Cannabis.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Outdoor 47 Degrees north latitude

Stoner38024 is offline Registered+
    nice pix..
    they are lookin very good!

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

sweetsweetcheeba is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoner38024 View Post
    nice pix..
    they are lookin very good!
    thanx stoner! Hopefully have some new ones in the next few days. Stay posted!

New Pics Update

These pics are of the one that got bit in half by a deer early in its life, and then survived and grew two tops.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Outdoor 47 Degrees north latitude-000_0501.jpg   Outdoor 47 Degrees north latitude-000_0502.jpg   Outdoor 47 Degrees north latitude-000_0505.jpg  

New Pics Update

these 4 are of the second spot..the healthy plant.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Outdoor 47 Degrees north latitude-000_0506.jpg   Outdoor 47 Degrees north latitude-000_0507.jpg   Outdoor 47 Degrees north latitude-000_0508.jpg  

Outdoor 47 Degrees north latitude-000_0509.jpg  

1st lady

First one to take off. Fed today 1 tablespoon fert/ gallon water. Looking really good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Outdoor 47 Degrees north latitude-000_0513.jpg   Outdoor 47 Degrees north latitude-000_0514.jpg   Outdoor 47 Degrees north latitude-000_0515.jpg  

Outdoor 47 Degrees north latitude-000_0516.jpg   Outdoor 47 Degrees north latitude-000_0521.jpg  

New Pics Update 8-11-09

Just to give a little size scale I put the Gallon water jug at the base. I have 3 that are at least that tall.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Outdoor 47 Degrees north latitude-000_0523.jpg   Outdoor 47 Degrees north latitude-000_0526.jpg   Outdoor 47 Degrees north latitude-000_0527.jpg  

Sick one

Anyone have a thought as to what might be the problem with this one. Purple branches and shitty curling leaves. Any thoughts please!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Outdoor 47 Degrees north latitude-000_0510.jpg   Outdoor 47 Degrees north latitude-000_0511.jpg  

Problem

Nobody has an opinion as to what may be wrong with this one. Come on guys!

GrowDawg is offline Registered+
    Hey Cheeb

Everyone looking great! From what I understand the purple can be caused from sun exposure (obviously a common thing in outdoor grows) and from what I can see thats what it looks like to me as just the tops of the stems are purple! If it truly is because of sun exposure you should have no worries!

also The Purp can be caused by a lack of P or K I forget which (some great threads here discussing over/under Nute problems!

The Curling leaves not sure sorry! Again there are several charts posted discussing symptoms and possible causes/cures!

Otherwise looking freakin FAB you should be proud Cheeb

Just my

Love those Outdoor Grows

Thanx for the input growdawg. And I appreciate the compliments. I will take a look at the threads you recommended and go from there. Hopefully it is just a sun thing.

GrowDawg is offline Registered+
    It Doesn't seem Like lack of nutes to me at all, as the damage would look much worse in my humble Opinion!! My diagnosis will remain Sun Exposure! Keep Doing what your doing! If you do decide to use any kind of bloom nutes they will be very high in P & K the analysis will look something like 0-50-20 This is what you will want when they show signs of flower!! Which is more than likely right now!! (Yehaa). Follow the label and dont over feed! Otherwise Cheeb Im quite jeleous of your girls!!! I may even Love them!!

skinnbonez37 is offline Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Lit Up View Post
    IDK if it's me or what, but you shouldn't be able to tell your sex yet. I'm just south of the Iowa/Mn border and flowering starts in mid-August. They could be showing preflowers but I'd wait anyways, because you never know for sure until flower.

Even then you will have, at lastest, 3 weeks into flowering before males release pollen. I'm just trying to help a fellow midwester out, there is plenty of time before flowering starts. I've had plants that look male and turn out female. But thats just me.

Good luck, I'll be creepin on you thread from time to time.
    i totally agree with you cuz i know none of mine showed any signs of flowers till mid august...and to offer my opinion on why the leaves are curling and stems are turning purple i would say nute over dosage...at least thats what my marijuana bible would say but excess sun exposure could be another possibility. From what i read though it seems like a nutrient build up and a good dosage of plain water could be the solution to your problem.
    Last edited by skinnbonez37; Sep-05-2009 at 11:39.

canni13is is offline Registered+

pics??? harvest????? at least an update?

How did this grow turn out?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12