Thread: Whats the best Head Shop in New York City?

Solitude is offline Registered+

Whats the best Head Shop in New York City?

Just wondering because I am only in New York City for another day and I would like to get a small bong to bring back to college. Any help would be great.

dannyboy420 is offline Registered+
    As a former New Yorker, I think the prices of NYC headshops are ridiculously high.

Still, if you want to pick up something, I'd try the West Village (the West 4th stop on the subway). There are many little headshops all around Washington Square Park -- you're bound to find something you like.

I'd also recommend haggling. These guys know there are a number of competitors doors away and will cut their prices a bit to make a sale.

Good luck.

sonne is offline Registered

Talking

Its not a headshop, but if youre looking for some awesome glassware ..cheap..check out china town...canal st...small vendors (mostly indian or pakistani) a few are indoors...haggle hard, i got two beautiful pieces a few wks back, the dude started at fifty bucks a piece...I walked away, he chased after me and I ended up getting both of em for twenty bucks...lol!

Scrooge McBlunts is offline Registered+

BY FAR THE BEST SHOP IN NYC

HANDS DOWN ITS GOT TO BE "Shisha International" 171 West 4th Street.The first time i went there i was AMAZED! i had never seen so many bongs/pipes in my life.the prices aren't that high and its DEFFINANTLY worth checking out.i have purchased my bubbler,my water bong, and my one hitter there, and was satifised with all of them.

bud23 is offline Registered
    I'm looking for a head shop in Eastern Long Island. I think I have heard of one in Moriches but can't find any info about it. What head shops do you guys know of out east? The closer to Southampton the better.

bklynbenz is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrooge McBlunts View Post
    HANDS DOWN ITS GOT TO BE "Shisha International" 171 West 4th Street.The first time i went there i was AMAZED! i had never seen so many bongs/pipes in my life.the prices aren't that high and its DEFFINANTLY worth checking out.i have purchased my bubbler,my water bong, and my one hitter there, and was satifised with all of them.
    + 1. this is where i bought my 7mm roor and where i get my spare volcano parts

NORAD58 is offline Registered
    UTOPIA SMOKE SHOP in Hicksville on Route 110. Awesome shop and ive been going there since I was 18. Im 40 now (sheesh)