Cannabis.com

Thread: drooping leaves

dizzy spells is offline Registered+

drooping leaves

ok.i live in uk & have 1 plant growing outside.
    the problem is,the plant had started to droop,badily.looks really ill.
    the plant is growing in,coco husk & is fed on a continous feed.fed with,hydro tops feed solution,a & b.
    im not sure if cats & foxes are pissing up the plant,because there seemed to be quite a few leaves,shrivelled up,but not dried out.
    this is my 1st attempt at outdoor growing,so im hoping the plant doesnt die.
    its now in a 2mt plastic growhouse.
    will this cause anymore problems,with the change of temp,or any other probs.
    heres a few pics.
    any advice would be apreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails drooping leaves-update-grow-006.jpg   drooping leaves-update-grow-007.jpg   drooping leaves-update-grow-008.jpg  

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Joel is offline Registered+
    Dizzy_spells , your plant will not die, that is from a lack of water, feed it more water and within the hour those leafs should be nice and stocky. The stock doesnt have enough strength atm to keep all those leafs held up so they droop, once you feed it water the stock strengthens and the leafs will float back up .
    G13 Auto Blueberry / Barneys Farm Pineapple express Auto / NL x Big Bud Auto GREENHOUSE
    http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...ess-autos.html
    Hashberry x UK Sativa log ( Custom cross ) http://boards.cannabis.com/indoor-gr...ml#post2042205

thanks joel,but the plants are on continious feeding system.the pot is in a 4ft square troughwith a ballcock type of feeding system,theres been plenty of feed getting to the plant.1/2 inch deep,so no watering problems.look at the leave stems.they look a purple color .is that overfeeding.what if i putit under 400 watt hps light,indoor.would that help.i have another 5 plants under the light so they wud have to go outside till ill plant recovers,but then im starting to mess with the plants timer clock..
    thanks

Im pretty sure its not getting enough water, what is your PH?
    G13 Auto Blueberry / Barneys Farm Pineapple express Auto / NL x Big Bud Auto GREENHOUSE
    Hashberry x UK Sativa log ( Custom cross ) http://boards.cannabis.com/indoor-gr...ml#post2042205

BobBong is offline Registered+
    It's possible that's from under watering. But don't forget that marijuana is notorious for being OVER watered.
    As we live...a life of ease. Everyone of us...has all we need. Sky of Blue...and Sea of Green. In our Yellow Submarine.
    Bob's CannabisButter Recipe!
    Everything in Moderation...

under light now

ok the plant is going under the light .see what happens.
    here the others.these are now gonna go outside now
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails drooping leaves-update-grow-009.jpg   drooping leaves-update-grow-010.jpg   drooping leaves-update-grow-011.jpg  

J DOG 6000 is offline Registered+
    Could be the size of the pot...some strains get fat roots when flowering.

no probs with the size of pots jdog.same pots as iv used for indoor growing

Ok well Dizzy, obviously there has been an improovement to your plants, I hope you waterd them really well or gave them a good flush. There doesnt seem to be any more problems with your plants, the leafs are back to normal.

the plants were grown seperately joel.same feed but those new 1s were grown under 400 watt hps.they now in grow house.
    ill have some of what your smoking!

anyway.now the plant is under the light.itrs really dead!. no ,it really is..i will take pic

droopy dead plant

almost dead,after 2 hours under the light
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails drooping leaves-update-grow-012.jpg   drooping leaves-update-grow-013.jpg   drooping leaves-update-grow-014.jpg  

J DOG 6000 is offline Registered+
    My friends Jack Herer just did that,I thought it was cause of the small pot ,definatly not under watered(drip system)maybe to much water.

that was such a shame about my plant,i was looking forward to seeing it bud up nicely.im just going to have to wait & see what becomes of the others. the droopy plant isnt quite dead yet,iv put it back outside & see what happens,feeding on water only.
    thanks for your help guys.