Cannabis.com

Thread: Constructing an Outdoor Stealth Grow-box...Help!

seriousone is offline Registered

Constructing an Outdoor Stealth Grow-box...Help!

Hey all, I hope all is well!

I am looking into constructing a stealth grow box in which I can subtley have on my flat roof, where it will appear more like a very small water-collector, or an extension of the tin roof or something.

I have to do this as there is no other place I can put the plants..It is the only place receiving all day sunlight. For now I have 6 seedlings which are 2cm-3cm high at the moment on the roof, and two other plants which have been under someone elses hydro light for the last few weeks to get them going.

I have to bring this hydro-started plants home today and it's immediately going to be too tall and could easily become aware of by the neighbours or passer-by.

I have been thinking. I am growing 6 here, have 2 hydro-started ones, and am germinating more still.. Of course that would require a pretty large area usually..But would it be possible to grow, say, 4 female plants in a diameter of about 1 - 1.5 meters and a depth of only about half a meter (or less if possible).

With this concept, couldn't I tie down the plants together into one super-dense bush of marijuana growing in a small, less than half a meter deep, plot, so that they would never grow taller than the half a meter or less tall tin-bin which i'd construct them put them in.

if 4 plants is too much, perhaps 2?

Please help any ideas would be greatly appreciated! Time is certainly of the essence.
    Last edited by seriousone; Sep-23-2010 at 02:21.

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Okay I have made a small amount of progress.

I found information about LST - Low Stress Training.

LINK

Some thoughts on this plan I have drawn up here would be great.. It does seem like ~20cm deep soil (7.8inches) isn't that deep, but combined with a square space of roughly 75cm x 35cm..would that house 2 plants fine? affect yield?

I'd really like something like this to be able to work..

Initially I would think that because the small plants have a perimeter around 10cm high above it, then hopefully I can start a good coil going so they don't grow taller than the 20cm extra height there will be after I put the soil in...But at those initial stages will shadowing be an issue? at midday the sun would hit it all fine but as it moves I would imagine it could become a problem.

As you can see I couldn't fill in the rest of the coiled stems with green leaves/foilage without it becoming too confusing to see what I mean....But in reality, with the leaves and green on the stems, would it all be too beefy and hard to manage..or is it actually quite managable?

thanks all...

Iceberg420 is offline Registered+
    LOL... dont quit your day job dude... after that messes up you're gonna have to go back to buyin bud man that idea wont work unless you've grown a shit ton and plus buds that are 10 cm tall wet are about 5 cm tall dry so you'd only get like a twenty bag out of it if you're really gonna keep it "stealth" just go indoors or go home..

nugssgalore is offline Registered+
    How can you be starting outdoor plants now? What area do you live in? usually it is harvest time around now.