Thread: need heavy yeilding strain

middieman440 is offline Registered+

need heavy yeilding strain

hey guys what strain would you guys suggest to grow outdoors that buds heavily...

i only want to grow a few plants next season so i want a strain that yeilds heavy....

any suggestions from personal experiance..

i preffer indica or a indica/sativa mix,mostly indica not a big fan of pure sativas unless it finishes before the middle of october..

and also i order from attitude,

no-body knows ha

BlewBerry is offline Registered+
    N.L. is a heavy yielding strain with a great high and taste. Big Bud is also a very good yielding strain. I am sure there are plenty more but from personal experiance, you cant go wrong with either of those two genetics.

headshake is offline Registered+
    it tells you the yield to expect for each specific strain on attitude.

also, you'd more than likely get bigger yields with a sativa, or sativa dom strain.

-shake
    "happy trees"

troubleshooting form

"some of my sweets be tight and some of my sweets be fucked up, but all of my sweets gon' blow so killa smoke gets sucked up..." -Bun B

"But, when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security."
    -Deceleration of Independence

SauceeMcGee is offline Registered+
    I wouldn't say "more than likely", however I have no experience with outdoor grows.

If you want a good outdoor strain try this:

Barneys Farm Blue Cheese Feminized

You can never go wrong with a Cheese

SMG

p.s. - If not that one, try this:

Arjans Haze # 1
    Last edited by SauceeMcGee; Jul-03-2009 at 16:45.

i know it says the description of the yeild but i have herd that its not all true.and i am growing the blue cheese from barneys they arent all that big,they started out under cfl's and grew very slow ended up with 3 females hopefully they finish by the end of september ..

Italiano715 is offline Registered+
    Sour D, OG Kush, Elephant Bud (never seen a grow, but heard you can get 1100g sq/m).....Umm there are many of them. OG Kush, OG #18.....I can go on for days

You gotta remember though that it's also many factors such as your growing medium, nutrients, lighting, how much light, temps, humidity, veg time, etc. Again I can go on for days. What they say is just an estimate at what you can get with OPTIMAL conditions.
    Last edited by Italiano715; Jul-05-2009 at 20:17.
    "Make the most of the Indian Hemp Seed and sow it every where."
    - George Washington

"A dope fiend refers to the reefer butt as a roach, because, it resembles a cockroach." L. Ron Bumquist: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

SauceeMcGee is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Italiano715 View Post
    What they say is just an estimate at what you can get with OPTIMAL conditions.
    Keep this in mind when you buy any seeds. You can make a plant that buds really light produce more than a plant that buds really heavy if you alter the natural conditions.

Italiano715 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by SauceeMcGee View Post
    Keep this in mind when you buy any seeds. You can make a plant that buds really light produce more than a plant that buds really heavy if you alter the natural conditions.
    Yeah, I agree with that. That is why I said with optimal conditions.

You also gotta remember that you would want something stable that is also well known. If it's popular, then it's for a reason correct? How many people get seeds based on a cool name like, "SuperDankFruityTootie" then when you ask what are the genetics behind it, they tell you they don't know. I base it on popularity with the people along with the uses for my anxiety and sleeplessness.

To middieman440

I just threw out a couple of my personal favorites. Also VapedG13 has a sour diesel grow and had well of 4 oz off it if I'm not mistaken....You should check it out...

Vapedg13 clones direct grow...Purple & Pre98 Buba Kush, Grand Dad Purple & Sour D
    "Make the most of the Indian Hemp Seed and sow it every where."
    - George Washington

"A dope fiend refers to the reefer butt as a roach, because, it resembles a cockroach." L. Ron Bumquist: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

killajilla is offline Registered
    Well I would recommend good old Skunk 1. I have never had a problem with it for the past 5 years. An it yields nicely if grown properly. First year pulled well over a lb. off of just one of them. An its one of the easiest to maintain. But italiano has a good idea with the sour d. only grew it once but it was very nice.

yeah guys im growing outdoors,in organic soil,"years of mulch,trees,grass,and etc...the stuff grows good plants......but outdoors nothing is ever perfect...im growing a skunk 1 from g13 freebie but isnt really growing..its still 5 inches tall haha...the only good ones i have going are a haze strain that has been crossed with indica strains unknown for about 8 yrs....and the person i got the seeds from said i wont be dissapointed so we will see...

im looking into the kush strains since they are popular..

but what do they mean when they say the plants grow small,medium,tall

i mean alot of plants i grown always grow about 6 feet tall....

and if i grow an indoor strain outdoors will it grow poorly or know

alot of pictures i see the plants are just one main branch

i want lots of branches filled with buds...

so far for strains i picked to buy are

northern lights,nirvana skunk <"finishes in august.

has anyone ever grown the ruderlais indica skunk and is it any good

Stoner38024 is offline Registered+
    i read that a auto-flower strain can yield 25g indoors-100g outdoors.

60 days from seedling to harvest, doesnt need 12/12 light.

i have an auto going now from lowlife its ak47/blueberry this thing been growing since march indoors then moved outdoors in april and is growing very slow heres a few pic's..i think i might get a little less than an ounce the buds are still very small but coated with crystals.....there are six main branches filled with buds

3rd pic is before i pulled the branches down and snapped one but its still alive and actually is the best branch on the plant..

pic of the bud shot is one of the 3 i started inside other one was a male..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails need heavy yeilding strain-plant-014.jpg   need heavy yeilding strain-plant-015.jpg   need heavy yeilding strain-plant.jpg  

need heavy yeilding strain-plant-001.jpg  

and last time i had checked the plant it seems as if its going back into vegging im unsure though..

killajilla is offline Registered
    If you have some still in veg that arent growing to fast. Id recommend getting some superthrive. An do that a few times it really jumped my bettys up a few feet in a week. I have a skunk #1 about 6'2" an hasnt even started budding yet... Superthrive works miracles... An if your plants are outdoor then once they're in budding they should be good. Shouldnt start vegging again could be the budding growth spert...

KEEP ON KEEPIN ON...

FrostAie is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by BlewBerry View Post
    N.L. is a heavy yielding strain with a great high and taste. Big Bud is also a very good yielding strain. I am sure there are plenty more but from personal experiance, you cant go wrong with either of those two genetics.
    this person said it perfectly both of these are growing great for me outdoors with not much natural rain both are bushy northern lights finishes about 3rd week of september and big bud first week of october I may cross them
    FrostAies Basic Outdoor Grow Journal/Tutorial 2008

FrostAie's Guerrilla GPS Grow 2009

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all
    Together we stand, divided we fall.

-Roger Waters

cptcannabis is offline Registered+
    Big Bud & Ice have performed well for me, but I haven't grown them outdoors.