Cannabis.com

Thread: horse shit?

NightProwler is offline Registered+

horse shit?

well i own horses so i have easy acess to tons and tons of horse shit. i've been using very composted horse shit for my plant. do you guys think this is a good choise of soil?
    I do not smoke/use/posess marijuana and i never will

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

stinkyattic is offline CultiModerVatorAtor
    Very composted, very good.

Mix it with perlite and some regular potting soil.

delta9thc06 is offline Registered+
    mix it by hand

SaH
    SaH is offline Registered+
    Just make sure you are using aged stuff or it may be to hot for your plants.

SaH
    Integrity is the basing of one's actions on an internally consistent framework of principles. Depth of principles and adherence of each level to the next are key determining factors. One is said to have integrity to the extent that everything he does and believes is based on the same core set of values. While those values may change, it is their consistency with each other and with the person's actions that determine his integrity.

MegaOctane12 is offline Registered+
    Nightprowler are you using it indoors? Horse shit is excellent, I've known one guy...., ,, that I know,... , that goes for horse shit other everything else, something about it being less concentrated and very hard to burn young plants with. All I know is that fresh horse shit outdoors should take at least six months until most of its organic properties become properly available to the plants, you should mix it with some other soil light in nutrients and wait. I don't think it would do much good going straight from the horses ass to the pot.