Thread: Any smoke shop sale synthetic urine???

KetracelWHITE is offline Registered

Any smoke shop sale synthetic urine???

After viewing alot of posts in the forum i realized that substitution is probably my best chance of me passing this test i have on either Friday or Monday.

I don't know too many people that would give me some of their piss to use so it looks like i'll have to use the synthetic urine.

soooo....

I live in the Martinez/Pleasant Hill/Concord/Walnut Creek

Does anyone know of any smoke shops in these areas sale synthetic urine?

any type of brand i should pay particular interest to, when i make my selection?

killerweed420 is offline Banned
    You're close to the bay area, there's got to be lots of places to pickup some synthetic urine. Most of us here use QuickFix but there are others that work too. I would stay with the liquid urine not the powdered. Just one more thing to worry about.

dwarfdwarf is offline Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by killerweed420 View Post
    You're close to the bay area, there's got to be lots of places to pickup some synthetic urine. Most of us here use QuickFix but there are others that work too. I would stay with the liquid urine not the powdered. Just one more thing to worry about.
    I've passed 3 tests with the synthetic powdered urine. It comes with a 3oz empty bottle, a vial of powdered synthetic urine, and a heat activator.

You add room temperature water to the 3oz container (which has a temp gauge on the side), then you add the vial of fake pee, and add about half of the heat activator.

It warms it up instantly for 15-20 minutes. What I do is wear tighty whities under my boxers and keep the 3oz bottle in there. Its worked for me everytime!