Cannabis.com

Thread: Outside grow. mid south

Whitewidow89 is offline Registered+

Outside grow. mid south

ok guys heres my plant right now she growing good and strong.
    first pic shown her body and how big she is second pic is the one of 2 seven finger leafs. she is having a tiny bug problem. any stuff i can use to get rid of them? some good stuff
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Outside grow. mid south-myplant.jpg   Outside grow. mid south-myplant_sevenfingerleaf.jpg  

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Garrett is offline Registered+
    Isn't kind of late in the season? But I suppose growing only a couple bagseeds for beginners (as myself) would be good experince before they get around to next season.

Neem oil.

kack409 is offline Registered+
    looking fine man, should be fine, wont get too big but she'll harvest.....keep it green......im resizing my pics and im uploading them....

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernGuerilla View Post
    Neem oil.
    where do you find this at and explain how to use it.

brussels is offline Registered+
    Just one thing I might add. Thought your plant won't grow to full size with the time remaining this year, it will surely show you love if you transplant it into a much larger pot. That small pot, if not yet root bound, will certainly reach it's limit soon.

After preparing the new larger pot with soil, wait until the soil in it's current pot is nearly dry, gently remove it, place it into the new pot. Fill the voids aroud the plant with new soil. Water the new soil in. Your plant will love you for this. I've always felt that it's best to do this late in the day near the end of it's photo period...B

Quote Originally Posted by Whitewidow89 View Post
    where do you find this at and explain how to use it.
    Find it in the garden pest section of like Walmart, Home Depo, Lowes, etc..

Directions on the bottle
    Green LightŪ Liquid Insecticides.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Outside grow. mid south-17016w.jpg  
    Last edited by SouthernGuerilla; Aug-27-2008 at 19:58.

i know i actually put it in a new pot after i took pictures. she is now in a 10 inch pot and hopefully loving it for new room and bigger grow. but yeah thanks thought for advise and for the neem oil

FrostAie is offline Registered+
    dollar general buy a 1 dollar water spray bottle go home on your spice rack grab the chili or pepper powder and put a table spoon into the bottle and add water and mist the leaves works great for bugs. and is cheap
    FrostAies Basic Outdoor Grow Journal/Tutorial 2008

FrostAie's Guerrilla GPS Grow 2009

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all
    Together we stand, divided we fall.

-Roger Waters

well this weekend i got the chance to look at her but come to find out someone found my section which i thought was impossible to find unless you flew over the area.

both pots were dumped over with both plants gone and the water container was dumped over as well.

animals? i dont think so...who do you think would have done this. plus ima grow inside my house during college so no biggy

kack409 is offline Registered+
    OMG im sorry to hear that man, u must have been seen going to ur plot, i have moved mine 7 times this season....because of damn rippers, gota watch out for those man, be more careful guerilla growing in the future, but its happened to the best of us