Thread: Are my buds ready

dandanbo is offline Registered

Are my buds ready

Hi
    I have 2 plants the top buds look to me at the peak rest of the plant look less ready
    I have few questions.

Is the buds in the picture are ready to harvest?

Can I take off only the buds that are ready and leave the other on the plants or do I need to take the plant off?

This is an outdoor plant and I have at least 3 more month of good sun, does the plants will have 2nd cycle of flowering?

Do I need to take it off or can it last a winter

Thanks and have a nice weekend
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Are my buds ready-bud2.jpg   Are my buds ready-bud1.jpg  

whitetop is offline Registered+
    not a expert but im sure there not done yet think a week or two to get your buds even better

SmokeMyPiece is offline Registered+
    ^--Ya let em go longer. You could also stagger your harvest; Take 1 branch a week.

Looks good Man
    Takin' Down The Cartels, One Plant At A Time!

weeddaddy50 is offline Registered+
    looks like about 1 more month....they really just started to bud?
    All posts by this user should be considered fictional and are for entertainment use only. Anyone reading these posts should consider them all fictional.

Tattooist28 is offline Registered
    Take off the tops leave the rest of them another week to grow

Purple Daddy is offline Registered+
    If you have a microscope look for milky or amber crystals(trichomes) on the flowers also look for the calyx(a false seed pod) to swell. A general rule of thumb is that 50% dark hairs and it should be picked. The plant can be picked in stages as well.

These budded naturally and are that well developed? What region do you live in? I have some budding that aren't quite that well developed and others that have barely just started.

dandanbo is offline Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Daddy View Post
    If you have a microscope look for milky or amber crystals(trichomes) on the flowers also look for the calyx(a false seed pod) to swell. A general rule of thumb is that 50% dark hairs and it should be picked. The plant can be picked in stages as well.

These budded naturally and are that well developed? What region do you live in? I have some budding that aren't quite that well developed and others that have barely just started.
    Tnx Purple Daddy I'm at Greece

Smokey4Mc2Pot0420 is offline Registered+
    i would give your plant another month or two, to let ur buds fully develop. ur plant looks really good, hope u get good results in the end!

birdstock is offline Registered
    how do I tell if my plant is ready for harvest?