Cannabis.com



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 28

Thread: 1 Week flowering (UPDATES) - AMAZING Pics

  1. #1
    ganjamanjaguy is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Mar-27-2010
    Posts
    32

    1 Week flowering (UPDATES) - AMAZING Pics

    This is my unknown bagseed grow. I got some seeds from a bag of weed from Jamaica. I have a very similar climate, even farther south. This plant is a total of around 4 1/2 weeks old and it is about 1 week into flowering already. I live in the Caribbean so we get good sunlight, temps, humidity. I am using Miracle Grow believe it or not! I don't why this plant is flowering/growing so quick, must be an autoflowering hybrid strain. It smells like grapefruit when u rub the leaves, and the whole plant smells skunky. Advice is very much appreciated! I will update in the coming weeks of flowering.

  2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds


    Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds


    Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

     

    Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

    Medical Marijuana Directory


  3. #2
    ganjamanjaguy is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Mar-27-2010
    Posts
    32

    pics

    here are some pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1 Week flowering (UPDATES) - AMAZING Pics-dsc_0273.jpg   1 Week flowering (UPDATES) - AMAZING Pics-dsc_0274.jpg   1 Week flowering (UPDATES) - AMAZING Pics-dsc_0275.jpg  

    1 Week flowering (UPDATES) - AMAZING Pics-dsc_0278.jpg  

  4. #3
    StickyBuds1987's Avatar
    StickyBuds1987 is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Mar-01-2010
    Posts
    835
    ah nice pics man your gonna have a short plant full of buds mine is a foot tall right now but its not flowering like that so maybe i got lucky and it will get bigger so check out my grow log no pics as of yet

  5. #4
    JungleSuperstar's Avatar
    JungleSuperstar is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Oct-24-2009
    Posts
    340
    looks nice man

    shame it didnt veg for longer so u cud ave more

  6. #5
    nugrowr's Avatar
    nugrowr is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Jun-30-2006
    Posts
    81
    the one in my sig was maybe that size.. she looks very sexy

  7. #6
    nugrowr's Avatar
    nugrowr is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Jun-30-2006
    Posts
    81
    eh.. maybe a lil bit bigger bout 2.5ft... she'll get a bit bigger i think..

  8. #7
    ganjamanjaguy is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Mar-27-2010
    Posts
    32

    UPDATE PICS- 4 days later

    here is the plant 4 days later...... which is today..

    lol im soo high

    ill keep updating with more pics, i promise

    can some tell me when the buds will start to fatten up and start looking like sum smokable bud. more thc crystals appear everyday, which is a good sign. no yellowing of the leaves yet though. so idk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1 Week flowering (UPDATES) - AMAZING Pics-dsc_0295.jpg   1 Week flowering (UPDATES) - AMAZING Pics-dsc_0294.jpg   1 Week flowering (UPDATES) - AMAZING Pics-dsc_0293.jpg  

    1 Week flowering (UPDATES) - AMAZING Pics-dsc_0292.jpg  

  9. #8
    nugrowr's Avatar
    nugrowr is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Jun-30-2006
    Posts
    81
    oh she'll fatten up.. thats a nice lookin plant there nice healthy stock.. ill be back to check so take pics

  10. #9
    ganjamanjaguy is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Mar-27-2010
    Posts
    32
    alright cool, for sure

  11. #10
    StickyBuds1987's Avatar
    StickyBuds1987 is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Mar-01-2010
    Posts
    835
    Quote Originally Posted by ganjamanjaguy View Post
    here is the plant 4 days later...... which is today..

    lol im soo high

    ill keep updating with more pics, i promise

    can some tell me when the buds will start to fatten up and start looking like sum smokable bud. more thc crystals appear everyday, which is a good sign. no yellowing of the leaves yet though. so idk
    looks like she still has a while yet just wait and see what she looks like in 3 weeks lol she does look good man keep it up goodluck i just got pics up on my log now if ya wanna check i out

  12. #11
    XGR33NthumbX is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Sep-15-2009
    Posts
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by ganjamanjaguy View Post
    here is the plant 4 days later...... which is today..

    can some tell me when the buds will start to fatten up and start looking like sum smokable bud. more thc crystals appear everyday, which is a good sign. no yellowing of the leaves yet though. so idk
    last year, i grow 2 nice girls, but it was only the last 2-3weeks when the bud looked smokable, l'd say bcoz your outside a good 5weeks maybe more, depending on your plant, u could have a lowryder and they dont take long to flower.
    shes looking shweeet as tho, nicee growing.

  13. #12
    ganjamanjaguy is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Mar-27-2010
    Posts
    32

    Update- 4 days later- 4.20 :)

    First of all...HAPPY 4.20 everybody!! anyway here is an update like i promised. i will post and update every 4 days with pics. but the plant is now covered more in resin, and the buds have gotten a little bit bigger. the smell is still so pungent. ha ha, can someone tell when i should start flushing. I heard it was 2 weeks before harvest, so i really just need an idea on when to start looking to cleanse those fertz out of my girl. she is over a foot tall now. thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1 Week flowering (UPDATES) - AMAZING Pics-dsc_0300.jpg   1 Week flowering (UPDATES) - AMAZING Pics-dsc_0299.jpg   1 Week flowering (UPDATES) - AMAZING Pics-dsc_0297.jpg  


  14. #13
    stra8outtaWeed's Avatar
    stra8outtaWeed is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Jan-21-2010
    Posts
    981
    you've got a ways to go before you worry about flushing...i'd say by the look of them being a Sativa dom strain at least 7-8 more weeks before she is finished!

    Happy 420 to ya!

  15. #14
    ganjamanjaguy is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Mar-27-2010
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by stra8outtaWeed View Post
    you've got a ways to go before you worry about flushing...i'd say by the look of them being a Sativa dom strain at least 7-8 more weeks before she is finished!

    Happy 420 to ya!
    really 7-8 weeks? my plant is about a total of 6-7 weeks from seed. it has been flowering for about 3 weeks now. im thinking more like 4-5 weeks from now. remember this plant started showing preflowers on its 3rd week.

  16. #15
    demoreal's Avatar
    demoreal is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Apr-23-2009
    Posts
    557

    pinkish hair

    The hairs on your plant are pinkish. I have always wanted a strain with pink hairs. I keep buying all these "purple clones" and the hairs are always white.
    The leaves and buds change color bud never the hairs...
    Just white to orange is all I get.
    Plants look good. I think I remember seeing them a while back. It is coming nice.

  17. #16
    stra8outtaWeed's Avatar
    stra8outtaWeed is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Jan-21-2010
    Posts
    981
    Quote Originally Posted by ganjamanjaguy View Post
    really 7-8 weeks? my plant is about a total of 6-7 weeks from seed. it has been flowering for about 3 weeks now. im thinking more like 4-5 weeks from now. remember this plant started showing preflowers on its 3rd week.
    Sats can take up to 16weeks of flowering so i was being conservitive estamating about 12-13 weeks of total flower time...the longer you can wait the more you will like it!

  18. #17
    oldhaole is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb-16-2010
    Posts
    604

    Rain on the Parade.

    Hate to be the bummer...but... in a couple of weeks your plant will start to elongate. The bottom branches will go into vege mode.

    How many hours of light a day does she get? If it's more than 12 and the days are getting longer you have a problem.

    At that point you have two options. Put the plant in a dark place @ 5pm and force bud her with 12 hours of sunlight...or... let her go. You will get a decent top to smoke and the bottom will go long, giving you a good sized harvest come October.

    Good luck.

  19. #18
    JungleSuperstar's Avatar
    JungleSuperstar is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Oct-24-2009
    Posts
    340
    your camera is sick!!!

    those pics were amazing

  20. #19
    ganjamanjaguy is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Mar-27-2010
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by oldhaole View Post
    Hate to be the bummer...but... in a couple of weeks your plant will start to elongate. The bottom branches will go into vege mode.

    How many hours of light a day does she get? If it's more than 12 and the days are getting longer you have a problem.

    At that point you have two options. Put the plant in a dark place @ 5pm and force bud her with 12 hours of sunlight...or... let her go. You will get a decent top to smoke and the bottom will go long, giving you a good sized harvest come October.

    Good luck.
    hmm really, can u describe what that is a little bit better and why it will happen, i mean ill put them inside at 5 thats not a problem

    i mean , i live in the caribbean so we get like 4 periods cause im closer to the equater, and they are real jamaican seeds, so the climate is similar. also, i really think this is an autoflowering strain
    Last edited by ganjamanjaguy; Apr-20-2010 at 20:29.

  21. #20
    oldhaole is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb-16-2010
    Posts
    604
    Quote Originally Posted by ganjamanjaguy View Post
    hmm really, can u describe what that is a little bit better and why it will happen, i mean ill put them inside at 5 thats not a problem

    i mean , i live in the caribbean so we get like 4 periods cause im closer to the equater, and they are real jamaican seeds, so the climate is similar. also, i really think this is an autoflowering strain
    First of all I would bet that if you got that seed from Jamaica it is not an autoflower. Autoflowers are grown in short growing seasons way up north. Don't confuse an autoflower with a 90 day wonder.

    You have a 90 day wonder. Except you planted it @8 weeks too late in the year. If you get more than 12 hours of daylight your plant will go back into vege. I live @ 200 miles north of you. Just in the Pacific, not Atlantic. In a couple of weeks all your budded plants (and mine too) will realize that they should not be budding (days too long). Bud growth will slow then stop. Gaps between caylixes will lengthen. Your plant will grow out of it's flowers.

    Either you harvest young, let it go and get big, or make sure your girl gets 12 hours of daylight. no more.

    What is a period? How many hours of daylight are they getting?

    Either way it will be a learning experience.

    Good Luck

  22. #21
    ganjamanjaguy is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Mar-27-2010
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by oldhaole View Post
    First of all I would bet that if you got that seed from Jamaica it is not an autoflower. Autoflowers are grown in short growing seasons way up north. Don't confuse an autoflower with a 90 day wonder.

    You have a 90 day wonder. Except you planted it @8 weeks too late in the year. If you get more than 12 hours of daylight your plant will go back into vege. I live @ 200 miles north of you. Just in the Pacific, not Atlantic. In a couple of weeks all your budded plants (and mine too) will realize that they should not be budding (days too long). Bud growth will slow then stop. Gaps between caylixes will lengthen. Your plant will grow out of it's flowers.

    Either you harvest young, let it go and get big, or make sure your girl gets 12 hours of daylight. no more.

    What is a period? How many hours of daylight are they getting?

    Either way it will be a learning experience.

    Good Luck

    Alright well I'm taking you advice, i putting them inside a dark closet at 5pm, and a fan to keep the air circulating

  23. #22
    oldhaole is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb-16-2010
    Posts
    604
    Just make sure your girl gets 12 hours of daylight. Depending what side of the island you are on, pick what side (dawn or dusk) you want to subtract the light from. If you get good sunlight in the AM put it in the dark on the PM. Better PM sun? then leave it in the dark in early AM. Light can be subtracted from either side. Pick one and stick to it. Remember days are getting longer so you must take that into account too.

    Twelve hours is the key. Find out EXACTLY how many hours of light you get a day. Keep her in the dark for as short a time as possible. If you get 12 hours 45 min of daylight (thats @ what Hawaii is getting now) all it needs is 45 minutes of dark. After the sun goes, as soon as it gets dark, the girl can come out. You can find this info on any of your areas tide charts.

    It will take the plant about 7 to 10 days to adjust to the new photoperiod. Then your girl should continue to fatten up. If you want to hurry the process up, after your week to readjust, add one minute of dark each day. This simulates Fall (days getting shorter) and should move the process along a bit faster. It will need to be something you must stay on. Every day. On time.

    Before you listen to me, I would ask around your home, and talk to the local growers. You don't know me. I could be full of shit. See what others here at this site have to say. Do some research. See if you can get ahold of Weedzer. He is a fellow tropical grower. He knows his stuff.

    If that was mine I would just let her go. If I am wrong, you get a nice girl that will yield less than an oz. If I am right, your plant (which you are sure is a girl) will throw all kind of branches (think clones, lots of clones) and after you repot it a few times, as it gets big, come October your little girl will give you close to an lb. or more. She indeed looks tasty. OZ. or LB....you chose.

    You could take a couple of those clones and force bud them using the above method. Or you can keep your strain for next year or more by taking a clone and put her under a couple of CFL's for 18 hours and keep a that clone as a mother.

    The way you play this is up to you. I am just throwing ideas out there for you to consider.

  24. #23
    ganjamanjaguy is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Mar-27-2010
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by oldhaole View Post
    Just make sure your girl gets 12 hours of daylight. Depending what side of the island you are on, pick what side (dawn or dusk) you want to subtract the light from. If you get good sunlight in the AM put it in the dark on the PM. Better PM sun? then leave it in the dark in early AM. Light can be subtracted from either side. Pick one and stick to it. Remember days are getting longer so you must take that into account too.

    Twelve hours is the key. Find out EXACTLY how many hours of light you get a day. Keep her in the dark for as short a time as possible. If you get 12 hours 45 min of daylight (thats @ what Hawaii is getting now) all it needs is 45 minutes of dark. After the sun goes, as soon as it gets dark, the girl can come out. You can find this info on any of your areas tide charts.

    It will take the plant about 7 to 10 days to adjust to the new photoperiod. Then your girl should continue to fatten up. If you want to hurry the process up, after your week to readjust, add one minute of dark each day. This simulates Fall (days getting shorter) and should move the process along a bit faster. It will need to be something you must stay on. Every day. On time.

    Before you listen to me, I would ask around your home, and talk to the local growers. You don't know me. I could be full of shit. See what others here at this site have to say. Do some research. See if you can get ahold of Weedzer. He is a fellow tropical grower. He knows his stuff.

    If that was mine I would just let her go. If I am wrong, you get a nice girl that will yield less than an oz. If I am right, your plant (which you are sure is a girl) will throw all kind of branches (think clones, lots of clones) and after you repot it a few times, as it gets big, come October your little girl will give you close to an lb. or more. She indeed looks tasty. OZ. or LB....you chose.

    You could take a couple of those clones and force bud them using the above method. Or you can keep your strain for next year or more by taking a clone and put her under a couple of CFL's for 18 hours and keep a that clone as a mother.

    The way you play this is up to you. I am just throwing ideas out there for you to consider.
    alright sweet dude. thanks for all the advice. ill post pics in the coming days of how it is coming out

  25. #24
    ganjamanjaguy is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Mar-27-2010
    Posts
    32
    sorry for the delay, ive been out on a trip, gnna post pics on sunday when i get back.

  26. #25
    Buckten is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Mar-30-2009
    Posts
    108
    nice bro ur ladies are gorgeous. keep up the good work
    [B][I]

    I smoke two joints in time of peace
    and two in time of war
    smoke two joints before I smoke two joints:jointsmile
    and then I smoke two more
    -Bob Marly
    One!!!!!!!
    http://boards.cannabis.com/indoor-gr...seed-grow.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •