Cannabis.com

Thread: Soma's Organic Growing Bed

Organic Rasta is offline Registered+

Soma's Organic Growing Bed

I absolutely love this guy's methods.
    Check out the growbeds.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Soma's Organic Growing Bed-grow-bed-1.jpg   Soma's Organic Growing Bed-grow-bed-2.jpg   Soma's Organic Growing Bed-grow-bed-3.jpg  

Soma's Organic Growing Bed-grow-bed-4.jpg  
    Organic Rasta

Foxfarm Ocean Forest Soil, Foxfarm Happy Frog, Coco Coir, Worm Castings, Blood Meal, Bone Meal, Greensand plus, Neptunes Harvest Crab Shell, 100% pure Ascophyllum Nodosum Sea Kelp, Dolomite Lime, perlite, vermiculite, Mexican Bat Guano and Jamaican Bat Guano teas, Earth Juice's Grow, Bloom, Meta K, Microblast with Neptunes Harvest Fish Fertilizer, Bio-Genesis Synergy and a touch of Molasses

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

jamstigator is offline Registered+
    I've got Soma's book that details this method. To be honest, keeping all the roots together like that seems pretty risky to me. Get root disease on a plant and you don't just lose one plant, you could lose EVERY plant. So, I decided to stick to the one plant per pot method, just to be on the safe side. And no regrets here. I'm sure Soma's methods work fine most of the time though.
    "Before you consider one an enemy, first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, if he *is* an enemy, you're a mile ahead, and you have his shoes."

Exclamation .....Mr Me Too

I have Soma's Book and quite a few others from various writers.

Have you ever seen anjy of xBox666's work over at Gardens's Cure

check these pics out.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Soma's Organic Growing Bed-bed-1.jpg   Soma's Organic Growing Bed-bed-2.jpg   Soma's Organic Growing Bed-bed-3.jpg  

Soma's Organic Growing Bed-bed-4.jpg   Soma's Organic Growing Bed-bed-5.jpg  
    Organic Rasta

Foxfarm Ocean Forest Soil, Foxfarm Happy Frog, Coco Coir, Worm Castings, Blood Meal, Bone Meal, Greensand plus, Neptunes Harvest Crab Shell, 100% pure Ascophyllum Nodosum Sea Kelp, Dolomite Lime, perlite, vermiculite, Mexican Bat Guano and Jamaican Bat Guano teas, Earth Juice's Grow, Bloom, Meta K, Microblast with Neptunes Harvest Fish Fertilizer, Bio-Genesis Synergy and a touch of Molasses

Exclamation

Here are a couple more.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Soma's Organic Growing Bed-bed-6.jpg   Soma's Organic Growing Bed-bed-7.jpg  
    Organic Rasta

Buddahbear is offline Registered+

Has anyone tried this yet?

To be honest I'm considering doing a small scale version of this, as well as utilizing some organic guano tea. I plan on using this on a small scale flowering room experimenting with the new Odor Reducing (and also C02 producing) warm spectrum compact fluorescent bulbs supplimented with a 400 or 600 watt High Pressure Sodium with reflector. I figure this will make some quality herbs.

I have a seperate vegetation/cloning room with multiple compact fluoros with cool spectrum.

It's going to be a pretty big experiment but I am very intrigued by the principals of growing Organic Marijuana Soma Style that I'm just going to do it. I'll post pictures and make a grow post.

Buddahbear is offline Registered+

Is this aeroponics with soil?

Would you guys call this an aeroponic soil method? Plants roots get so much exgtra oxygen from this, and the soil drains. I'm so pumped to try this.

scrxbandit is offline Registered
    root rot isnt an issue if you suplement with enzymes and use organic fertilizers. the soil in the beds should be 100% recycleable

Lit Up is offline Registered+
    This thread is like over 2 years old.
    "It shouldn't be legal to be as high as I am!!" Petey Blake
    "We bless it, we roll it, we toke it, we pass it." - Kottonmouth Kings
    I am the 1,746th member out of 178,000. And counting, Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by yesoer View Post
    Rhode Island became the 11th medical marijuana state. RHODE ISLAND, NEW YORK SAME SHIT SON

Chronic Future is offline Registered
    his soil mix sounds pretty dank what is black peat anyone know ?