Thread: grape ape?

CloneMaster510 is offline Registered

grape ape?

Can anyone help ? how does Grape Ape looks like, or smells ? I think I got miss label clones from sf Cmc club !!! i'm real upset this stuff does not smell like purple , or turns purple I have some real GDP and it does not look or smell anything like it.
    Last edited by CloneMaster510; Mar-08-2008 at 01:23.

hatenme is offline Registered+
    grape ape is an indica, its smells sweet and it is light in purple!!!!!
    Dense in weight but very good great body high.

I get grape from the castro valley club!!!!
    Anything that is said by me in these forumns is for entertainment reasons only. I in no way condone any behavior or actions that may break any laws. Anything said by my username or any other username coming from this IP ADDRESS is all information and pictures that I have gathered from all over the internet, and reposted for others to see as well. Do not take anything I say serious, for as it is all for entertainment purposes only.

shmokin420 is offline Registered
    It should be very similar to the GDP. Ape is relatively a faster grower than gdp and urkle.

anbesol is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by CloneMaster510 View Post
    i'm real upset this stuff does not smell like purple
    How does the color purple smell? @<;-) lol
    *Disclaimer: I do not know anything about Cannabis and Cannabis Growing. Anything Said is Made up Fiction and All images Posted are available freely on the internet. This is a Public Computer. This Forum Is used as a Fantasy World and anything said is not true about myself or anyone i know*

NYC Diesel&Hypnoberry-http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...ypnoberry.html
    NYC Diesel- http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...ty-diesel.html

shmokin420 is offline Registered
    HAHAHAHA, You'll know it when you smell it. I've described the smell as purple before too. It's really the only way to describe it.

noxqqq is offline Registered+

grape ape

afoaf took this pic for me grape ape.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Revanche21 is offline Registered+
    I've had grape ape from diferent places and to be honest, every place I buy it from, it looks completely different, smells different, tastes different. I kind of am starting to get skeptical about 'strains'. I mean I understand there are strains but to the degree in accuracy of clubs, I am skeptical.

bayareapurps is offline Registered+
    well it all depends on the grower... some people dont kno ow to dry... n thats the most inportant thing.... n u can have a purple thats not purple.... to get your buds purple you have to over mature your purple strian.... your tops will turn purple but your undergrowth will need to go longer after u cut your topps offf... but it should smell like skittles....lol best way to explaion it.... but the CmC is the best club to get clones so i wouldnt trip its gonna be sum bomb n e ways