Thread: Happy Frog potting soil?

curious101 is offline Registered+

Happy Frog potting soil?

I've been using it on my grow and have been have some major ph/deficiency problems...was wondering if any1 has used the soil b-4 and had any problems...maybe i'm a poor grower but i've had better success with MG Moisture Control
    ***everything i say is hypothetical, i do not condone or encourage the breaking of your particular countries laws...God Bless***

Dutch Pimp is offline Registered+
    ...find out what the Ph in your water is...I never used happy frog...but on the MG moisture control....the ph is low out the bag (5.?) I have read. My well water is 7.4 so that brought the soil ph up to the desired 6.5-7.0.

Garden Knowm explained that to me once.....enjoy........

freewheelinfrank is offline Registered+
    a buddy of mine just raved about Happy Frog Potting Soil, he said it was fantastic, so I ordered some from my local nursery - by mistake they received the Happy Frog 'Soil Conditioner' instead - no worries, I just mixed some of it into my regular potting soil - I am thrilled with the stuff, even wound up doing my tomato and pepper plants with it, too - it gives outstanding aeration to the soil, as well as the active bacterias the plants love - keeps soil from clumping, etc. ... it pH'd same as my Fox Farm Ocean Forest, so no worries there, either

curious101 is offline Registered+
    ph of my tap is between 7.0 and 7.1....if i use R/O it goes to 7.3 but i generally just use the tap...flushed my plants...i think i just over fed the hell out em being my 1st time
    ***everything i say is hypothetical, i do not condone or encourage the breaking of your particular countries laws...God Bless***