Thread: anyone selling your harvest to dispensaries???

mannskee209 is offline Registered

anyone selling your harvest to dispensaries???

anyone In Cali selling there medical grows to the dispensaries? anyone care to share they're $ numbers from 6 or more plants. I'm curious to see how much money people are making from each legal harvest. I want to start a legit grow op but only if the numbers make sence (just want to make sure its worth it). please share any info and or how often you harvest through the year. I know people develop a cycle to where they're harvesting every 2 months so roughly how much are you making every 2 months or how much per year? might be my new side job. please share any info. thanks

slayerxslayer is offline Registered
    i havent, but i plan on it. ive heard, im guessing its depending where you go, but dispensaries where i'm at don't want anything less than 1/4 lb. figure 50$ for an 1/8 that they sell it at, so they would probably buy it at 30$ and 1/8, so at the bare min. youd get something around 800$ 1/4 lb...

rough estimates

gypski is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by slayerxslayer View Post
    i havent, but i plan on it. ive heard, im guessing its depending where you go, but dispensaries where i'm at don't want anything less than 1/4 lb. figure 50$ for an 1/8 that they sell it at, so they would probably buy it at 30$ and 1/8, so at the bare min. youd get something around 800$ 1/4 lb...

rough estimates
    $800 is the going price for a qp in most markets north of California. Not bad @ 2 bills an oz for good quality. Should also be the wholesale price at dispensaries if you try to get a portion of a two month supply at one time. The only way anyone is going to get it cheaper and maintain quality is to grow their own or sharecrop with another patient or find a grower who will grow for you.

weeddaddy50 is offline Registered+

You have to factor in many

things in to any grow.

Read the FAQ in the grow section.

work you own numbers, find out the answer with research, read, read, read.

start your own grow log.

You know growing is EASY....that's why you always see used stuff for sale all the time....usually it hits people when the first power bill shows up, then the next month when the power bill is larger...people start to panic...and then the largest bill and they have not taken care of their garden....by checking on it twice a day...everyday....people fail....

Why do you think most dispenserys fail at growing....because they are not growers...they are retailers.

mdlforkfarms is offline Registered

dont sale

donations and adequate compensation

Groundup is offline Registered+
    You know growing is EASY....that's why you always see used stuff for sale all the time....usually it hits people when the first power bill shows up, then the next month when the power bill is larger...people start to panic...and then the largest bill and they have not taken care of their garden....by checking on it twice a day...everyday....people fail....

No doubt

Ub3rB0ng is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by mannskee209 View Post
    anyone In Cali selling there medical grows to the dispensaries? anyone care to share they're $ numbers from 6 or more plants. I'm curious to see how much money people are making from each legal harvest. I want to start a legit grow op but only if the numbers make sence (just want to make sure its worth it). please share any info and or how often you harvest through the year. I know people develop a cycle to where they're harvesting every 2 months so roughly how much are you making every 2 months or how much per year? might be my new side job. please share any info. thanks
    Nope cuz im greedy and want it all for myself haha.

ZeroWingX is offline Registered+
    Idk about NorCal but Down here in SoCal yes this happens. Oddly I know a Few Dispenseries that buy form ya'll up North! This is all Legal and in Complience with state Regulations. Don't get into the Bizz for Money though man. Get into because its somthing you like and can love to do. I highly Encourage people to love their jobs and love the plants they grow. Sometimes I'll just sit in the room sometimes and just stare at my plants in the middle of the night when I can't sleep. Its amazing to watch somthing you created grow and flourish.Yea make that paper but it shouldn't be about that. It should be about helping people and helping the movement. When people say "man I got this bad ass pain in my back I pop Norco's all the time and I need somthing else!" I can hook em up with say some Romulan I have and they come back the next day and say "Wow man that really helped thanks so much!". Thats better than anything, money doesn't always make you happy, it just pays bills...
    Think about that... One love...
    Last edited by ZeroWingX; Sep-20-2010 at 18:01.

OhNoYaDont is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroWingX View Post
    Idk about NorCal but Down here in SoCal yes this happens. Oddly I know a Few Dispenseries that buy form ya'll up North! This is all Legal and in Complience with state Regulations. Don't get into the Bizz for Money though man. Get into because its somthing you like and can love to do. I highly Encourage people to love their jobs and love the plants they grow. Sometimes I'll just sit in the room sometimes and just stare at my plants in the middle of the night when I can't sleep. Its amazing to watch somthing you created grow and flourish.Yea make that paper but it shouldn't be about that. It should be about helping people and helping the movement. When people say "man I got this bad ass pain in my back I pop Norco's all the time and I need somthing else!" I can hook em up with say some Romulan I have and they come back the next day and say "Wow man that really helped thanks so much!". Thats better than anything, money doesn't always make you happy, it just pays bills...
    Think about that... One love...
    Agree w/ much of what you say. I grow to make a living - for money. BUT, having said that, I supply (right now) two people who really need it and I charge nothing. Nada. One is a real sweet lady who is dying of cancer. She just doesn't have any money to spare - but I keep her hooked up with the good stuff, and I will till she doesn't need it any more; which I don't think will be very long.

You are right - it isn't ALL about money. She just loves my recipie for Oatmeal cookies. LoL.

See thats whats sup, thats what I'm talking about. I like to hear that some people are still doing whats right in the world. Please dont turn this industry into a greedy profit ridden place. The world has enough of that. This should be about Respect of Nature and the love of one person helping another. We were givin this earth and these plants. Respect Both and Karma will reward you. I bet you make a pretty good living huh? Karma, your good deeds are rewarded with better ones...
    If you dont mind me asking what genetics do you currently own? Maybe we could get together for a breeding project. I'm trying to make California really known for something other than Plastic surgery and Surfing. I plan on blowing some people away next year at The HTMCC...

OhNoYaDont is offline Registered+
    I truely belive that the day will come when I have to stand in front of Someone and explain my life. I will have to answer for all the mean and crappy things I've done - and I will get to point out the good things that I've done.

All professionals do "pro bono" work. All true profesionals that is. Doctors treat for nothing sometimes, lawyers help people that can't afford them - - anyone worth their salt helps out when they can.

Quote Originally Posted by OhNoYaDont View Post
    I truely belive that the day will come when I have to stand in front of Someone and explain my life. I will have to answer for all the mean and crappy things I've done - and I will get to point out the good things that I've done.

All professionals do "pro bono" work. All true profesionals that is. Doctors treat for nothing sometimes, lawyers help people that can't afford them - - anyone worth their salt helps out when they can.
    Digg that