Cannabis.com

Thread: Earthbox

Dr.Hashman is offline Registered+

Earthbox

I am planning on building an Earthbox out of a 36 gallon Rubbermaid (a BIG one ). Does anyone have anything they would like to say about them? I have heard that Cannabis does not like "wet feet", I'm not sure what I can do about it other than have lots of soil. The powdered fertilizer you use in a strip in other Earthboxes will not exist. I am planning on using my liquid nutes and judging what they need by what they tell me during the grow. I am going to be using potting soil with barely any nutes in it. The grow is outside so I got some fencing I can put around it (along with pissing all over that bitch lol. Good for vegg phase, and keeps things away.)

The sun is going to be my lighting system. I am using the SunLight V.1.0.0.00 system from nature for free (Found the SunLight system on the ground for free! What a deal!)

Anything you can contribute including "Plants will die..." or "Llamas are very attracted to the Earthbox design, you better use Llama deterrents" will help.

Some sample earthboxes here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Earthbox-tubeinbox.jpg   Earthbox-earthboxfinishedtied.jpg   Earthbox-ebfeatures.gif  

In Soviet Russia, Marijuana grows YOU!

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

ericwt is offline Banned
    You know I had that same concern. However my earth box has preformed really well for growing weed. Although I am going to grow tomatoes in it this year.

It gets really heavy when the reservoir is full (if you have to move it).

I was real impressed with the results. My model is an older model than the one you have in the diagram. It looks a little different.

ericwt is offline Banned
    To let you know. It was easy to get 3 plants in one. Indoors they grew to 4 feet before I had to LST (Sativa).

Dr.Hashman is offline Registered+
    Thanks for the info. I will try to work on it some more. Right now I have to figure out how I am going to get my seedlings to survive my spring break fun away from home.
    In Soviet Russia, Marijuana grows YOU!