Cannabis.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: indica skunk pics outdoor

wishpotwaslegal is offline Registered+

indica skunk pics outdoor

this is my 2 atempt to grow a plant i think shes almost done like 3 weeks mabey. any way hear she is
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails indica skunk pics outdoor-dsc05195.jpg   indica skunk pics outdoor-dsc05191.jpg   indica skunk pics outdoor-dsc05193.jpg  

indica skunk pics outdoor-dsc05194.jpg   indica skunk pics outdoor-dsc05196.jpg  

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

mikeyman is offline Registered+
    lovely

lamapot is offline Registered
    Do you know the genetics? Looks really really good.

Xyz505 is offline Registered+
    narley

BudE714 is offline Registered+
    Bravo!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lamapot View Post
    Do you know the genetics? Looks really really good.
    the seeds were bought at vancouver seed bank. they were sold under the name indica skunk.every thing that i was told about this plant the oppisit happend exmpal i was told short skunky and one or two fat colas. well its 6ft tall no skunk smell more of a sweet smell and lots of tops. it is supposed to be a good genatic for growing in this part of ontario canada as it can handel the cold a lot better then others and dosent mold easley and finishes by oct.so far so good.

lamapot is offline Registered
    Thanks =)

LetsSeeYa is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by wishpotwaslegal View Post
    the seeds were bought at vancouver seed bank. they were sold under the name indica skunk.every thing that i was told about this plant the oppisit happend exmpal i was told short skunky and one or two fat colas. well its 6ft tall no skunk smell more of a sweet smell and lots of tops. it is supposed to be a good genatic for growing in this part of ontario canada as it can handel the cold a lot better then others and dosent mold easley and finishes by oct.so far so good.
    It seems as your getting the indica genes. An indica has a sweet smell to it and a smooth taste. Skunk grows huge and can get taller then 10'. Perfect cross

''If you substitute marijuana for tobacco and alcohol, you'll add 8 to 24 years to your life.''
    'Jack Herer

update pics

ok i think i will harvest next week i have nothing to look at trics with so im going with looks and she looks almost ready. i gave her a last watering with a littel molasis. i read that molasis is good for my plant at its end. let me no what you think.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails indica skunk pics outdoor-dsc05269.jpg   indica skunk pics outdoor-dsc05268.jpg   indica skunk pics outdoor-dsc05264.jpg  

indica skunk pics outdoor-dsc05273.jpg   indica skunk pics outdoor-dsc05271.jpg  

hears her littel sister it was a branch that broke of early in her life
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails indica skunk pics outdoor-dsc05283.jpg   indica skunk pics outdoor-dsc05282.jpg  

another plant that i helped my buddy grow he was given a clone and we had no idiea what we were getting.well let me tell ya this plant smells so skunky it makes me gag and that never happens i love the smell of good weed but this plant stinks to high hell.heres some pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails indica skunk pics outdoor-dsc05288.jpg   indica skunk pics outdoor-dsc05286.jpg   indica skunk pics outdoor-dsc05284.jpg  

indica skunk pics outdoor-dsc05285.jpg   indica skunk pics outdoor-dsc05287.jpg  

rebgirl420 is offline Registered+
    Wow,

Lookin' good hun!
    Vote for me to be Miss High Times 2011!
    http://misshightimes.com/users/rebgirl420

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like, victory. Someday this war's gonna end.."

- Kilgore (Apocalypse Now)

Xavina is here! August 22nd, 2010!
    4 1/2 Years Here and Counting

Joefarmer is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by wishpotwaslegal View Post
    ok i think i will harvest next week i have nothing to look at trics with so im going with looks and she looks almost ready. i gave her a last watering with a littel molasis. i read that molasis is good for my plant at its end. let me no what you think.
    Hi there! Plant looks great. If you can't go by the trichomes, generally you can harvest when about 75% of the pistils have turned from white to red. Hope this helps. good luck.
    karmathiskarmathat

Quote Originally Posted by Joefarmer View Post
    Hi there! Plant looks great. If you can't go by the trichomes, generally you can harvest when about 75% of the pistils have turned from white to red. Hope this helps. good luck.
    yes that helps a lot thankyou i will wait for hairs to be 75%red thanks again

zcarlson is offline Registered+

Gah Damn!!

good advice on the hairs... I was gonna say I think there are a week or two left in those nice buds of yours. Keep up the good work!!

M.B.A. is offline Registered+
    flushing is key, do not make the mistake most do
    Support Medicinal Cannabis and Those Who Are Fighting the "Good Fight"

Quote Originally Posted by M.B.A. View Post
    flushing is key, do not make the mistake most do
    ya some people flush with molasis water and some people use just water.now when i flush should i let the water sit for 24 hours befor i use it.and how many times do i water her for her flush.
    thanks

ok i had to try it i picked a bud last week and let it dry for 5 days roled it up this morning and wow i got a good buzz im much happyier with this plant this year. last years plant looked soo good smeld soo good but did not even give you a buzz itr was complete shit. last year was my first time growing a plant and i used some plant food 10 15 10 for its whole grow it made it look nice but thats about it. this year i got a hold of good seeds from vsb. then i bought some organic food one for veg and one for flower 30 bucks each and i was given a sample pack of monsterbloom and carbo load i fed monster bloom one time and used all the carboload.anyways im stoond and rambaling on. peace out

update pics

hey guys still contaplating wether to harvest or not any way sorry about shity pics its been raining a lot lately and was raining during pics been taken let me no what you think
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails indica skunk pics outdoor-dsc05295.jpg   indica skunk pics outdoor-dsc05296.jpg   indica skunk pics outdoor-dsc05297.jpg  

indica skunk pics outdoor-dsc05310.jpg   indica skunk pics outdoor-dsc05304.jpg  

kdub82 is offline Registered+
    The best way to know when to harvest is with a 60x microscope.. you can pick up at any radio shack for $13 dollars! I have one and it is perfect for looking at the trichs.. its 60x - 100x.. if I was you I would try to pick one up as soon as possible.. But I guess if you cant then I suppose you could judge it by the hairs but that seems a lil shady to me.... good luck bro! plants look greeeaaat!

KillerBudG is offline Registered+

Lightbulb Least 1 mo maybe 2

Yo man I think you should wait at least another week before you harvest maybe even 2 weeks if the weather holds out for ya. You could harvest the top half in a week and then the other half the following week. This way you can compare the highs and then you will have more info. for next year. IMPO

~One~
    ~BudG~
    I think there are plenty of good people in America, but there are also plenty of bad people in America and the bad ones are the ones who seem to have all the power and be in these positions to block things that you and I need. You and I have to preserve the right to do what is necessary to bring an end to that situation, I dont advocate violence,but at the same time I am not against using violence in self-defense. I don't even call it violence when it's self-defense, I call it intelligence.

better pics

hey guys hears some better pic its not raining when i took these.one more week eh! well ok then one week it is
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails indica skunk pics outdoor-dsc05326.jpg   indica skunk pics outdoor-dsc05325.jpg   indica skunk pics outdoor-dsc05320.jpg  

indica skunk pics outdoor-dsc05317.jpg   indica skunk pics outdoor-dsc05316.jpg  

Wishpot. I say cut the top halfs of them in a week. Let the bottom go for 2 weeks, you can defiantly go 2 more weeks if your weather allows it.. I have been getting alot of rain lately, and the weather has been in between the high 30s...38ish to like 60s. I am still trying to draw out another week at the least on my outdoor. I would shoot for 2 weeks tho, just usually frost will poke its ugly face up around the 12 or 14th. But i will try to hold out as long as possible.

~One~
    ~BudG~
    I think there are plenty of good people in America, but there are also plenty of bad people in America and the bad ones are the ones who seem to have all the power and be in these positions to block things that you and I need. You and I have to preserve the right to do what is necessary to bring an end to that situation, I dont advocate violence,but at the same time I am not against using violence in self-defense. I don't even call it violence when it's self-defense, I call it intelligence.

thanks killerg we have been getting a lot of rain as well keepin an eye out for mold so far so good i cut of a couple branches on friday so i have something to smoke i busted a bud of about a week and a half ago and let it dry for 4 or5 days and man did i get a good buzz oh ya i also got a hold of a illumimated microscope 30x and the trics look clear still with a touch of amber but ya frost soon for sure are you in ontario by any chance

Whoa clear.

Well i would say a week for sure def. Try to have at least Majority of them cloudy. 80-100% for a cerebral high then 15-25% Amber for a more stony couch high. But make sure you have lest 70-100% cloudy trichs. clear will give you more of a buzz and not last long.

~One~
    ~BudG~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast