Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1st Grow BAG SEED - Beautiful 2 1/2 week old plant

ganjamanjaguy is offline Registered+

1st Grow BAG SEED - Beautiful 2 1/2 week old plant

This is one of my first grows. I picked this seeds up in a bag of regs from Jamaica "Jam". The plant looks very healthy, only gets sun during the day.

not feeding them atm, just water once a day. and i live in the Caribbean so we get good sunlight and warm temps.
    ill keep updating with pics and progress.

Would it be an indica or sativa? it looks crossed, idk. just my guess.

tips appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1st Grow BAG SEED - Beautiful 2 1/2 week old plant-photo_00057.jpg   1st Grow BAG SEED - Beautiful 2 1/2 week old plant-photo_00054.jpg   1st Grow BAG SEED - Beautiful 2 1/2 week old plant-photo_00060.jpg  

Last edited by ganjamanjaguy; Mar-29-2010 at 10:24.

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

GodsGreenGarden is offline Registered
    Little too soon to see wich is more dominate, sativa or indica. Give it a week.
    Everything looks stellar man.

alright sweet

StickyBuds1987 is offline Registered+
    damn those look nice for only 2 and a half weeks looks like it might be more indaca to me its kinda short and bushy

hey thanks, ill post more pics in the coming weeks. FUNNY THING IS. It is showing its sex already and its female

hmm well i hope that keep growing and dont just start flowering cuz then you will have just a lil bud

yeah i am. i will keep it in vegetative for about 2 more weeks. ill post another photo on monday.

bigtopsfinn is offline Registered+
    If it's showing sex already, I think it's flowering I'd make sure its getting 18+ hours of light per day, otherwise you will have a very small harvest. But looking good so far
    99% of the growing info you need can be found here: Cdot grow guide and FAQs

Completed grow logs:
    First grow - LST'd Trainwreck -- Two Trainwrecks in SCRog -- Finn'SCRog 2010

stra8outtaWeed is offline Registered+
    is it just getting sunlight right now...12 -13 hours sunlight?

i used to start seeds in my flower room for 3 weeks and increase the light slowly and i would get a very high percentage of girls and they would show sex early and then you just increase the light schedule so they do not continue to flower as BigTopps said

i would say they look a little more sativa with some indica...the fact that they are short is good because males will grow taller...so good possibilty you got all girls goin there

rock on bro..they look healthy

one last question...you italian paison? or you just a ganja eatin guy? manja is eat in italian

ha ha no dude, not Italian, but I knew about the word and I thought it sounded cool with ganja

what nutes ya going to go with i was thinking of useing tha botnicare line that may be spelled wrong lol pretty stoned right now

Quote Originally Posted by ganjamanjaguy View Post
    ha ha no dude, not Italian, but I knew about the word and I thought it sounded cool with ganja
    well i'm paison so it does sound cool...i just remember as a kid all the old folks when we sit down to eat it was "manja manja manja" could a been a subliminal message and when i learned the word ganja it felt natural..haha!

sticky~botanicare pbp soil...they have 2 versions soil and hydro...the soil version has higher npk ratio

Quote Originally Posted by stra8outtaWeed View Post
    well i'm paison so it does sound cool...i just remember as a kid all the old folks when we sit down to eat it was "manja manja manja" could a been a subliminal message and when i learned the word ganja it felt natural..haha!

sticky~botanicare pbp soil...they have 2 versions soil and hydro...the soil version has higher npk ratio
    thanx stra8 and sorry Ganja not trying to thread jack

Update on Grow

Here are some more pictures of the plant about 3 weeks old. I got a nice pic where it is showing its female sex. The plant is growing a very good pace, even on just the daylight it gets now. I'm not looking to grow big, just too see how this bud will come out, and get highhh, everyone that has used the seed grown from that jamaican "jam" reg weed, and had female plants, said they have never been so high in your life. I cant wait lol.

Also, what does it look like, sativa or indica? can you tell yet? do you think my plant will start flowering really soon due to only getting sun in the day? I heard that in the caribbean you can grow weed all year. idk.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1st Grow BAG SEED - Beautiful 2 1/2 week old plant-dsc_0267.jpg   1st Grow BAG SEED - Beautiful 2 1/2 week old plant-dsci0024.jpg   1st Grow BAG SEED - Beautiful 2 1/2 week old plant-dsci0026.jpg  

do you think they are starting to flower already?

demoreal is offline Registered+
    they are no way starting to flower yet.
    It is too soon to tell but my guess is Sativa.

yes agreed with demo....just let them go...as long as the dasys are getting longer it is going to keep growing as it gets the signal days decreasing in light then they will start to flower...until they get bigger it is hard to tell exactly but i would say also a sativa dom plant...if there is indica in it it it on the lower side i.e. 30% indica

plants are lookin god and enjoyin that Carribean air

well, more white hairs have been showing up over the last couple days(around 8 total),the caribbean is near the equator, therefore, we peak with 13<14 hours of sunlight, that means next 2 months lower than 14 hours of light. with the amount of hairs its showing now, i do think it is starting to flower, just my opinion. looks like it will be a small plant. i don't think sativas are this short and produce hairs so quickly.

some of the white hairs have a tint of pink , o and they smell, quite strong. really skunky what do you guys think? ill post more pics soon, its growing fast

man ganja i just went and checked my plant and it has the same lil things on the middle nodes that your plant has in the first pic of the most recent pics you posted but no hairs yet seems yours is just a lil ahead of mine i hope its not going into flower but oh well ill let it bud out and smoke it lol

ultimatefreak48 is offline Registered+
    Thats crazzzzzzzy I cant believe that plant is flowering at that old. its not even sexually mature yet. wtf. lol
    "They don't call them the Green Mountains for nothing. You want pot? Just plant some."
    -StinkyAttic

GOOOO VT!!!

yeah, the hairs are turning more pinkish. how much longer will it take to see buds growing? does anyone know what kind of strain it might be? how much bigger will it get? it has been growing pretty fast for even the low 12.3 hours of light it gets everyday. i will post more pictures tomorrow.

Update on Grow- week 3 1/2

The oldest one is around 3 and a half weeks old, it smells like citrus skunk, and has pink hairs. How is it looking? can anyone tell what it is yet?

the other babys are very young, one is 1 week old and the other just sprouted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1st Grow BAG SEED - Beautiful 2 1/2 week old plant-dsci0037.jpg   1st Grow BAG SEED - Beautiful 2 1/2 week old plant-dsci0040.jpg   1st Grow BAG SEED - Beautiful 2 1/2 week old plant-dsci0043.jpg  

1st Grow BAG SEED - Beautiful 2 1/2 week old plant-dsci0044.jpg  

i would take some cuts from her keeping her for posterity and growing more or her kind...skunky lemon mmmmmmmm...i can almost imagine the smell...yummy!

how long will this plant grow until it stops and grows bud. white hairs keep on coming and there are new growths of leaf on the stem where the bud grows. can I get a better picture on what size I am looking at, i mean its obvious they are flowering due to all the white pistils

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast