Cannabis.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4 Month old plant..

DjSkizzle is offline Registered+

Talking 4 Month old plant..

this is my first offical grow, i've grow 3 times in the past but all were unsuccessful..this picture was taken july 11th, and was planted march 19th so its about 3 months old.. a little info on the plant the strain of course is Dutch Passion's - MasterKush:
    "a stabilized Dutch hybrid specially developed for outdoor growing by crossing selected Thai & Brazilian strains, but also with superb indoor results. Dark leafed, early flowering mold resistant with compact resinous buds. Not recommended for the novice but a must for connoisseurs"

I filled a 5 galon bucket full of dirt from around my area, near trees and what not and this is the outcome.. i would really appreciate any input or suggestions or comments.

i have a few questions though regarding my plant(s).. they're already starting to flower, but i was wondering if fertilzer is a must for the danky compact resinous buds that i'm used to.. thats all i can think of right now, but hopefully this will continue into a short grow journal that may help others to come
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4 Month old plant..-0611071455.jpg  

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Fear the Reefer is offline Registered+
    I wouldnt of thought it would start to flower this early, where abouts are you growing? is it getting sunlight all through the daylight hours?

i'm growing in southern california, and it gets sunlight all day, but because of where i'm at, i've noticed if you plant it in march, it'll show it sex in april, and switch back to vegetive stage in may

horror business is offline Registered+
    Well, that's a beautiful plant. I'd recommend using some organic flowering nutrients. You will be pleased with the results. Well, you already should be pleased because like I said, that plant looks amazing.
    Cannabis has done nothing but help myself and others I know. It is a beneficial plant. Anyone who thinks otherwise is ignorant and/or brainwashed. It should not be illegal anywhere in the world.

thanks for the information, i'll check into it, although i'm not really sure how to do it, it can't be all that complicating can it? just read the directions
    anyways i'm hoping my plant with turn out potent either way

Exclamation update

this is the latest picture from a different angle as of july 5th, 2007..
    these pictures were taken from a cell phone so their not great quality but they work and their gonna be bomb when i smoke 'em
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4 Month old plant..-0611071454.jpg  
    Last edited by DjSkizzle; Jul-05-2007 at 15:35.

radefactor is offline Registered+
    Thats the best dam cell phone picture I've ever seen and a beautiful plant. Good work!
    For fertilizer, buy some Fox Farm big bud organic fertilizer and follow the directions on the bottle to mix up a gallon or two depending on how many plants you have, then water them well and only give them more fertilizer every couple of weeks. You want to stop fertilizing before the plant is harvested though so you dont have any chemical-fertilizer taste to your nugs. Flush them with distilled water to maintain a healthy pH and then harvest when the trichomes (the crystals on the plant) turn cloudy/amber colored. Rule of thumb is usually if 50% or more of the trichomes are amber or cloudy and no longer clear, then its time to harvest!
    Last edited by radefactor; Jul-05-2007 at 15:41.
    Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal

Talking

i had to go outside and take another picture, thanks for all the information and regards to my plant, i'll check into that fox farms.. is there somewhere locally i can pick it up?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4 Month old plant..-0705071320.jpg  

hydrocannabis is offline Registered+
    holy shit looken good. bro.
    http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...ing-dwc-4.html

http://boards.cannabis.com/basic-gro...hese-look.html

http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...row-log-3.html

You have to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you've got and remember what you had.Always forgive, but never forget, learn from your mistakes, but never regret. PEOPLE CHANGE, THINGS GO WRONG, but just remember life goes on.

update

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4 Month old plant..-mk.jpg  

did U alwase have 2 plants out there.

You have to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you've got and remember what you had.Always forgive, but never forget, learn from your mistakes, but never regret. PEOPLE CHANGE, THINGS GO WRONG, but just remember life goes on.

actually.. i have 3..
    the ones in the pictures are the same age, but i have another one thats a month younger, thats bearly starting to show white hairs, but these are bulking up!

well they do look good. bro.

how well will my plant do/come out if i don't use any nutrients in it? up to this day i haven't put anything in it but love water and sun

dylan is offline Registered+
    If she has made it this far without any ferts you should be fine..,That must be some pretty good soil.
    Dylan

brussels is offline Registered+
    Something you might want to consider, that has worked very well for me, is your last two weeks, and carbs to your warer. I mix 3 or 4 Tbls of mollasses to a gal of water for watering. (but any high carb liquid will also work) Your buds will swell almost before you eyes, and once cured, will have a very smooth and sweet smoke. Just my experience...B

mollasses? anyones thoughts on this.. good or bad? i need a third party opinnion, no offense lol

1chronic is offline Registered+
    I've heard of people doing this also. and BTW very nice plant.
    Last edited by 1chronic; Jul-16-2007 at 23:30.
    1 Joint, 2 Joints, 3 Joints, MORE!

Clean Your Piece!

twoguysupnorth is offline Registered+
    molasses are good. there are other threads about it.
    aint she pretty?

july 18th update

i've added nitrogen and potassium to my plant a week ago
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4 Month old plant..-weed-plant5.jpg   4 Month old plant..-weed-plant-6.jpg  

there looking deam good.

Vee XXII is offline Registered
    Those look awesome, Bro. I am from So. Cal too and it is nice to be
    able to grow year round isnt it? I got 10 plants in the works right now. Harvested
    the winter stuff a few months back and it kicked butt.
    And I do the same thing as you..
    5 gallon buckets.. local dirt.. nice home-made compost and HappyFrog
    filled (just about) all the way to the top to get as much roots as you can..

I am growing a cross strain of California Big-Bud and Sour Diesel.

Let me ask you this.. Are you having any bug or catterpillar problems??

Vee XXII

yeah southern california rocks not catterpillars.. but my plants have had alot of ladies bugs, spiders, mainly white ones.. and maybe some ants or smaller insects.. but other than that i don't have much of a pest problem

Quote Originally Posted by Vee XXII View Post
    Those look awesome, Bro. I am from So. Cal too and it is nice to be
    able to grow year round isnt it? I got 10 plants in the works right now. Harvested
    the winter stuff a few months back and it kicked butt.
    And I do the same thing as you..
    5 gallon buckets.. local dirt.. nice home-made compost and HappyFrog
    filled (just about) all the way to the top to get as much roots as you can..

I am growing a cross strain of California Big-Bud and Sour Diesel.

Let me ask you this.. Are you having any bug or catterpillar problems??

Vee XXII

update

august 01, 2007...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4 Month old plant..-3-shot.jpg  
    Last edited by DjSkizzle; Aug-01-2007 at 16:07.

HighTillIDie is offline Registered+
    that's is a lame update... show me the HERB!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast