,not the solution.
    Producers who don't take care of their business are not helping the Program either.....
    Are you referring to the Ruidoso producer? Didn't they have a fire and their first harvest is just now available. How could that be a lack of taking care of business?

alfonso2002 is offline Registered+
    Not just yet.
    I think you told me what the problem was but why don't you just tell all what the problem was?

Those who point fingers are usually the ones doing something wrong.

Unfortunately, the Ruidoso producer is not liked by some of the growers in the area because the producer is seen as a threat to their business. Many false rumors have been spread by these individuals in what can only be assumed as business protectionism. If you will check the news or even the courts, which are public record, there have been no growing related arrests whatsover except for a large federal raid where California marijuana was being shipped in; with its roots beginning in Texas and a Texas confidential informant giving information to police, leading to the Ruidoso search. Ruidoso is a small town and the producer is well aware of whom is spreading the rumors. Those people are still growing and distributing which is a contradiction to the the rumor in and of itself.

Oh, and patients from Las Cruces do not have to go through the border checkpoint when they LEAVE Ruidoso, meaning medicine can go from Ruidoso to Las Cruces. The only border checkpoint is going TO Ruidoso from Las Cruces, where you do have to go through the check. So paients in Las Cruces can take themselves without medicine through the border stop to purchase medicine in Ruidoso, and encounter no border checkpoint going home.

beardo420 is offline Registered
    There is definitely not a checkpoint going back to Cruces, i travel that route often......

Quote Originally Posted by Compassion be kind View Post
    Unfortunately, the Ruidoso producer is not liked by some of the growers in the area because the producer is seen as a threat to their business. Many false rumors have been spread by these individuals in what can only be assumed as business protectionism. If you will check the news or even the courts, which are public record, there have been no growing related arrests whatsover except for a large federal raid where California marijuana was being shipped in; with its roots beginning in Texas and a Texas confidential informant giving information to police, leading to the Ruidoso search. Ruidoso is a small town and the producer is well aware of whom is spreading the rumors. Those people are still growing and distributing which is a contradiction to the the rumor in and of itself.
    So,you are saying no calls were made to DOH or anyone else after you and/or your wife befriended certain folks and observed their grows? I seems like an unhappy "coincidence" that inspection was made right after that by a DOH that was at that time underfunded and understaffed......

Why would someone want to drive to Ruidoso from Las Cruces to get medication when they could just get it in Las Cruces and save the gas?
    CFO likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast