Thread: Growing Cannabis outside in the UK! Tips Needed!

LegalHerbs is offline Registered

Growing Cannabis outside in the UK! Tips Needed!

Hey, I've been wanting to grown my own Cannabis for a thew weeks now and was looking up about cannabis that can grow outside in the uk. I am growing cannabis in a deserted area where no one ever goes, it has plenty of access to sunlight and water, i live in the south. I cannot Grow it in my garden because of young neises and nepthews, i am not an huge smoker and will only want to grow a thew plants as i dont smoke alot. These Are the Things i really want to know:

* What Soil does cannabis Best grow in, Organic?
    * What type do you recommend for me to grow?
    * What Sites are legit and safe to use?
    * Would me Growing outside work this time of year or should i wait an while?
    * How long would it take for me To get actuall weed?
    * How much would i need to water it each day?

I Came to this forum because i know there are alot of experienced members here that could help me out a great deal, Many thanks for you time.

cannabis-seeds is offline Premium Sponsor
    I'm sure some experienced growers will be along soon to give you some more specific answers.

But, I represent a UK seed bank on this site - and we're considering a UK giveaway shortly - still putting the details together.

Anyway, I know you'll take it with a grain of salt, but we're legit, have fast shipping and offer great customer service.
    There's a seed finder on the site that can help you narrow down your choices, but we're recommending a package called the British Outdoor Mix right now.

It will give you 5 different seeds picked specifically for the UK climate - the breeder doesn't specifiy strain names, but it's a mixture of Indicas and Sativas.

If that doesn't work for you, there are lots of other strains recommended for outdoor use - however, most people are shopping for indoor seeds and I'm a little more familar with those. Almost every variety will specify finish times as reported by the breeder.

If you're want a stealthy grow even outside, you can look for low-odor seeds and a relatively small size.

I've been told that this is the best time to get started in the UK, but that assumes you're going to germinate inside, establish your babies, and then transplant outside.

Anyway, feel free to browse our site, ask any questions, and enter our giveaway once we have the details sorted.
    Cannabis Seeds | Delivered discreetly WORLD WIDE!
    cannabis seeds | Buy Marijuana Seeds from the #1 UK Online Store
    Follow us on twitter @rhinoseeds for special offers on premium beans.
    Check our Cannabis Seeds Blog for the latest news. glezga@gmail.com

Whiterooster is offline Registered
    Mix soil amendments into the soil like bat guano and fish meal this will provide food for the plant while it is growing. Use something like Botanicare Pure Blend Pro or Advanced Nutrients Mother Earth Super Tea. You will have to use Botanicare Cal Mag with those because they do not have calcium in them. And if you have any cash get Great White Mycorrhizae and Botanicare Sweet or Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy they have carbohydrates, amino acids, and micro nutrients. Make sure to keep your nutrient pH and fresh water pH is between 6.0-6.5 to prevent nutrient lockout.