Thread: What Should I Do?

FLUFFYbunny27 is offline Registered+

What Should I Do?

What should I do if I have 10 seeds and 2 square feet of planting space outside? Plant them close together? I know thats bad but how bad would it be?

Dutch Pimp is online now Registered+
    spread them out. not all will make it...probably

TANKJR is offline Registered+
    LOL! DP...where is the eye brow raising Giraffe when you need him? LOL! I was gonna say...........get a bigger yard (wink wink)...but yea DP nailed it...unless of course your going to try a breeding program in that 2 sq.ft.?? Odds are half will be males, even if they do all make it.
    No matter where I go....there I am! It never ceases to amaze me!

"'Scuse me, while I kiss the sky..." Jimi Hendrix

I'm so old, I can remember buying "lids" of weed for $10 and it had nothing to do with weight or jars, it was just as much as you could cram into a sandwich bag...Me

VOTE TO LEGALIZE INDUSTRIAL HEMP!
    VOTE TO LEGALIZE MEDICAL MARIJUANA!
    Not everybody has legal access yet!

Wage an attack and claim more land for the cause pilgrem ifin yual outside gotta be a way to get more space cause yual be plantin that many in that small area and say yual get lucky with the 50/50 ratio and get 5 females in a 2 square foot area yual going to have them fightin over room to survive causin stress causing them to take nature into there own hands thus more issues like root conjestion and other issues do yurself a favour pilgrem ifin yu can get more room or just plant couple at a time and go for large quality rather then stunted and troubled quantity. Just my 2 cent pilgrem much luck with yu and yur grow partner keep safe.

BWD