Thread: Rained on my Plants!

groman65 is offline Registered

Exclamation Rained on my Plants!

Got a couple Outdoor plants that I've been growing for 6-7 months and they are both budding now. I anticipate they will be ready for harvest in the next couple weeks. I left them outside today to get some sun and it started to rain. Just need to know if rain fucks up the potency of the bud and if I have anything to worry about?

gypski is offline Registered+
    Get them out of the rain and shake the branches, then blow dry the buds after with a fan or blow dryer on low gently and not too hot. If not, depending you could get bud mold (rot).

mrgmash is offline Registered

help

look is it cool if i show u a few pics of ma plants and u tell me if ther str8

smokeyDpot is offline Registered
    It wont fuck up potency or anything like that but depending on the temperature could get bud rot.. im in the same boat right now mine are in the rain but as long as it doesnt go under 40-45s and stay that temp should be fine. ive pushed a few my plants to the limit in the past and saw signs of bud rot and just pulled it at first sign u can always clip that shit off and it shouldnt spread.. good luck