Cannabis.com

Thread: 2 Bud Or Not 2 Bud, That Is The Question!

ShastaCoMan is offline Banned

2 Bud Or Not 2 Bud, That Is The Question!

well, the girls are doing outstanding, and all are over 24 inches now +......

now, im trying to decide on weather i should bud these bitches, or let them get another foot. my ceiling is about 8ft or so, so i should have plenty of space....

opinions?
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Ocotillo is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by ShastaCoMan View Post
    well, the girls are doing outstanding, and all are over 24 inches now +......

now, im trying to decide on weather i should bud these bitches, or let them get another foot. my ceiling is about 8ft or so, so i should have plenty of space....

opinions?

Would the type of strain be important info to answer the query?

If they are a tall Sativa they could go three times up in height! Careful what you whish for, you just may get it.

Oc

6 U2 kush and the bigger one is Martian kush

damn,id have thought i would have gotten more opinions!

Herbalicious is offline Registered
    I think you have pretty plants. When to bud relies on many factors. What kind of yield do you want? How long do you want to wait for your smoke? Do you have a space to grow and a space to bloom? What about your next grow...have you taken (or will buy) clones that can replace this crop or are you going to start from seed? I like both options of budding now, and waiting.

im gonna get some more clones, and i do have some going right now, i very rarely grow from seed.

i want to get as much as i can of course!...i dont mind waitng a few for my goodies,and i should have plenty of space ( 15fr long by 10ft wide by 8ft tall grow room) but ive got 7 plants to bud out too. im going to eventually wall the area off and make two rooms, but just havent gotten around to it yet.

Herbalicious is offline Registered
    What are you using for lights and ventilation?

im using 2 1000 watt metal halides right now ( ill switch to HPS when i flower) for veggin, and for ventilation i have a dual fan vent system running on a timer. ive got a couple of nice thermostatic vent fans im eyeballin im going to pick up when i get the extra funds. actually, i measured my grow room this evening ( just for shits and grins cause i never did, i guessed) and its actually about 19ft long. when i get the oprotunity im gonna split it and make two rooms out of it, a flowering and a veggin room. nice thing is the room is completely lightproof, so when the light go out you cant even see your hand in front of your face...LOL.... i usually grow in a different room, but had to switch as i turned the other one into an office, but the one im using now is going to be perm.im gonna get me some more clones, but i cant find any good sativa strains in my area right now

man, i will say though, i moved things around today a little, and gave them a little more space and man, they seem to have grown 3" today. i know they will probably double in size when they go to flower, so im thinkin i may start them on 12/12 come this next weekend.

ill be postin progress pictures ( like i have in te kushins thread) so everyone can watch their progress!......

yea, i think fridays gonna be the big day. ive got to get one more timer (i bought as new one, tried it and it worked for like 30 minutes and quit.) and then ill be ready to start flowerin.......im thinkin as healthy as these girls are, and as fast as they are growing they should shoot up lik a beanstock when i hit them with 12/12.
    i call it 12/12, but when i start flowering, i generally start 18/6 (from 24), then go to 16/8, then 12/12 then 11 on and 13 off towards the end.

well, the girls went on 12/12 today!...YAY!

walked in the grow room and they looked like they bushed out 20% bigger than what they already were to!

cant wait till harvest!

after only 3 days of 12/12, whatchya suppose these are?

7 days into 12/12 these suckers are blowin up and pistles are poppin!...no hermies unfortunately, i was hoping to get at least 1 to use for pollen

lookin good!
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (285.6 KB, 14 views)
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (157.7 KB, 9 views)
    • File Type: jpg 5.jpg (244.1 KB, 16 views)