Cannabis.com

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 08 Outdoor Florida Grow

kack409 is offline Registered+
    and like i said ..today when i left...i decided to see how a little more training will help her produce more branches for more bud...

OF COURSE.....the last 3 pics are close up pics of the lower leaves...even all the fan leaves are doing this almost....HELP!!!! ...ARE THESE BUGS??? or defeciency??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 08 Outdoor Florida Grow-bond.jpg   08 Outdoor Florida Grow-bond2.jpg   08 Outdoor Florida Grow-bugs.jpg  

08 Outdoor Florida Grow-bugs2.jpg   08 Outdoor Florida Grow-bugs3.jpg  

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

bigjohnson688 is offline Registered+
    well i am not sure but here is a pic of a leaf damaged by thrips: and it look's like your leaves
    Cannabis and Marijuana seeds :: HomeGrown420 - Pics of Spider mites and thrips...
    it's the forth pick down
    Last edited by bigjohnson688; Jul-14-2008 at 16:56.
    fly it like ya stole it

YES.. i love you man! lol the brotherly way, yes i saw this thread yesterday, i was thinking it gotta be, also i posted on breedbay, and subcool himself said thats its a cross between thripes and dew drops hitting the sun...im going out there tomorrow, to spray...it wont affect the final taste if i only spray the leaves tomorrow? they will be in theres 2nd to third week, im pretty sure its the 2nd week on flowering though...my question is if its this early, im flushing anyway the last 2 to 3 weeks, will it affect the taste by spraying insecticide soap
    Last edited by kack409; Jul-14-2008 at 20:42.

subcool.well he is a dam good guy i havent seen him since back in the OG day's.i wish i could get some of his old blackrussian.prettist dam purple you have ever seen..as far as your taste on your plants i look for all organic fruits and veggie spray and i never have a prob..but i have never had thrips.best of luck and hay check out my new pic's

pics
    fly it like ya stole it

If u got to taste the black russian, i envy u..lol i saw the thread on every strain he has grown and taken pics..i actually just got back from going to checkout my plants, its been storming so they are goign to get bushy...and not as big i was a hoping, but im LSTing the only female, and shes doing awesome, ill post pics tomorrow since ill be going out there to spray, the lower branches already caught up so i leaned her the other way =]

yes sir once upon a time i had a buddy who had the BR and i took it for granet.we where allways debateing on who would have it first ....well he did and he didnt make seeds.at the time i wasnt worried about seed's but the longer down the road you go the more you wish you still had the old school gen's.trust me on these when you want something make sure you preserve it yourself>>>>..love ya brotha man

BIG
    fly it like ya stole it

true words spoken maan....omg i love finding seeds from this guy.... heres a picture of some high quality sweet smelling weed it has dark orange hairs and yellow hairs on the tips on the nugs ...i found 2 nice seeds...this weed is called orange crunk ......dont ask me why...thats wut his guy calls it, and he grows mothers finest, and trainwreck, and grape skunk....but thats wut im calling it if they sprout, they are in a cup of water
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 08 Outdoor Florida Grow-3.jpg  
    Last edited by kack409; Jul-14-2008 at 23:32.

Day 99...starting week 2 in flowering

Day 99...starting week 2 in flowering, starting to fill out too,i think my biggest concern bugs wise as far as this point are the grasshoppers...will the insecticide soap help against grasshoppers? i mean i saw some huge bitches today and every time i tried to kill them they saw me coming and bucked ass... i hope this doesnt get stolen like my first crop, i m not growing there anymore...but heres a google earth picture of the field behind my highschool, i graduated,but when i was growing....a few months after it happened i found out i was followed by some "friends" not my friends anymore right?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 08 Outdoor Florida Grow-earth.jpg   08 Outdoor Florida Grow-f1.jpg   08 Outdoor Florida Grow-f2.jpg  

08 Outdoor Florida Grow-f3.jpg   08 Outdoor Florida Grow-f4.jpg  
    Last edited by kack409; Jul-15-2008 at 15:50.

the male

i uprooted him and placed him away from her, so i can cross pollinate myself and get only a few seeds....he is already purple and at some tips turning blue, im going to have some nice genetics once i cross breed...also some nice hash, but heres the 2 pics i got of him...when i uprooted him he was dropping badly but he came back to life and is doing super
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 08 Outdoor Florida Grow-m1.jpg   08 Outdoor Florida Grow-m2.jpg  

Day 104 from germination finishing week 2 in flowering

Day 104....finishing week 2...and looking great.....Well i kno im new to the forum, but not to growing, so fucking comment peeps =]....heres my update though....lookin good, i have another question for anyone who knows, i was trying to bend her like people do, and it snapped like halfway through, now i put the old tomato thing around it so its straight up, hoping it will form a knuckle since it snapped....does anyone kno if it will heal?...heres the pics the 4th pic is the side before the snapage =[
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 08 Outdoor Florida Grow-01.jpg   08 Outdoor Florida Grow-02.jpg   08 Outdoor Florida Grow-03.jpg  

08 Outdoor Florida Grow-04_snap.jpg   08 Outdoor Florida Grow-05.jpg  

mo' pics

check out the color on the last one...well all pics have the nice purplish pinkish stem
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 08 Outdoor Florida Grow-06.jpg   08 Outdoor Florida Grow-07.jpg   08 Outdoor Florida Grow-08.jpg  

08 Outdoor Florida Grow-09.jpg   08 Outdoor Florida Grow-10color.jpg  

Exclamation

dam chill brotha man........peps will respond just give them timeand if you respond to there threads thayand respond to yours...as far as the break gose every time i have broke a branch i put tape around it and i keep it taped up for a few weeks.and i change the tape like every other day and after a few week's you can take it off and your good to go!!and i also put a little peice of a paper towl under the tape so it dont stick to the hole branch
    fly it like ya stole it

i was thinking about tape, but i didnt kno if it would work, ill try that, thanks mane...im just sayin though theres so many views and like no comments, its wutever though thanks again

shadow218 is offline Registered+
    great plants man coming along nice, youve been growing them for quite some time now looking very bigg i bet youll get quite the yield and im not sure how well your pest question was answered but if u go to stinkybudz guide, just go to some kind of organic market to buy neem oil/concentrate make sure its 100% organic straight from neem leaves and follow her mixing instructions it shouldnt effect the taste of the bud one bit just make sure to put a thin coat over your leaves

thanks man ....but they would have been bigger but a beatle broke the stem when they where small...and yea i dont have any money anymore, ill try and steal some neem oil, =]...but im not having too much problems with pests now, i just need to find a fence for deer sicne shes budding now...but keep em coming....=]

lunarose is offline Registered+
    Hi,

They are looking good! I've used taped on broken stems too and as long as I catch the break right away it almost always works.

I saw early on you were asking about soil and nutes what did you decide on? I usually buy a bag of miracle grow soil mix in perlite, vermite(not sure on the spelling) and earthworm casings. And for nutes I use Fox Farm.

i used bone and bloodmeal...along with miracle grow moisture control soil, and a little bit of superthrive here and there =] also i tried mixing hydrogen peroxide in with the water and it made the the plants perk up, amazing =]

I so cannot wait until my babies start flowering.

Good Thread!

thanks tripleOG

holy fuck guys...i went out to water tonight since its been 2 days of no water except a storm....but neway i herd something in the forrest of pine trees,i dont think it was deer...whatever it was, it was breaking trees...it was fucking scary and im 19 lol seriously im tripped acid too many times in the woods and i dont like shit like that...then it got close and i got freaked out and ran as fast as i ever had ahahahahah, i had a flashlight that i was trying to fix the break....and that probably spooked whatever it was...i should get a fence round her...asap, but they where looking awesome though, the male was deprived of water as i mentioned, earlier,thats why i went tonight to water and it came back to full health, clusters are forming like buds, ill take pics tomorrow, and the actual buds on the female are looking juicy, and they are premature...cant wait =]

question though for you experts =] can i clone this late, will it take longer to root with a fat stem? i dont want to come back to the broken stem fallin off one day, cause i could make it into a plant....its fine to me if its that small of a plant but heres a general idea of where the break is, it would be horrible to come back to it bent over
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 08 Outdoor Florida Grow-break.jpg  
    Last edited by kack409; Jul-22-2008 at 22:37.

ok fuck it, today i snipped where it broke and got 6 clones, i would have left it, but the bottom branches need more light anyway, and plus....i hate to say, but now i'm super sketched ...i am only going out there at night now, fuck whatever that animal was last night, it's better then cops...yea thats right, they developed a portion of the field im growing at, but im positive they aren't developing on the side where im growing, its somebodies land who didnt sell it....well at least for 10 years they wont develop it...but neway since its a new nieghborhood, no houses yet...but i saw a sheriff pull up and leave just as quick as he pulled up...i hope he didnt see me....but if he did he probably would have called backup and came out there right away... i was ready to pull up my plant and haul some ass and plant it somewhere else,but he left i dont think he saw me or like i said he would have came after me.....i was also more then 500 yards from his position..... heres a picture of the side they developed..but just in case the plot is found... i snipped the spot that i accedently broke on the plant..like is aid now i have 6 clones, sorry such a long story, but if anyone reads this....will the clones root in just water, and a 30 watt CFL? heres some pics of the developed part =(
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 08 Outdoor Florida Grow-n.jpg   08 Outdoor Florida Grow-m.jpg   08 Outdoor Florida Grow-o.jpg  

ok so i got bored, hes the top of the biggest clone, which is the top i had to take off due to the accedentel snap, it had flash on..are those trichs? =]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 08 Outdoor Florida Grow-fine.jpg   08 Outdoor Florida Grow-fine2.jpg  

so i changed the water, and there are already bumps forming...and wut appears to be small root on each clone...only time will tell...i hope the big one makes it , that has the most bud sites...but tomorrow as my outdoor goes...im going to pull the male to collect pollen tomorrow, which was the date i had planned to pull it for the pollen, day 20 in flower, its far away from my female...but tomorrow hopefully i wont see cops, or worse, i come back to nothing...but thats not going to happen, newho tomorrow ill update with pics,

Quote Originally Posted by kack409 View Post
    so i changed the water, and there are already bumps forming...and wut appears to be small root on each clone...only time will tell...i hope the big one makes it , that has the most bud sites...but tomorrow as my outdoor goes...im going to pull the male to collect pollen tomorrow, which was the date i had planned to pull it for the pollen, day 20 in flower, its far away from my female...but tomorrow hopefully i wont see cops, or worse, i come back to nothing...but thats not going to happen, newho tomorrow ill update with pics,
    Cops are most likely to setup motion sensitive cameras near(like stuff hunters use) and around your grow in an attempt to have evidence of whomever tending to the plants. Take a hacksaw, a crow bar and some copper mesh in case you find one of these devices attached to a tree or something of a sort.

hacksaw/crowbar for removing said item. copper mesh to enclose said device in case there is some sort of GPS tracking device within said device. See - Faraday cage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Using duct tape on the bottom of your shoes will help so there is no tread marks left near your grow. Hat, Ski mask etc..
    A bug out/day bag might not be a bad idea, cops are less likely to follow you through the woods than any where else.

Ok lets put the paranoia to the side.

#1 pigs are not gonna don night vision equipment and lurk around in the woods in the middle of the night to catch someone who's growing a small number of illegal plants.

#2 there are more nocturnal creatures than there are ones that are active during the day.

#3 Whatever made all the noise was just as scared as you were or more.

All a bit too much for me personally.

Look at media reports of what they've done where they've found thousands upon thousdands of plants.

They get out their cutting blades and mow em down and then destroy the illegal plants.

Pretty much end of story...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast